Windows 10: Disabling Windows 10 account

Discus and support Disabling Windows 10 account in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Recently Windows told me that the Windows account needed to be activated (but I had bought a Windows 10 about a year ago), I do not understand what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by césar-778, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Disabling Windows 10 account

Recently Windows told me that the Windows account needed to be activated (but I had bought a Windows 10 about a year ago), I do not understand what happened.

:)

césar-778, Oct 31, 2018
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Disabling Windows 10 account :(

Zakin, Oct 31, 2018
  3. mafia97 Win User
    Youtube disabled my account, help please

the page where is said account disabled , it also showed a link saying next step is to contact us,
    i ran that link and reported the problem, still no reply

mafia97, Oct 31, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Disabling Windows 10 account

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

Disabling Windows 10 account

1. Disabling Windows 10 account - Similar Threads - Disabling account

2. How to disable my ask for permission - family safety's feature and I lost the owner account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable my ask for permission - family safety's feature and I lost the owner account: A few days ago I set up the family features for some reason and now it’s super annoying when I start a video game asking me permission from an adult and the account that was the “adult” I lost the password and email....
  3. How to disable my ask for permission - family safety's feature and I lost the owner account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable my ask for permission - family safety's feature and I lost the owner account: A few days ago I set up the family features for some reason and now it’s super annoying when I start a video game asking me permission from an adult and the account that was the “adult” I lost the password and email....
  4. How do I disable/remove the admin account without using said account on Windows 7?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable/remove the admin account without using said account on Windows 7?: To put more detail into this question I will explain it. I have a second-hand PC. This PC has an admin account with a password. And that's where the real problem enters. I don't know the password of this account. And the previous owner never gave us the password at all. And...
  5. How do I disable/remove the admin account without using said account on Windows 7?

How do I disable/remove the admin account without using said account on Windows 7?: To put more detail into this question I will explain it. I have a second-hand PC. This PC has an admin account with a password. And that's where the real problem enters. I don't know the password of this account. And the previous owner never gave us the password at all. And...
  6. Disable User Account Control messages for certain application always say "no" to any prompts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable User Account Control messages for certain application always say "no" to any prompts: Greetings, respected Microsoft Community,I would like to disable User Account Control UAC messages for certain application by always say "no" to any prompts that was emitted by specific application.I am unable to find any information regarding this matter except unacceptable...
  7. Disable User Account Control messages for certain application always say "no" to any prompts

Disable User Account Control messages for certain application always say "no" to any prompts: Greetings, respected Microsoft Community,I would like to disable User Account Control UAC messages for certain application by always say "no" to any prompts that was emitted by specific application.I am unable to find any information regarding this matter except unacceptable...
  8. Disable User Account Control messages for certain application always say "no" to any prompts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. I just got this pc and it saids that my account has been disabled and when I hit ok nothing...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I just got this pc and it saids that my account has been disabled and when I hit ok nothing...: just got I tried the files way and I only had a recovery file I’m trying to use cmds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-got-this-pc-and-it-saids-that-my-account/3b3af365-c31b-4168-b3da-8b5ce90ca4fa
  10. I disabled this device from my microsoft 365 account and i would like to re-instate it but...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I disabled this device from my microsoft 365 account and i would like to re-instate it but...: I disabled this device from my microsoft 365 account and i would like to re-instate it but cannot. How do I re-Instate it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-disabled-this-device-from-my-microsoft-365/8e7e5963-f0fb-4fca-b930-a5b964981413