Windows 10: Disabling Login via netplwiz Not Working

Discus and support Disabling Login via netplwiz Not Working in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/tuxify [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h8lany/disabling_login_via_netplwiz_not_working/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/tuxify, Jun 13, 2020.

1. /u/tuxify Win User

Disabling Login via netplwiz Not Working

/u/tuxify, Jun 13, 2020
  2. jimbocg Win User

How do I disable login password, netplwiz NOT WORKING! PLEASE HELP!

how do I disable login password netplwiz

jimbocg, Jun 13, 2020
  3. HK1000 Win User
    Window 10 disable lock/login screen

Hi,

I want to disable windows 10 lock/login screen. I have followed the steps by using netplwiz but it doesn't work:

How To Disable Login Screen In Windows 10

The above steps doesn't work I still see login/lock screen after restarting my system. I need to everytime enter my live password to login. I want to disable this. How ???

Thank you.

HK1000, Jun 13, 2020
  4. Disabling Login via netplwiz Not Working

How to Remove login screen and completely Disable login password ??

Hello,

We apologize for the delay in response.

as you have already tried to disable the login password from netplwiz, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Right click on Start and select Control Panel.
    • click on Categories and select Large icons.
    • Click on Power Options.
    • In the left navigation pane, click on Require password on wakeup.
    • Click on Change settings that are currently unavailable.
    • Select the option, Don't require a password and click on
      Save changes

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

Disabling Login via netplwiz Not Working

1. Disabling Login via netplwiz Not Working - Similar Threads - Disabling Login via

2. How to disable auto login if the checkbox to do so doesn't appear in netplwiz

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable auto login if the checkbox to do so doesn't appear in netplwiz: So I'm trying to disable auto login on my pc so I get loaded into the login screen, back on windows 10 this was the default, didn't need a password or anything just a login screen. However this was enabled when I got my new pc which has windows 11 and have no way of disabling...
  3. How to disable auto login if the checkbox to do so doesn't appear in netplwiz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable auto login if the checkbox to do so doesn't appear in netplwiz: So I'm trying to disable auto login on my pc so I get loaded into the login screen, back on windows 10 this was the default, didn't need a password or anything just a login screen. However this was enabled when I got my new pc which has windows 11 and have no way of disabling...
  4. netplwiz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    netplwiz: I just got netplwiz to show the checkbox.I get that Microsoft wants to take a security first standpoint, and that is great.It's just that you hide some things now that I have to hunt for them.For instance, after a clean install on Windows 10 not 11 on this because, of course,...
  5. netplwiz doesn't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    netplwiz doesn't work: Try to eliminate the sign in on window 10. But unchecking "users must enter name and password to use this computer" doesn't work in netplwiz for me. Can you help?"Nash"...
  6. 20H2 Netplwiz no longer has auto login

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    20H2 Netplwiz no longer has auto login: Just updated to 20H2 on a new build and when I ran Netplwiz there is no option for auto login. There is no option to turn on/off Hello anymore either. Any idea if we will still be able to auto login anymore? 166791
  7. Netplwiz no password login, adds phantom account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Netplwiz no password login, adds phantom account: Hi guys, I've read 50 websites and too many to count reddit post's regarding this. I cannot get it. I want no login password or pin required on start up. So I do the usual through netplwiz. Everytime it adds a second account to the login screen that can't actually be...
  8. netplwiz not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    netplwiz not working: I tried all the solutions the internet had to offer to disable your password. Especially using netplwiz. It worked for a while, and I guess it doesn't work anymore. Help!...
  9. control userpasswords2 and netplwiz not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    control userpasswords2 and netplwiz not working: Hi, I wanted to remove an account from my laptop and I decided to use this command but it is not working....on my pc it is not showing the yes button..... Please help.... [ATTACH]...
  10. netplwiz

in Windows 10 Customization
    netplwiz: after changing name of user using netplwiz then we cannot open any app(setting,cotena,etc).show error that u are not link your current path setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/netplwiz/5316bfe3-2809-46a3-b0cc-11fc42fa67f7