Windows 10: Disabling slideshow in photo albums Windows 10

Discus and support Disabling slideshow in photo albums Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am trying to organise my photos into albums in Photos using Windows 10. However when I go into an album to check what photos I have, the photos are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MargaretBridges1, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Disabling slideshow in photo albums Windows 10

I am trying to organise my photos into albums in Photos using Windows 10. However when I go into an album to check what photos I have, the photos are shown as a slideshow. I do not like this format and want my photos to appear permanently as tiles. How can I do this please?

:)

MargaretBridges1, Apr 10, 2020

2. photo app - How can I do a slideshow in an album? I only see the slideshow option outside of albums.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Are you referring to the slide show option in the photo app?
    I suggest you to follow the below steps for the slideshow option and check if it helps.

• Open the “Photo App”

• Go to any three options “Collection”, “Albums” and “Folders”.

• Click on any “Photo” and press the key “F5” it will launch slide show.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 10, 2020
  3. Photos slideshow

Hi Michael,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable view the photos in slideshow as it repeats after few photos and need to know “How can I change this to show a continuous and non-repeating slideshow?”. We will help you to
    resolve this issue.

Please let us know,

• Where does the photos folder located?

• Did you try to change the folder location and check?

I suggest you to follow the below steps:

Step 1: If the photos folder is located on the desktop, try to create another folder and copy all the content to the newly created folder and add this folder for slideshow and check.

Step 2: Try to create new folder if different location and copy all the content to the newly created folder in different location and add this folder for slideshow and check.

Hope it helps. Please perform the above methods and update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 10, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Disabling slideshow in photo albums Windows 10

How to view photos in a Slideshow in Windows 10?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Photo App.

• Select the photo and press F5.

• You will be able to see the photos in slideshow.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

Disabling slideshow in photo albums Windows 10

1. Disabling slideshow in photo albums Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Disabling slideshow photo

2. Windows 10 Photos App - Disable Autoplay/Slideshow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Photos App - Disable Autoplay/Slideshow: When I open an image in Photo, after a few seconds, it'll start cycling through all the images. I can't figure out how to make it stop and just stay on the picture I open. I have to use reference images all the time and this is so frustrating. I've tried checking all the...
  3. Windows 10 Photos App - Disable Autoplay/Slideshow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Photos App - Disable Autoplay/Slideshow: When I open an image in Photo, after a few seconds, it'll start cycling through all the images. I can't figure out how to make it stop and just stay on the picture I open. I have to use reference images all the time and this is so frustrating. I've tried checking all the...
  4. Windows 10 Photos App - Disable Autoplay/Slideshow

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Photos added to an album in Windows 10 'Photos' App are no longer visible in the album....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos added to an album in Windows 10 'Photos' App are no longer visible in the album....: Dear friendsI am organising my Dad's funeral.My digital photos are all over the place on the hard drive of my PC and three external drives from previous years. It is a project on my large list of t do's.My teenage son has spent the last few evening going through every single...
  6. Windows 10 photo albums

Windows 10 photo albums: A great number of my photo albums have disappeared. It began with just one album missing, then more, now about a third of them. The photos are still on my computer, but the specific albums, the result of hours and hours of work, are empty. I believe this is due to Windows 10...
  7. Photos and photos albums on Windows 10

Photos and photos albums on Windows 10: I am using Windows 10 on a new laptop. I have gone thru all of the photos and having created numerous albums, I assigned each picture to the appropriate album. However, now when I go back to photos, I find that each one has duplicated and now shows twice. Is there a way to...
  8. How to disable automatic slideshow in Albums?

How to disable automatic slideshow in Albums?: I just updated my OS and now the Albums section in the Photos app is auto-playing a slideshow above my images. Previously it was just a still image but after the update this feature runs automatically. How do i turn this off?...
  9. photo album

photo album: i scan photos, save them, then can't find them again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-album/3b68fd48-22d8-4682-81ab-4ca8afee7100"
  10. photo albums

in Windows 10 Customization
    photo albums: I set up an album using windows 10 but when i display the album it only shows selected photos.how do you change the storyboard to include all the photos chosen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-albums/7526ae66-5392-44b0-9ef7-c45d5a44fc34