Windows 10: Disabling logon after hybernation - Windows 10 Home

Discus and support Disabling logon after hybernation - Windows 10 Home in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; A notebook is configured to be used by more users.The OS is Windows 10 home latest updates installed.I need to configure it so that when a user closes... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Marius - Roma, Apr 28, 2021.

1. Disabling logon after hybernation - Windows 10 Home

A notebook is configured to be used by more users.The OS is Windows 10 home latest updates installed.I need to configure it so that when a user closes it the PC hybernates it works.I want as well that when the PC powers up again logon is not required and the last user can go on with is activity.I found several ways to do that by using Group Policies or Local Policies that are not available in Windows 10 home.How can I configure the notebook to skip the logon screen after hybernation?Can I tweak the Registry?Regards

:)

Marius - Roma, Apr 28, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 28, 2021
  3. hybernation

I just downloaded Windows 10 and now when I power up my computer, it says hybernating and I have trouble getting my pc on. How do I get it off hybernating mode?

BettyMcIntosh, Apr 28, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Disabling logon after hybernation - Windows 10 Home

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 28, 2021
Thema:

Disabling logon after hybernation - Windows 10 Home

1. Disabling logon after hybernation - Windows 10 Home - Similar Threads - Disabling logon hybernation

2. Windows 11 Crashes after sleep/hybernation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Crashes after sleep/hybernation: Windows 11 Crashes after sleep/hybernation. I alrerady ran sfc /scannow /DISM ?full scan for AV / updated chipset and Graphics card drivers. Used DDU to do a clean install of my GPU.Then I tried creating new local user profile and issue still recurs. Here's my minidump...
  3. Windows 11 Crashes after sleep/hybernation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Crashes after sleep/hybernation: Windows 11 Crashes after sleep/hybernation. I alrerady ran sfc /scannow /DISM ?full scan for AV / updated chipset and Graphics card drivers. Used DDU to do a clean install of my GPU.Then I tried creating new local user profile and issue still recurs. Here's my minidump...
  4. Windows 11 Crashes after sleep/hybernation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Crashes after sleep/hybernation: Windows 11 Crashes after sleep/hybernation. I alrerady ran sfc /scannow /DISM ?full scan for AV / updated chipset and Graphics card drivers.here's my minidump...
  5. Windows 11 Crashes after sleep/hybernation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Crashes after sleep/hybernation: Windows 11 Crashes after sleep/hybernation. I alrerady ran sfc /scannow /DISM ?full scan for AV / updated chipset and Graphics card drivers.here's my minidump...
  6. Windows Firewall Disables at First Logon After Boot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Firewall Disables at First Logon After Boot: [ATTACH] The image above is a screenshot of the notification that pops up couple minutes after first logon after boot. Tried the following without fix to the issue: Resetting firewall settings to default settings Checked if Windows Defender Firewall [service] is set to...
  7. Disable logon to Windows 10 machine for a specific period

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Disable logon to Windows 10 machine for a specific period: Hi Experts, Is there way to disable logon to Windows 10 machine for a specific period of time. let's say 12 AM to 6 AM. It should be applicable for all accounts. Microsoft and non Microsoft accounts as well....
  8. Windows 10 pro loss of internet after sleep / hybernation

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 pro loss of internet after sleep / hybernation: Hi there, Like many other laptop owners my Dell M7100 laptop running win10 pro looses internet after sleep or hibernation. The wifi connections shows connected but the internet will not connect, thunderbird can not connect. I have already updated all drivers, and changed...
  9. Sleep/Hybernate

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sleep/Hybernate: In my shutdown menu Is the options sleep and hibernate. Is there any meaningful difference between them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sleephybernate/adc6d83b-73a4-4aae-98ed-3c307c688c56
  10. Hybernation mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hybernation mode: My Dell 23.8 all-in-one pc is in hybernation mode. Black screen only, no key board wakes or mouse. I changes batteries for both. Still not waking up at a loss? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hybernation-mode/510d0530-8413-483b-b180-1b3d0831847e