Windows 10: Disabling Palm Rejection for Trackpad

Discus and support Disabling Palm Rejection for Trackpad in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I do that, I am going nuts just trying to do quick adjustments on a doc and getting stopped by this stupid palm rejection that is nothing more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gime114, Sep 7, 2018.

1. gime114 Win User

Disabling Palm Rejection for Trackpad

How do I do that, I am going nuts just trying to do quick adjustments on a doc and getting stopped by this stupid palm rejection that is nothing more than a time lock on the trackpad after typing. I have windows precision drivers, so it should be controlled somewhere in windows right?

:)

gime114, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Onoes Win User

Independent Palm Rejection and Menu Direction Settings?

Using Windows 10 on Surface Pro.

• I understand that palm rejection is now localized, based on selected handedness (settings-devices-devices-pen).
    • I know that the handedness selection affects the direction of menus - when "right handed" is selected, the menus align left - picture follows.

Disabling Palm Rejection for Trackpad fbedd2bf-e855-4914-94e0-6b8b6a685b39.png

I much prefer that menus align right, as follows, which only happens when I set handedness as "left handed". This breaks palm rejection:

Disabling Palm Rejection for Trackpad ca39f60e-75eb-439a-b480-6ed856678e91.png

Question:

Is it possible to set handedness for palm rejection without being subjected to the weird menu alignment?

One obvious answer is to learn to write left handed. Also, to become comfortable with the weird menu alignment. But I'd like to have working, right-handed palm rejection and menus that pop out in the way they've been doing since Windows 3.1.

Onoes, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Palm Rejection Not Completely Work on Win 10

same problem with cube iwork11 stylus.

I figure it out that the palm rejection does work, but work in wrong direction.

in my device, if i set it for right hand, will be a palm rejection in some square around my pan, and this square keep going to the top of the screen.

for left hand setting is more wrong. will be a palm rejection but i start from around 5 sm from the pen and keep going to left and top of the screen.

my drivers and my system is up to date.

microsoft will do better if they will update the palm rejection for the whole screen until they fix it. and also then will better if we will have the choice to set what will like more.

Menashe Schwob, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Disabling Palm Rejection for Trackpad

Palm Rejection Not Completely Work on Win 10

for me everything work, no problem. about the palm rejection, now the rejection is for the whole screen including the edges. not perfect but better then before

Menashe Schwob, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Disabling Palm Rejection for Trackpad

1. Disabling Palm Rejection for Trackpad - Similar Threads - Disabling Palm Rejection

2. Palm rejection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Palm rejection: Hi, I just bought a lenovo ideapad duet 5i. When I move my palm in the screen while writing it makes the page move. I checked the box of ignore touch while writing both on Windows and Onenote. My pen is lenovo active pen 3 and its non bluetooth. Is there a way in Windows to...
  3. Palm rejection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Palm rejection: Hi, I just bought a lenovo ideapad duet 5i. When I move my palm in the screen while writing it makes the page move. I checked the box of ignore touch while writing both on Windows and Onenote. My pen is lenovo active pen 3 and its non bluetooth. Is there a way in Windows to...
  4. does windows 10 home support palm rejection??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    does windows 10 home support palm rejection??: I have tried palm rejection settings - help found on the internet. But they all seem to be for Windows 10 Pro, because I don't see the same options in my convertible laptop which runs on Windows 10 Home. I am just wondering if Win10 Home support Palm Rejection. If so, I...
  5. does windows 10 home support palm rejection??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    does windows 10 home support palm rejection??: I have tried palm rejection settings - help found on the internet. But they all seem to be for Windows 10 Pro, because I don't see the same options in my convertible laptop which runs on Windows 10 Home. I am just wondering if Win10 Home support Palm Rejection. If so, I...
  6. Disable Palm Rejection Zephyrus G15

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disable Palm Rejection Zephyrus G15: Hello, I have a Zephyrus G15 Laptop. I would love to turn off palm rejection so I can use the touchpad while using the keyboard for some games. This is easy to do when you have Synaptics drivers for your touchpad. This computer doesn't use Synaptics drivers, so I could use...
  7. Palm rejection no longer working

Palm rejection no longer working: Split from this thread. I have recently bought ASUS ZENBOOK FLIP UX362F for the sole purpose of teaching on note pad....but the palm rejection is not working...did all possible settings but its not helping at all...i m usning METAMOJI NOTE ,DRAWBOARD PDF and both of these...
  8. COMPLETE palm rejection on Windows 10

COMPLETE palm rejection on Windows 10: My laptop HP ENVY x360 screen cracked and now it registers cracks as touches. Is there a possibility to make touchscreen work ONLY with Windows ink Pen and ignore other touches? Not only when the Pen is connected and the Pen cursor is on the screen but ALL the time?...
  9. How do I disable palm-check on my trackpad?

How do I disable palm-check on my trackpad?: I have an HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 14m-dh1xxx laptop. I need to use the keyboard and the mouse at the same time for some tasks, yet I cannot find a way to disable palm-check. I start typing and my trackpad stops working. How can I fix this?...
  10. How to disable palm rejection

How to disable palm rejection: I'm trying to disable palm sensitivity on this laptop. It's very annoying since it prevents me from using the touchpad for a short amount of time right after typing. I looked online and it says that apparently I have to look into device settings after clicking the "Mouse"...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 trackpad palm rejection software

2. windows 10 palm rejection

3. palm rejection 10 HP envy trackpad

4. turn off palm rejection windows 10,
  5. windows 10 turn off touchpad palm rejection,
  6. windows 10 touchpad palm rejection,
  7. windows keyboard palm rejection,
  8. windows 10 turn off touvhpad palm rejection,
  9. palm rejection asus turn off,
  10. windows trackpad reject palm,
  11. how to disable trackpad rejection,