Windows 10: Disabling Fullscreen for Wins 10 apps

Discus and support Disabling Fullscreen for Wins 10 apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have no Advanced Graphic options to change from full screen mode. Any other ideas? I can't have the games take up my whole screen.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mbare27, Jan 19, 2019.

1. mbare27 Win User

Disabling Fullscreen for Wins 10 apps

I have no Advanced Graphic options to change from full screen mode. Any other ideas? I can't have the games take up my whole screen.

:)

mbare27, Jan 19, 2019

2. Automatically moving a fullscreen window onto a new desktop

Hi Joel,

In Windows 10, there is an option to open an app in a fullscreen view. This way, it will be possible for you to make the fullscreen window move to a new desktop. Follow these steps to do so.

• Right click on the application.
    • Select Properties.
    • Click on the Shortcut tab.
    • Beside the Run option, click on the drop-down menu and then choose Maximized.
    • Click on Apply button and then click OK.

If further assistance is needed, we are here to help.

Darleen Pen, Jan 19, 2019
  3. NGeo Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

4. Disabling Fullscreen for Wins 10 apps

How to disable Win+L in Windows 10?

As far as I know, there is no mean to disable only one Win+X keyboard shortcut.

What I can suggest is to disable completely Win+X hotkeys:

1. Type regedit in RUN or Start search box and press Enter. It'll open Registry Editor.
    2. Now go to following key:
      HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer
    3. In right-side pane, create a new DWORD NoWinKeys and set its value to 1

Disabling Fullscreen for Wins 10 apps grKk3.png

1. Close Registry Editor and restart your system. After reboot, all Win+X hotkeys will be turned off in your system.

To re-enable them, delete the DWORD NoWinKeys created in step 3.

Sébastien VALSEMEY, Jan 19, 2019
Thema:

Disabling Fullscreen for Wins 10 apps

1. Disabling Fullscreen for Wins 10 apps - Similar Threads - Disabling Fullscreen Wins

2. Disable fullscreen optimizations for everything?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable fullscreen optimizations for everything?: Is it possible to completely disable fullscreen optimizations with one setting instead of clicking on every game executable I have? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-fullscreen-optimizations-for-everything/327ae85a-2f73-40ba-be63-7e57e0d486ff
  3. Disable fullscreen optimizations for everything?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable fullscreen optimizations for everything?: Is it possible to completely disable fullscreen optimizations with one setting instead of clicking on every game executable I have? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-fullscreen-optimizations-for-everything/327ae85a-2f73-40ba-be63-7e57e0d486ff
  4. Apps not going fullscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps not going fullscreen: I am trying to use an iPad as a second monitor by share screening a fake display. When I try to make any app fullscreen on my laptop monitor it just dissappears. I thought it might be because I'm sharing my screen, but it's not. Even if I just have a normal display connected,...
  5. How to disable fullscreen optimization?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to disable fullscreen optimization?: Title, thanks. Microsoft never learns and implements things only causing headache and grief and gives us no control. Disgusting that they force so much extra bloatware now. Previously it was possible to disable fullscreen optimization on advanced graphic settings but now...
  6. Disable fullscreen optimizations

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disable fullscreen optimizations: Hello, I just have a quick question about the option for "disable fullscreen optimizations." To get there, I right click a .exe app or a game and click compatibility. The problem is whenever I do check this option, alt tabbing takes significantly longer when enabling this...
  7. Disable Fullscreen Optimizations? (1909)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disable Fullscreen Optimizations? (1909): Hello! I'm trying to disable full screen optimizations for Apex Legends (well, globally if possible)... but nothing I'm trying is working. I've tried tinkering with the Registry, turning off Game Bar, turning off Game mode, Compatibility mode etc. Nothing is working. Any help...
  8. How to disable fullscreen optimization.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to disable fullscreen optimization.: Hi, I have been having issues with my fps being capped to 60 due to the full screen optimization I disabled it on one game and its stopped being capped but some games don't give me the option. Is there any way that I can disable full screen optimization completely from all my...
  9. Enable or Disable Fullscreen Optimizations in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Fullscreen Optimizations in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Fullscreen Optimizations in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Fullscreen Optimizations for Apps and Games in Windows 10 Windows 10 introduced a new feature called fullscreen optimizations that is enabled by default. Fullscreen optimizations...
  10. Enable or Disable Fullscreen Optimizations in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Fullscreen Optimizations in Windows 10: Thank you HeavyHemi. *Smile