Windows 10: Disabling touch screen for Acer Aspire V 15

Discus and support Disabling touch screen for Acer Aspire V 15 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I currently have Windows 10pro on my Acer. There is no damage to the screen but during an update from 8 - 10 the screen starts ghosting with bubbles... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MargiF46, Sep 5, 2018.

1. MargiF46 Win User

Disabling touch screen for Acer Aspire V 15

I currently have Windows 10pro on my Acer. There is no damage to the screen but during an update from 8 - 10 the screen starts ghosting with bubbles of what look like pressure points. There is no way to stop it and you cannot get into any of the control or other programs. I was once able to delete the device for the User interface, but every time I do a windows update, it comes back. I need this deleted permanently. The Laptop is unusable at this point.

Can I go through Bios or some other management BEFORE it gets to the login in order to delete or disable the screen?

:)

MargiF46, Sep 5, 2018

2. Acer Aspire V 15 touch

Hi Dave

Its a Acer Aspire I do have a Lenovo moblephone

NeilBowyer, Sep 5, 2018
  3. Kai327 Win User
    touch screen not working after Windows 10 install

After windows 10 installed itself on my Acer Aspire V lap
    top the
    touch screen has stopped working, any suggestions please?
    thanks

Kai327, Sep 5, 2018
  4. Disabling touch screen for Acer Aspire V 15

Vintage: Acer Aspire One 722 {Ram Questions}

Hi Captain.

While I'm not answering your question on a new AV I would suggest as a possible step, upgrading your ram.

Crucial has ram for your device. $40 (not sure about tax or shipping) Your device seems to have one slot so you would need the 4GB stick. As you are using 32bit OS you can only use of 3GB. Crucial says you have one slot for memory and tear down videos seem to confirm this.

Here is the Crucial Link. Confirm for yourself that this is the right device. (Acer Aspire One 722-0022)

http://www.crucial.com/usa/en/compat...e-one-722-0022

Then here are the step by steps to replace.

https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Acer+As...lacement/53216

Memory is static sensitive. Not as much of an issue when it is humid but still something to be aware of. If you don't want to buy a ground strap touch something that is grounded before starting the procedure and then don't go looking for things. Stay seated and perform. You should be fine.

External ram ??? Even if you could buy you wouldn't have port with sufficient speed to connect.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

Disabling touch screen for Acer Aspire V 15

1. Disabling touch screen for Acer Aspire V 15 - Similar Threads - Disabling touch screen

2. No bootable device on acer aspire e 15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No bootable device on acer aspire e 15: So first of all, I got a no bootable device error. I tried ctrl alt delete and surprisingly it had worked. I was able to sign in again, however the freezing was so much and it would end up crashing with either of 3 stopcodes of what I remember are DATA_INPAGE_ERROR,...
  3. No bootable device on acer aspire e 15

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No bootable device on acer aspire e 15: So first of all, I got a no bootable device error. I tried ctrl alt delete and surprisingly it had worked. I was able to sign in again, however the freezing was so much and it would end up crashing with either of 3 stopcodes of what I remember are DATA_INPAGE_ERROR,...
  4. No bootable device on acer aspire e 15

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Acer aspire

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Acer aspire: hey so I was using my laptop the other day and I got a notification saying to restart so it could do a drive repair, I turned off my laptop and restarted the next day and now it is stuck in a blue error screen, the error that pops up is "critical process died", when I try to...
  6. can i install the touch screen on acer aspire A515-52-33xk

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can i install the touch screen on acer aspire A515-52-33xk: i have a acer aspire A515-52-33xk with windows 10,i would to install the driver for touchscreen,it's possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-install-the-touch-screen-on-acer-aspire-a515/8a446227-9fb4-423a-9d41-d8fad4aa3601
  7. acer aspire ES1-411-C1WD TOUCH PAD

acer aspire ES1-411-C1WD TOUCH PAD: My acer es1-411-c1wd touchpad stopped working following updating driver booster and driver finder software. I tried to reset my PC but still it does not touch pad is not responding. when I open device manager the mice and other pointing device driver is only visible if I plug...
  8. Touchpad not working in acer aspire E 15

Touchpad not working in acer aspire E 15: After the technician uninstall intel graphics, insert his usb mouse, flash drive and hard drive my touchpad stop. Then, before he upgraded it to windows 10, the touchpad was not working and when he upgraded it it does't change anything. I don't know what is the possible cause...
  9. No camera driver found on my Acer Aspire V 15 Nitro

No camera driver found on my Acer Aspire V 15 Nitro: Hi I've had this laptop for a few years and the in-built camera worked perfectly fine until the latest Windows update. Now it won't work at all. I've googled this and checked under "Imaging devices" in my Device Manager and the camera is not showing at all. I'm not very...
  10. Acer Aspire V keeps freezing - help please!

in Windows 10 Support
    Acer Aspire V keeps freezing - help please!: I am a newbie relatively speaking. My laptop is superb but...........as I go thru the day using it the screen I am on (any screen) suddenly freezes and the only way I can get it back to were I was working is to press Ctrl-Alt-Del (sometimes two or three times and then click...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. aspire v 15 touch

2. aspire v turning off touch screen

3. turn off touch screen acer aspire v windows 10

4. aspire v 15 touch camera notworking,
  5. acer aspire 15 touch screen driver,
  6. does acer aspire 5 have touch screen,
  7. how to turn off touch screen on acer aspire v 15 touch,
  8. does acer aspire 5 have screen touch mode,
  9. acer touch screen aspire v 15,
  10. acer 15 touch screen driver,
  11. touch screen on acer aspire vk 15,