Windows 10: Disabling play/pause button on bluetooth headphones

Discus and support Disabling play/pause button on bluetooth headphones in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm using a set of bluetooth ear pods with my PC. They're great, apart from the fact that they have a play/pause "button" (non-mechanical) on the side.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/alderEDS, Apr 3, 2021.

1. Disabling play/pause button on bluetooth headphones

I'm using a set of bluetooth ear pods with my PC. They're great, apart from the fact that they have a play/pause "button" (non-mechanical) on the side. It's difficult to put them in/take them out without touching this button, and the button itself plays/pauses the last video opened, which means I end up having YouTube playing while in a game if I need to readjust them. I've had a look through settings and can't figure out a way to disable the button.

They're Aukey EP-T25 if the brand makes a difference.

Any help would be much appreciated

submitted by /u/alderEDS
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/alderEDS, Apr 3, 2021

2. Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update

Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update
    Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update

Bluetooth Buttons (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update

Fahad O. A., Apr 3, 2021
  3. caperjack Win User
    bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Apr 3, 2021
  4. Disabling play/pause button on bluetooth headphones

BLUETOOTH BUTTONS (PLAY/PAUSE) NOT WORKING AFTER 1803 UPDATE

KEEP BLOCKING ME AND I'LL COME BACK WITH ANOTHER PROFILE UNTIL YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THIS ISSUE WITH THE BLUETOOTH AND FIX IT THEN I'LL BE QUIET, SO WHEN WILL YOU FIX THIS MICROSOFT??????, YOU TOOK AWAY AN OPTION THAT I USED TO USE WITHOUT EXPLANATION,
    YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD GET AWAY WITH IT IDIOTS??????, I NEED TO USE MY HEADSET'S BLUETOOTH BUTTONS AND NOW THEY DONT WORK, YOU CAN'T DO THAT, HAD YOU NOT GIVEN US THIS OPTION IN THE PAST THEN I WOULDN'T ASK FOR IT, BUT EVERYBODY WAS USING THE BUTTONS FOR DESKTOP
    APPS AND NOW YOU DON'T HAVE THE DECENCY TO TELL US ANYTHING ABOUT THIS ISSUE, I WILL KEEP REQUESTING THIS OPTION TO BE FIXED.

Najla'aChorbaness, Apr 3, 2021
Thema:

Disabling play/pause button on bluetooth headphones

1. Disabling play/pause button on bluetooth headphones - Similar Threads - Disabling play pause

2. Pause/Play button issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pause/Play button issue: Hi, Microsoft. If you're reading this, you already know. When I was playing music from my Edge browser, then I left the music paused for 1 or 2 minutes. And then I came back, I pressed the Pause/Play button, something pops up in black, showing what I'm playing right now, and...
  3. Pause/Play button issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pause/Play button issue: Hi, Microsoft. If you're reading this, you already know. When I was playing music from my Edge browser, then I left the music paused for 1 or 2 minutes. And then I came back, I pressed the Pause/Play button, something pops up in black, showing what I'm playing right now, and...
  4. Pause/Play button issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. disable by software headphones volume control buttons/pause button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    disable by software headphones volume control buttons/pause button: for some reason, my headphone plug on my computer its the one that is both microphone and sound output seems to have this problem, where the button for lowering the sound volume is activated for some reasoni had this problem with multiple different headphones and earphones,...
  6. disable by software headphones volume control buttons/pause button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    disable by software headphones volume control buttons/pause button: for some reason, my headphone plug on my computer its the one that is both microphone and sound output seems to have this problem, where the button for lowering the sound volume is activated for some reasoni had this problem with multiple different headphones and earphones,...
  7. disable by software headphones volume control buttons/pause button

8. Add a Play/Pause Button

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add a Play/Pause Button: Hello Microsoft Community, [ATTACH] Image cropped from Staples.com My current laptop's keyboard does not have a play/pause function button as my previous laptop did. My current laptop is Asus Vivobook S513IA-DB74. You can find a picture of its keyboard on this Staples...
  9. Bluetooth pause/play button stopped working

Bluetooth pause/play button stopped working: The Bluetooth pause / play button stopped working. I tried both a Bluetooth speaker and Bluetooth earphones that were both working recently and both of them have the same issue with the pause/play button not working. When I try these same Bluetooth speaker & earphones on my...
  10. play/pause button

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    play/pause button: [ATTACH] any way to move this its really bugging me when i play games, it almost takes up a quarter of the screen https://preview.redd.it/h8kem2n9j4l51.png?width=653&format=png&auto=webp&s=356e20303736ce259f20c791a48e5d8a76f2faef submitted by /u/Rampagingflames [link]...