Windows 10: Disabling Microsoft Store In Windows 10 Pro

Discus and support Disabling Microsoft Store In Windows 10 Pro in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I need assistance to disable the Microsoft Store from my son's computer running on Windows 10. I have found no solutions online other than those... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DwightArnold, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Disabling Microsoft Store In Windows 10 Pro

Hi, I need assistance to disable the Microsoft Store from my son's computer running on Windows 10. I have found no solutions online other than those for Pro.

Do I have to uninstall this software? If it's uninstalled, how can I reinstall it when required?

Appreciate your kind help.

:)

DwightArnold, Nov 12, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Nov 12, 2018
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Nov 12, 2018
  4. Disabling Microsoft Store In Windows 10 Pro

Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

Disabling Microsoft Store In Windows 10 Pro

1. Disabling Microsoft Store In Windows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - Disabling Microsoft Store

2. WIndows 10 Pro in Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    WIndows 10 Pro in Microsoft Store: Hello. I bought Windows 10 Pro in Microsoft Store couple days ago. I received email informed details about the product and the payment I made. But there was no product key or digital license. I installed it from Microsoft Store, but it turned to Microsoft Enterprise and it...
  3. Refund for Windows 10 Pro bought on the Microsoft Store for $99

Refund for Windows 10 Pro bought on the Microsoft Store for $99: I'm not very happy with my purchase of upgrading my copy of Windows 10 Pro from Windows 10 Home I just purchased from the Microsoft Store for $99. I would like to request for a refund please. I can't get it to work since it's not genuine and I hope Microsoft removes this...
  4. No Microsoft store on Windows 10

No Microsoft store on Windows 10: My Windows 10 sistem runs fine but it hasn't got the Microsoft store or any other Microsoft tools like weather, news, etc. Could anyone help me please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-microsoft-store-on-windows-10/09fcb917-b849-46f5-ad32-0c1f22d66ade"
  5. Microsoft Store shows updates for disabled software

Microsoft Store shows updates for disabled software: Hey everyone, I'm on a HP laptop and I had disabled most of the bloatware which came with it. Stuff like games and some absolutely ridiculous software. Since I removed these software's, I thought I wouldn't get updates for them through the Microsoft Store but I still do...
  6. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Microsoft Store: Got a new laptop that comes with Windows 10 Home(activated). I just bought the upgrade for Windows 10 Pro. After installation, the version that i have now is Windows 10 Enterprise instead. It's not activated and I can't even activate it nor run the troubleshooter....
  7. Microsoft Store Lost My Windows 10 Pro SN

Microsoft Store Lost My Windows 10 Pro SN: Hello Windows Store, I purchased Windows 10 Pro for my Dell XPS and now I have a new one (the old one died ...) Now I need to use that SN on my NEW Dell XPS ... Why doesn't my recoept have it included when I login in to view my original purchase ...? Why make this so hard...
  8. windows 10 microsoft store

windows 10 microsoft store: The microsoft store won't open or stay open. Anything I do and it just closes. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-microsoft-store/63b25e04-f56d-44fc-8371-098c0bed8821"
  9. Disable Windows 10 Pro Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Disable Windows 10 Pro Updates: I'm running into an issue where the latest update of Windows 10 Pro 64 bit is causing an issue with my MS Word 2016 Clipboard. MS Windows team refuses to address the issue even after significant amounts of time spent trying to explain it to them. I keep getting transferred...
  10. Windows 10 Pro Telemetry - Disable

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Pro Telemetry - Disable: I have gone through seemingly endless forums and posts about getting Microsoft out of my data and it seems that nothing is a true solution - by the time the computer starts up again, it is back to factory "steal my data" settings. I consult on a wide range of projects, and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. disable store in win10 pro