Windows 10: disabling microsoft family saftey

Discus and support disabling microsoft family saftey in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; i want to use my computer but almost every application is blocked by microsoft family "features" i am not a child i dont have any parent or second... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by milesdavidson, Dec 19, 2021.

1. disabling microsoft family saftey

i want to use my computer but almost every application is blocked by microsoft family "features" i am not a child i dont have any parent or second acount on here who i am asking permission to. i tried to do what other threads already said and it didnt work when i click on the link that all the threads have for fixing it account.microsoft.com/family it just says your family and its a bear with my name under it with no options to disable anything.

:)

milesdavidson, Dec 19, 2021
  2. Fbond Win User

family saftey

My parent is no longer in charge of my laptop she moved out , but she installed family saftey on my laptop and i wanna remove it . But i cant because i dont know her passwrod for her account on my laptop . How can i take it off?

Fbond, Dec 19, 2021
  3. Can I set up an account protected by family saftey without it being a Microsoft Account?

In Windows 8, we had an account on the family computer called 'Kids'. It was a local account without a password, that was protected by family saftey. It was to be used by any kids in the family who came to visit.

When we upgraded to Windows 10, the family safety was gone. The new system says it needs a new Microsoft Account to use family saftey, but we want an account for ALL kids to use, JUST on this PC.

A local account made perfect sense, but doesn't seem to be an option any more.

What should we do to make a universal account for all kids to use, that has family saftey?

Has anyone else had to work around this problem?

Anita Farrow, Dec 19, 2021
  4. disabling microsoft family saftey

Lawrence Lib, Dec 19, 2021
Thema:

disabling microsoft family saftey

1. disabling microsoft family saftey - Similar Threads - disabling microsoft family

2. Family saftey not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family saftey not working: I need to remove family safety because it is not allowing me to access important websites for my tests. it says ask for permission to access but when it goes to the parent's side to let them access it, it doesn't work. I need to remove the family safety for this reason....
  3. family saftey plan

family saftey plan: I never signed up for the family safety plan and I don’t see where my son is in my family plan but yet he can’t use google chrome on his computer because he needs permission how do you fix this issue...
  4. family saftey

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    family saftey: my child is able to leave the family group by adjusting his age above 18 in his microsoft account, so as to get leave family group option. what should i do to prevent this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-saftey/5e76e33f-7a7d-4681-8e93-ad881bba9456
  5. family saftey

in Windows 10 Gaming
    family saftey: my child is able to leave the family group by adjusting his age above 18 in his microsoft account, so as to get leave family group option. what should i do to prevent this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-saftey/5e76e33f-7a7d-4681-8e93-ad881bba9456
  6. family saftey

7. disabling microsoft family saftey

disabling microsoft family saftey: i want to use my computer but almost every application is blocked by microsoft family "features" i am not a child i dont have any parent or second acount on here who i am asking permission to. i tried to do what other threads already said and it didnt work when i click on the...
  8. disabling microsoft family saftey

in Windows 10 Gaming
    disabling microsoft family saftey: i want to use my computer but almost every application is blocked by microsoft family "features" i am not a child i dont have any parent or second acount on here who i am asking permission to. i tried to do what other threads already said and it didnt work when i click on the...
  9. microsoft family saftey SUCKS

microsoft family saftey SUCKS: I can describe Microsoft family safety in 1 word: hell https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-family-saftey-sucks/c7bc0384-9f90-49a5-a5a6-a88f1b626763
  10. family saftey

family saftey: so my kid has only had her windows laptop two day and this family saftey has blocked every web site every game that she is unable to use her laptop i called there help line and there answer was here a search list for you to look up the problem that you have been looking up...