Windows 10: Disabling "Download device metadata" doesn't do anything

Discus and support Disabling "Download device metadata" doesn't do anything in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm on Build 19041.84, but this isn't like this is a new issue for me. I even have the option disabled in Group Policy, but Windows downloaded Logitech... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DocLuis, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Disabling "Download device metadata" doesn't do anything

I'm on Build 19041.84, but this isn't like this is a new issue for me. I even have the option disabled in Group Policy, but Windows downloaded Logitech Download Assistant and drivers for my printer, my iPhone that was plugged in, and my USB hard drive.

Is there any way to disable this?

submitted by /u/DocLuis
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DocLuis, Feb 28, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Disabling "Download device metadata" doesn't do anything [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Feb 28, 2020
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Feb 28, 2020
  4. 1Kurgan1 Win User

Disabling "Download device metadata" doesn't do anything

MCE and Metadata

WMC and Metadata

I just got my HTPC setup and I just added images for all my movies and I'm working on TV shows. But I now want to add metadata, I tried Yammm, but it did nothing. I would almost liek to just add my own. I want to have synopsis's even for my TV shows which I think all the programs out there only fetch info off IMBD. Any suggestions?

1Kurgan1, Feb 28, 2020
Thema:

Disabling "Download device metadata" doesn't do anything

1. Disabling "Download device metadata" doesn't do anything - Similar Threads - Disabling Download device

2. Microsoft store doesn't download anything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store doesn't download anything.: Hello everyone, I need help with this issue. Whenever I try to download anything through the Microsoft store, it always gets hung up on acquiring the license and then abruptly fails the download. I get the error code 0x80070005 and I can't remember the last time I've been...
  3. Microsoft store doesn't download anything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store doesn't download anything.: Hello everyone, I need help with this issue. Whenever I try to download anything through the Microsoft store, it always gets hung up on acquiring the license and then abruptly fails the download. I get the error code 0x80070005 and I can't remember the last time I've been...
  4. Microsoft Store doesn't allow me to download anything. What do I do?

Microsoft Store doesn't allow me to download anything. What do I do?: It says "Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help". I tried restarting the computer, same with the app itself. I then tried switching out of S Mode, same message appeared. I followed all the suggestions I could find here, I searched on YouTube...
  5. How do I disable a key without downloading anything?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable a key without downloading anything?: For some reason, my keyboard likes to be annoying by pressing the left button for no reason, and I decided that disabling the left key is the way I'm going to stop it....
  6. How do I disable a key without downloading anything?

How do I disable a key without downloading anything?: For some reason, my keyboard likes to be annoying by pressing the left button for no reason, and I decided that disabling the left key is the way I'm going to stop it....
  7. Pc device doesn't do anything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc device doesn't do anything.: Hello,I am a 14 years old kid trying to boot my pc but i can't.1 Month ago I tried to installa game and when i did try i opened winrar and it showed me a setup.I knew about it was a scam or something bc i was also trying downloading other games from the same site but this one...
  8. Pc device doesn't do anything.

Pc device doesn't do anything.: Hello,I am a 14 years old kid trying to boot my pc but i can't.1 Month ago I tried to installa game and when i did try i opened winrar and it showed me a setup.I knew about it was a scam or something bc i was also trying downloading other games from the same site but this one...
  9. The GPO to disable news and interests doesn't do anything (21H1 Enterprise)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The GPO to disable news and interests doesn't do anything (21H1 Enterprise): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Chaori [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/nmqd6e/the_gpo_to_disable_news_and_interests_doesnt_do/
  10. Microsoft Store doesn't download anything at all.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store doesn't download anything at all.: I've recently purchased a game from the Microsoft Store. Unfortunately, the download starts, but never actually moves. It isn't a connection issue. Downloading by any other means is perfectly functional. But the microsoft store just doesn't work at all....