Windows 10: Disabling ms services to improve Gaming performance

Discus and support Disabling ms services to improve Gaming performance in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; so I have tried disabling some services through: msconfig and services.msc but they still run after restarting my pc, am using the 1909 win10 build,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mhazter Emmanuel Moses, May 24, 2020.

1. Disabling ms services to improve Gaming performance

so I have tried disabling some services through: msconfig and services.msc but they still run after restarting my pc, am using the 1909 win10 build, can I get any other way/method of disabling -> Microsoft update, Microsoft passport and Microsoft passport container?

:)

Mhazter Emmanuel Moses, May 24, 2020

2. Disable app to help improve performance

Hi Kenneth,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

Which is the app you wish to disable to improve performance?

I suggest you to run the System maintenance troubleshooter and check if it fixes the issue.
    Follow the steps given below:

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Control Panel

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on the
      Control Panel.

• Click on View all on the left navigation pane.

• Click on System maintenance.

• Click on Advanced on the System maintenance
      dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the
      System maintenance troubleshooter.
    I suggest you to refer the below article and check if you are able to improve performance.

Note: The below link applies well to Windows 10 also.

Performance & maintenance

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/...-8&v1h=win8tab1&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, May 24, 2020
  3. Improve performance

Hi Linda

I´m an Independent Advisor

I listed some action you may do to improve performance.

The following suggestions can help your PC make the most out of Windows 10. The tips are listed in order, so start with the first one, see if that helps, and then continue to the next one if it doesn’t.

Show all

1. Make sure you have the latest updates for Windows and device drivers

2. Restart your PC and open only the apps you need

3. Check memory and memory usage

4. Check for low disk space and make some room

5. Restore your PC from a system restore point

6. Disable unnecessary startup programs

7. Check for and remove viruses and malware

8. Check for corrupted Windows system files

9. Adjust the appearance and performance of Windows

10. Pause OneDrive syncing

11. Reset your PC

link

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/400201...

Let me know if this solve your issue

Saludos

Rolando Rosales, May 24, 2020
  4. InTech Win User

Disabling ms services to improve Gaming performance

My Desktop Performance issue

My desktop computer specification is

• Processor: AMD FX 8320
    • Motherboard: Asus M5A97
    • RAM: Kingston HyperX 16 GB (8*2)
    • HD: 1TB WD Black
    • Graphics Card: 2GB Saphire 5450
    • SMPS: Cooler Master 650W

I optimized my desktop computer well.

• Limited applications are installed in my desktop computer.
    • Limited applications are enabled in startup.
    • In msconfig, limited services are enabled.
    • Browsers are optimized.
    • No games are installed.
    • No temp/ junk files
    • Internet Speed is fine.
    • Internet Security is updated and working fine.
    • In Task Manager, CPU usages and temperature are normal.

However, its performance is low.

• Please guide me for additional steps or in-depth steps for its improved performance.
    • And I would like to diagnose its benchmark performance. What applications I can use for it?

With Regards

InTech

InTech, May 24, 2020
Thema:

Disabling ms services to improve Gaming performance

1. Disabling ms services to improve Gaming performance - Similar Threads - Disabling services improve

2. Improving Gaming Performance on Windows 10: An In-depth Guide

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Improving Gaming Performance on Windows 10: An In-depth Guide: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Pterodactyl_poop [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/15qfej0/improving_gaming_performance_on_windows_10_an/
  3. Will a graphics card improve gaming performance?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will a graphics card improve gaming performance?: So I have an Optiplex 990, intel i5 2500, and it's horrendously slow when I pull up ANY kind of game, the FPS goes to 3, or sometimes less than one frame per second. I don't think this is a problem with my desktop because its performance in normal use does not match up to...
  4. What should I do to improve performance for gaming?

What should I do to improve performance for gaming?: I saw that disabling Microsoft Update and Defender helps for a slight performance upgrade, what else should I do? And is there anyway to temporarily disable it via a batch file please? Thanks in advance :) submitted by /u/AAAAAshwin [link] [comments]...
  5. trying to improve performance-

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    trying to improve performance-: my computer is running too slowly. when i searched help, i was told to chesk fo the latest updates when i clicked on that I got an error message sayin the server terminated because it enclountereed a "client request loop". Now I cant get past that step in the tips to...
  6. Disable gaming services

Disable gaming services: A little while ago windows randomly installed something called gaming services, which I can't uninstall or close and always runs in the background on task manager. Whenever I do close it it just immediately appears back again. Since it installed I've noticed lots of lag,...
  7. disabling some microsoft services to reduce running service and improve performance

disabling some microsoft services to reduce running service and improve performance: so I have tried disabling some services through: msconfig and services.msc but they still run after restarting my pc, am using the 1909 win10 build, can I get any other way/method of disabling -> Microsoft update, Microsoft passport and Microsoft passport container?...
  8. Improve performance

Improve performance: Very slow pc. How do I improve performance? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/improve-performance/870b638c-8473-4024-b0c2-297850f670c4
  9. Improve performance on netbook

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Improve performance on netbook: I have Windows 10 insider 14385 64-bit on a 6 year old netbook with Atom N455 and want to know if there is more room for improving performance. Currently it performs quite good, battery is good too, even faster than Win 7 in some circumstances, but there is some lag opening...
  10. Performance Improvement Needed

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Performance Improvement Needed: New Windows 10 user cannot figure out how to run performance improvements functions (defrag, remove temp files, remove cookies, etc.). Please help. Thank you 77564

Users found this page by searching for:

1. disable microsoft passport container service