Windows 10: Disabling the Xbox Game Monitoring Service in 2020

Discus and support Disabling the Xbox Game Monitoring Service in 2020 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi everyone. I've been trying to find a way to disable Xbox game monitoring on Windows 10, but all tutorials for how to do this reference a registry... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/theonecontroller, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Disabling the Xbox Game Monitoring Service in 2020

Hi everyone. I've been trying to find a way to disable Xbox game monitoring on Windows 10, but all tutorials for how to do this reference a registry key (xbgm) and service (Xbox Game Monitoring Service) that just plain don't exist. I've seen a few other people post about this problem, but no solutions yet. Looking at this website, the service seems to have been removed from 1809 onwards. Does anyone have any idea how I can disable this? Thanks.

submitted by /u/theonecontroller
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/theonecontroller, Feb 13, 2020

2. Turn Off Xbox Game Monitoring

I want the Game Monitoring Service shut down completely. I don't use an Xbox or the Xbox app. I don't want it monitoring games I purchased through a different service.

How do I shut it down?

GalanaarNotGettingRealAnswerAfterall, Feb 13, 2020
  3. IgorD. Win User
    Turn Off Xbox Game Monitoring

Hi, use Regedit to disable xbgm

Search this line

Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\xbgm

Change Start REG_DWORD----> (right slick mouse to Start---->change 3 to 4)----> 0x00000003 (3) to 0x00000004 (4)

Open services and check Xbox Game Monitoring, it will be disabled.

Done Disabling the Xbox Game Monitoring Service in 2020 :)

IgorD., Feb 13, 2020
  4. Disabling the Xbox Game Monitoring Service in 2020

Turn Off Xbox Game Monitoring

You sir deserve a beer!

Thanks, man!

The Corpsegrinder, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

Disabling the Xbox Game Monitoring Service in 2020

1. Disabling the Xbox Game Monitoring Service in 2020 - Similar Threads - Disabling Xbox Game

2. Issues with Gaming Services and Xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Gaming Services and Xbox app: Upon trying to install games on the Xbox app through Game Pass, I am being told that I don't have Gaming Services installed.I have tried all the support info I could find including registry editing, reinstalling Gaming Services and Xbox app through PowerShell, uninstalling...
  3. How to fix xbox gaming services?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix xbox gaming services?: When launching xbox app, it will not let me download any games. when trying to install games it says "download Gaming Services" and when i hit download, it takes me to the microsoft store and then the download doesn't work. I hit download and it says "pending" for hours. I...
  4. Xbox Game Pass and Gaming Services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass and Gaming Services: I recently was playing Halo Infinite. I ended my session and shut down my computer - I noticed an update was going to install at shutdown. I come back a bit later and start up my computer. Now when I try to launch Halo Infinite, I get directed to the Microsoft Store - Gaming...
  5. Xbox Game Pass and Gaming Services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass and Gaming Services: I recently was playing Halo Infinite. I ended my session and shut down my computer - I noticed an update was going to install at shutdown. I come back a bit later and start up my computer. Now when I try to launch Halo Infinite, I get directed to the Microsoft Store - Gaming...
  6. Microsoft Xbox Gaming Services - Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Xbox Gaming Services - Error: I have just installed a game from Game Pass Ultimate and went to play it. When I click on the shortcut to launch the game, it takes me to the Microsoft Store to install gaming services .It then completes about 90% and gives me an error, over and over and over.What the...
  7. Xbox at Tokyo Game Show 2020 #TGS2020

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox at Tokyo Game Show 2020 #TGS2020: [ATTACH] Today, our team at Xbox celebrated Japanese gaming culture in a showcase stream for Tokyo Game Show Online 2020 – a virtual celebration of the latest in video games, technology and games culture in Japan. The Xbox Tokyo Game Show Showcase was delivered...
  8. Disable gaming services

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disable gaming services: A little while ago windows randomly installed something called gaming services, which I can't uninstall or close and always runs in the background on task manager. Whenever I do close it it just immediately appears back again. Since it installed I've noticed lots of lag,...
  9. Xbox game monitor not it registry

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox game monitor not it registry: I'm trying to disable the Xbox game monitor in the registry, but the xbgm key isn't there. Does anyone know a solution? submitted by /u/Pyros900 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i0112x/xbox_game_monitor_not_it_registry/
  10. xbox game pass service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game pass service: you guys serious? why i cant get xbox game pass because i live in a country called jordan? just why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-service/02d0b981-953f-43b2-b2ae-bae193525d00

Users found this page by searching for:

1. disable xbox game monitoring

2. disable Xbox Game Monitoring

3. Xbox cannot find xbgm

4. disabke xbox game monutoring,
  5. how to disable Xbox game monitoring