Windows 10: Disabling DeviceFlow User service crashes settings->devices->bluetooth & other devices

Discus and support Disabling DeviceFlow User service crashes settings->devices->bluetooth & other devices in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Please fix this so that those who don't need ConnectUX feature can keep using settings properly.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Howard Lam, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Disabling DeviceFlow User service crashes settings->devices->bluetooth & other devices

Please fix this so that those who don't need ConnectUX feature can keep using settings properly.

:)

Howard Lam, Oct 16, 2019
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Bluetooth device is shown as not present.

Hello Dominika,

Thank you for getting back to us. Since the issue still persists after following the steps on the article above, we'd like to know more. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Did you checked whether the Bluetooth device is listed under hidden devices in Device manager?
    • What is the make and model of your Bluetooth device?
    • Can you tell us the specific bluetooth devices that you're using on your Windows 10?
    • Have you checked whether the Bluetooth driver is listed under installed programs under Programs and features?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you check if the Bluetooth services is enabled by following the steps below:

• Press Windows + R keys on the keyboard, type services.msc and press OK.
    • Right click on Bluetooth Support service and select
      Restart.

• Right click on Bluetooth support service and select Properties
      and check if the startup type is Automatic.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Xylee Del, Oct 16, 2019
  3. HojabrA Win User
    I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

1. I have no bluetooth devices in devices manager.
    2,3,4. they all turned off before.

reboot or shutdown doesn't solved it.
    i have USB wireless Mouse/Keyborad. i plug it out and use PS/2 but nothing.
    i used DISM to repair image.

i tried everything but its not make any changes and windows still showing Bluetooth turned on.
    a few days ago it was not even showing Bluetooth in Action Center but i don't understand what happened, no devices added or changed in my PC, no software Installed or Uninstalled, not a single Settings Changed in Windows or BIOS!!!

HojabrA, Oct 16, 2019
  4. Disabling DeviceFlow User service crashes settings->devices->bluetooth & other devices

windows 10 VERY slow when trying to open Devices & Printers?

Windows still has a MS-version of Bluetooth stack, and running BT services by default.
    Didn't pay attention to the fact that you don't have a Bluetooth adapter.
    Scratch my previous suggestion, and disable everything bluetooth-related in services. If that does not help - check network and sharing settings.
    Devices and Printers manager also looks for network-attached multimedia devices (e.g. PCs with streaming service enabled) and network printers. If you by any chance changed network/homegroup settings on your additional PCs, then it could've affected the discovery speed on your computer. Still not sure how to fix it.

silentbogo, Oct 16, 2019
Thema:

Disabling DeviceFlow User service crashes settings->devices->bluetooth & other devices

1. Disabling DeviceFlow User service crashes settings->devices->bluetooth & other devices - Similar Threads - Disabling DeviceFlow User

2. settings app crashes but other users on device can open it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    settings app crashes but other users on device can open it: Hi, my settings app is crashing. It starts to open, then crashes. My mom can open it when logged into her account on the same machine. We are both admins. could this be an account setting? thanks!...
  3. settings app crashes but other users on device can open it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    settings app crashes but other users on device can open it: Hi, my settings app is crashing. It starts to open, then crashes. My mom can open it when logged into her account on the same machine. We are both admins. could this be an account setting? thanks!...
  4. bluetooth device connected but not shown in bluetooth and other devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth device connected but not shown in bluetooth and other devices: My bluetooth headphones is connected but i cannot find it in the bluetooth and other devices, this applies to other bluetooth devices too and if i want to connect the bluetooth device, i need to uninstall my headphones driver then scan for hardware changes to connect. Can...
  5. Bluetooth and other devices

Bluetooth and other devices: This may sound strange but I cannot figure the reasoning behind what is really happening here. About a week ago, my computer starting experiencing significant delays in keyboard and mouse input. Even scrolling web pages became problematic. No new software was recently...
  6. Bluetooth & other Devices

Bluetooth & other Devices: I recently bought a Cronus zen and when plugging it into the computer its supposed to emulate a contorller however when connecting it to computer it says wired controller : driver Error any way to fix this ?...
  7. The Add Bluetooth & other devices button in Setting->Bluetooth & other devices not responsed

The Add Bluetooth & other devices button in Setting->Bluetooth & other devices not responsed: In Setting->Bluetooth & other devices, when press the "+" button to Add Bluetooth or other device, nothing responded. I still can add through the "Devices and printers". [ATTACH]...
  8. 100s of listings of the same device in Bluetooth & Other Devices settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    100s of listings of the same device in Bluetooth & Other Devices settings: My LG TV is listed 100s of times in Devices and Printers / Bluetooth & Other Devices settings areas. I can remove them, but only one at a time: there's nu multiple select. Any ideas on how to get rid of these without having to do them on at a time??? [ATTACH]...
  9. All Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices display font incorrect

in Windows 10 Customization
    All Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices display font incorrect: My font display incorrect All Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices How do I solved. After update Windows 10 Pro Insider 18965 Thank you. [ATTACH]...
  10. Settings->Bluetooth and other devices : BCM20702A0 (?)

Settings->Bluetooth and other devices : BCM20702A0 (?): At 'Settings'-> 'Bluetooth & Other devices' I see BCM20702A0 listed below Other devices. Don't know where it stands for, what it is used for. I am not sure whether at all this option (Bluetooth) should be enabled at all: apart from my Android tablet I have no...