Windows 10: Disabling tap to click in windows 10

Discus and support Disabling tap to click in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an MSI computer with a Synaptics touch pad. I have not been able to disable the tap to click "feature" on the touch pad MSI says it is all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GaryRutledge, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Disabling tap to click in windows 10

I have an MSI computer with a Synaptics touch pad. I have not been able to disable the tap to click "feature" on the touch pad MSI says it is all controlled by Windows 10 and I have to wait to see if they fix it. This sounds wrong to me cause I have a Dell laptop running the same version of Windows 10 and it works just fine. I have contacted Synaptics and Microsoft and did not receive a response from over a month ago from either company. Can someone please shed some light on this for me I seem to be getting no where. Thanks

:)

GaryRutledge, Sep 11, 2018
  2. Marc Cai Win User

Disabling Tapping on Windows 10

Hello Paul,

We would like to verify if you's still unable to disable the Tapping of your Lenovo Miix 310?

The steps that were suggested above by Yashwanth Kotakuri is helpful. That is the actual way to disable the
    Tapping function of your laptop. Since you mentioned that you do not have the "Tapping" settings, then there must another thing that we need to do.

It is important to let us know the reason why do you want disable the "Tapping" function.

Regards,

Marc Cai, Sep 11, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 11, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Disabling tap to click in windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

Disabling tap to click in windows 10

1. Disabling tap to click in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Disabling tap click

2. Disabling Tap to Click on Wireless Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabling Tap to Click on Wireless Keyboard: I haven't been able to find a setting for my keyboard's 'Tap to Click' on the touchpad.Does Windows 11 have a setting for the mousepad?I could use the keyboard software. Trying to eliminate startup items.James...
  3. Disabling Tap to Click on Wireless Keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disabling Tap to Click on Wireless Keyboard: I haven't been able to find a setting for my keyboard's 'Tap to Click' on the touchpad.Does Windows 11 have a setting for the mousepad?I could use the keyboard software. Trying to eliminate startup items.James...
  4. Trackpad tap to click, disable dragging

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trackpad tap to click, disable dragging: So since my trackpad is trash I had to enable this and it's likeable, my issue with this is that if I tap 2 times in a "short" time on a chrome tab, for instance, it will start dragging it and its really annoying. Basically I want it to register a click, but not remembering...
  5. How to disable tap clicking?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to disable tap clicking?: I cant stand tap clicking, how can I disable it? In other versions of windows I was able to do it pretty easily in the settings, but now I cant find the option. Anyone know how to do it? submitted by /u/MrYoshi411 [link] [comments]...
  6. How to disable tap to click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to disable tap to click: I have tried pretty much everything people have said online but nothing works! either the tabs aren't there or the solutions just don't work. I am at my wit's end! Computer is an Alienware Area 51m...
  7. Disable tap to click on touchpad.

Disable tap to click on touchpad.: I recently installed an update to Windows 10. I originally had my touchpad set to only use the buttons to click, because I GODDAMN HATE WHEN THE TOUCHPAD ACCIDENTALLY CLICKS ON SOMETHING WHEN I BRUSH MY HAND ACROSS IT!!! I can't find anywhere to turn it off, and I swear to...
  8. disable click-on-tap on latest version of windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    disable click-on-tap on latest version of windows 10: Previous answers do not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-click-on-tap-on-latest-version-of-windows/82691097-9c27-478c-b72b-0f36bc9b21a0
  9. Enable or Disable Touchpad Tapping and Tap to Click in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Touchpad Tapping and Tap to Click in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Touchpad Tapping and Tap to Click in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Touchpad Tapping and Tap to Click in Windows 10 If your Windows 10 PC (ex: laptop) has a built-in touchpad, you may want to enable or disable the tapping feature (aka: Tap...
  10. How To Disable Tap-to-Click on Windows 10

How To Disable Tap-to-Click on Windows 10: I recently updated/upgraded my Windows 8 laptop to Windows 10 operating system. I would like to know how to disable the tap-to-click touch-pad feature in Windows 10. It was easy to do on 8, but after searching through the settings on 10 I am unable to locate that setting....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. disable tap to click windows 10

2. windows 10 disable tap to click

3. tap to click windows 10

4. unable to turn off tapping on msi gl63-8rd,
  5. disable tapping in windows 10,
  6. how to disable tap to click windows 10,
  7. disable tap to click,
  8. turn off tap to click windows 10,
  9. turn off tapping windows 10,
  10. windows tap to click,
  11. msi laptop disable touch to click,