Windows 10: disabling the narrator voice on Age Of Empires Definitive Edition

Discus and support disabling the narrator voice on Age Of Empires Definitive Edition in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; please need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disabling-the-narrator-voice-on-age-of-empires/85bc2081-95b3-40ac-99b7-cb83ca718a10 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CristalMartes, Jul 28, 2020.

1. disabling the narrator voice on Age Of Empires Definitive Edition

please need help

:)

CristalMartes, Jul 28, 2020

2. Can't disable narrator voice in Age Of Empires Definitive Edition

Hi,

For better assistance on disabling the narrator voice on Age Of Empires Definitive Edition. We would suggest that you contact the developer of the game.

Jomari Arc, Jul 28, 2020
  3. damb86 Win User
    Can't disable narrator voice in Age Of Empires Definitive Edition

Thank you for the suggestion, I tried here cause it's a Microsoft studios'game.

damb86, Jul 28, 2020
  4. disabling the narrator voice on Age Of Empires Definitive Edition

E for Excel, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

disabling the narrator voice on Age Of Empires Definitive Edition

1. disabling the narrator voice on Age Of Empires Definitive Edition - Similar Threads - disabling narrator voice

2. age of empire II definitive edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    age of empire II definitive edition: bonjour le jeu age of empire II definitive edition ne fonctionne plus depuis la dernière mise à jour xbox sur pc il reste planté sur "synchronisation en cours des données"merci de voir si le problème vient de votre plate formejean-marc...
  3. Can't disable narrator voice in Age Of Empires Definitive Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't disable narrator voice in Age Of Empires Definitive Edition: I have tried everything and it is now driving me to the point that I just don't play anymore. Please help... Turning off menu and chat did nothing by the way....
  4. Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition: Bought a code for Age of Empires II : Definitive Edition for Windows 10, the purchase shows up in my Microsoft Account, but I am unable to download the game from Microsoft store...when I put in redemption code it says the code has already been used. Please help me get this...
  5. Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition: Hi, I cannot access the files in windows app folders i think is because Microsoft store is in some way blocking me. I have tried the next "solutions ": -Checking the permission of the file folder -Disable antivirus and controlled folder access -Take control over folder...
  6. Problems with Windows Narrative and Age of Empires: Definitive Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Windows Narrative and Age of Empires: Definitive Edition: Good Evening, Some time ago, I accidentally activated don't even know how turn on the narrator in the game and only in the game and I don't know how to turn it off. In the Windows setting, narrator is disabled. The only way to get rid of it, is to disable sound for the whole...
  7. Age of Empires Definitive Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires Definitive Edition: I recently purchased Age of Empires Definitive Edition. Seems like a pretty good scam. I played the game for a week and then it tells me I need to login into my Xbox account. I don't have an Xbox account. Is there any help with this or did I just waste $20 buying the...
  8. Age of Empires Definitive Edition not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires Definitive Edition not loading: So as the subject suggests i am unable to actually play this game on my Laptop, the specs on my laptop would be able to run it fine as i am able to play the other age of empires game perfectly. I have done the recent update for windows and followed the steps on another post (...
  9. Age of Empires: Definitive Edition not starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires: Definitive Edition not starting: I installed Age of Empires: Definitive Edition from MS Store but I couldn't play as is just starts with black window with some image in middle, after few seconds that window disappears without any error or warning. I checked all suggestions from forum or AoE support page,...
  10. Age of empire definitive edition not launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of empire definitive edition not launching: I bought the game a week ago and upon launching the game, it would show the loading screen only to exit the screen automatically. i have checked many solutions over the net and none has given me a solution to the problem. I have tried installing to reinstalling to no avail so...