Windows 10: disabling hp jumpstart launch

Discus and support disabling hp jumpstart launch in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i use ccleaner and i noticed that in the health check when it's done getting all the junk to clean, there's a section that shows startup apps to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by derp lol, Apr 4, 2020.

1. derp lol Win User

disabling hp jumpstart launch

i use ccleaner and i noticed that in the health check when it's done getting all the junk to clean, there's a section that shows startup apps to disable and in there ishp jumpstart launch. is it fine to disable it?

:)

derp lol, Apr 4, 2020

2. HP Jumpstart

Hi Sailesh

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

You would need to factory reset your HP laptop in order to reinstall HP Jumpstart.

Here is a thread with steps how to do that;

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operatin...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Andre for Directly, Apr 4, 2020
  3. HP Jumpstart

How can I download and install HP Jumpstart

Sailesh Pennam, Apr 4, 2020
  4. disabling hp jumpstart launch

Can I uninstall these HP programs?

So today I got a brand new HP gaming laptop, and, as expected, there is plenty of HP programs that have been installed by the manufacturer. There are a lot, and the notifications and pop-ups annoy me. Here is my question - can I uninstall these programs
    and will my computer still work properly. Here is a list of them:

HP Coolsense

HP Documentation

HP JumpStart Apps

HP JumpStart Bridge

HP JumpStart Launch

HP Support Assistant

HP Solutions Framework

HP System Event Utility

There were a few I think were drivers that I won't risk uninstalling, but if you could tell me about the ones I listed, I would be great.

CharlieWard1, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

disabling hp jumpstart launch

1. disabling hp jumpstart launch - Similar Threads - disabling jumpstart launch

2. How to use HP JumpStart on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to use HP JumpStart on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Windows computers are simple, safe, and secure. They come with their built-in advanced security defenders making it easy for us to stay protected. I have been using my HP Windows laptop for the last 4 years and am totally satisfied and content with its performance....
  3. JumpStart Game Series

in Windows 10 Gaming
    JumpStart Game Series: Hey there.I just wondering thinking about it before.What will happen on that JumpStart Game Series will run on Windows 10 or Windows 11?Let me know anything on what happens....
  4. JumpStart Game Series

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    JumpStart Game Series: Hey there.I just wondering thinking about it before.What will happen on that JumpStart Game Series will run on Windows 10 or Windows 11?Let me know anything on what happens....
  5. Scripted removal of HP JumpStarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scripted removal of HP JumpStarts: Hello All, I have an HP EliteBook 840 G7. I will be deploying many of these to employees at my company. I want to automate the removal of OEM bloatware. I have a Powershell script that removes most of it. I cannot find a way to script the removal of HP JumpStarts HP...
  6. How to uninstall HP Jumpstarts

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to uninstall HP Jumpstarts: How to uninstall HP Jumpstarts if its not visible in Programs and features, and how to get the GUID of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-hp-jumpstarts/057af9fb-63b3-4610-b337-fc64b45e6ba1
  7. Launch csm is disabled

in Windows 10 Customization
    Launch csm is disabled: What do I do if the launch CSM is disabled? I can’t even get to it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/launch-csm-is-disabled/ec2addaf-d4d3-47a1-b91f-acf0583137ed
  8. Disabling HP touchpad

Disabling HP touchpad: After a recent Windows 10 update, I can no longer disable the touchpad. None of the solutions available online will work on my laptop. I have a HP-15b51xx, Laptop-UVHJIJ6N. I will provide additional info as needed....
  9. HP Jumpstart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Jumpstart: How can I download and install HP Jumpstart https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-jumpstart/4139f492-8771-4960-8fc4-c0c92deadba8
  10. USB for jumpstart compact flash not detected

USB for jumpstart compact flash not detected: USB driver for jumpstart for compact flash not detected- I went through the device manager and uninstalled all the drives and then did an update and driver still not detected...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp jumpstart launch.exe disable

2. what is hp jumpstart launch

3. hp jumpstart launch.exe

4. disable hp jumpstart launch,
  5. disable hp jumpstart,
  6. what is hp jumpstart in windows 10