Windows 10: Disabling pinch zoom on windows 10

Discus and support Disabling pinch zoom on windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This is the most frustrating setting ever. I want to disable it, and all of the posts I've looked at, it doesn't let me adjust it in device manager.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mattdean76, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Disabling pinch zoom on windows 10

This is the most frustrating setting ever. I want to disable it, and all of the posts I've looked at, it doesn't let me adjust it in device manager. I go through settings>Devices> and under Mouse OR Touchpad, I click on Additional Settings and just see the Properties tab (Buttons, Pointers, Pointer Options, Hardware). When I go to device manager There is no option that I see to disable pinch zoom to uncheck. Please tell me how to disable this stupid as hell feature.

:)

Mattdean76, Jun 5, 2019

2. Permanently disable Pinch Zoom in Windows 10

Hi Kath,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As your concern is about disabling the Pinch option try the below and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Press Windows + X, click on Control Panel.
    • Click on Mouse, click Device Settings Tab.
    • Click Settings button.
    • Under Scrolling, click on Pinch Zoom.
    • Uncheck the option Enable Pinch Zoom.
    • Click Apply and click Ok

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 5, 2019
  3. Disable Pinch Zoom

Hello Julie,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    1. Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    2. Click OK.
    • It would be best if you can send me a screenshot of your touchpad settings. You can use the
      Snipping Tool to capture screenshots.

Meanwhile, try to perform the steps below and check if you can disable the pinch to zoom feature:

1. Click on Start, search for Control Panel and click on it.

2. Search for Mouse and click on it.

3. In the Mouse Properties window, look for
    Device Settings
    tab. Click on Settings.

4. On the left side of the window should be an option that says Pinch Zoom, click that and then uncheck the box forEnable Pinch Zoom and click
    OK to save changes.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jun 5, 2019
  4. Disabling pinch zoom on windows 10

pinch zoom cannot be disabled

Hi Milan,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

This may happen if the Synaptic touchpad drivers need to be updated. I suggest you to update the synaptic drivers.

Refer to the below link on how to update drivers in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update drivers in
    Windows 10

After updating synaptic touchpad drivers, follow the below steps and check if you are able to disable the pinch zoom.

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard, select
      Control panel.

• Type Mouse in the search bar located at the top right corner of control panel.

• Click on Change Mouse settings from the results appeared in control panel.

• Click On Device Settings.
      (The Device settings will be there if you have installed synaptic divers)

• Click on Synaptic device.

• Click on settings

• Click on pinch zoom and check if you are able to disable it.
    I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

Disabling pinch zoom on windows 10

1. Disabling pinch zoom on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Disabling pinch zoom

2. Pinch zoom disable on desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pinch zoom disable on desktop: i have a couch pc setup and i'd like to disable pinch zoom for my wireless keyboard + track pad. seems like the option is only available on laptops. any suggestions or solutions? thank you submitted by /u/didyoutryyet [link] [comments]...
  3. Disable Pinch Zoom HP Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disable Pinch Zoom HP Windows 10: Desperately hoping to find a way to disable the pinch zoom feature on my touchpad. So tired of trying to scroll and accidentally zooming in. I have followed directions to the point of opening additional mouse/touchpad options, but "mouse properties" does NOT have the...
  4. Can't Disable Pinch Zoom

Can't Disable Pinch Zoom: Hello! I have a Lenovo IdeaPad L340, and have tried all of the solutions offered on the forum about disabling pinch to zoom. However, I do not have Device Settings > Mouse & Touchpad, I only have Mouse OR Touchpad. In either of those menus or their advanced/additional...
  5. disable pinch zoom

in Windows 10 Customization
    disable pinch zoom: I have followed every instruction I can find and I cannot turn off pinch zoom. It's to the point that if I can't get this done I will be returning this computer because it doesn't function. Everything I try to do takes 10 times longer than it should because I have to reset...
  6. How to disable pinch zoom in chrome windows 10

How to disable pinch zoom in chrome windows 10: Download this tool to disable pinch zoom in chrome windows 10 https://media.askvg.com/files/Disable-Pinch-To-Zoom-in-Google-Chrome.zip https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-pinch-zoom-in-chrome-windows-10/921b0c3c-bf9e-4c6e-adfe-c30afcf762c3
  7. Unable to disable pinch zoom

Unable to disable pinch zoom: Hi there, I am having serious trouble with the pinch zoom option on my Lenovo. I just got this laptop 3 weeks ago, and every time I am scrolling down or just tap the touchpad, it zooms in or out, and it is driving me crazy! The model is a Lenovo ideapad 330, I've looked...
  8. Disable Pinch Zoom

Disable Pinch Zoom: Hi all, I just bought a Lenovo Ideapad 330 with windows 10. I works well except for the fact that pages keep zooming in and out when I touch the mousepad. I looked at advice given to others with this problem and it doesn't see to work for me because my menu seems to be...
  9. Can you disable 'pinch to zoom' on Windows 10?

Can you disable 'pinch to zoom' on Windows 10?: Settings App > Devices > Touchpad > I know in earlier versions that you could toggle Pinch to Zoom there, but on my current version (Windows 10 Home, Version: 1709) you can only change the sensitivity of the touchpad. If there's an alternative to turning this off could...
  10. Disabling Pinch Zoom in IE11 on a Touchscreen

in Browsers and Email
    Disabling Pinch Zoom in IE11 on a Touchscreen: Current OS: Windows 10 IOTx64bit - LTSB2016 Hi, I'm still having trouble disabling the Pinch to Zoom in Internet Explorer 11 We are not using Synpatics so the option to change the "Device Settings" in control panel is not there. I've tried changing the registry to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. enable pinch zoom

2. pinch zoom

3. disable pinch zoom windows 10

4. pinch zoom windows 10,
  5. lenovo ideapad l340 gaming pinch zoom disable,
  6. pinch and zoom settings,
  7. pinch zoom disable windows 10,
  8. windows 10 disable pinch zoom,
  9. pinch zoom windows,
  10. pinch zoom disable,
  11. pinch zoom enable ,