Windows 10: Disabling Windows 10 Login Password

Discus and support Disabling Windows 10 Login Password in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I want to be able to disable the step to type in my Windows login password every time I restart and to turn on my laptop. Went to third party sites and... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Michael AlanSmith, May 6, 2019.

1. Disabling Windows 10 Login Password

I want to be able to disable the step to type in my Windows login password every time I restart and to turn on my laptop. Went to third party sites and nothing works. Thanks in advance.

:)

Michael AlanSmith, May 6, 2019

2. Windows 10 - disable login passwords

How do I disable login passwords for all users on my desktop?

I have followed the many suggestions I've seen on-line but still have not been successful in disabling the log-in password for each user (2 of us); neither can I successfully disable the screen saver password. I'm really hating Windows 10.......should be
    simpler......

RDMorgandjb, May 6, 2019
  3. David2605 Win User
    Disable Windows 10 login password

I have tried this but it does not work for me. I have Windows 10 Pro fully updated (January 2018). When I restart Windows I have to give my pin number although when I am logged in, the User Accounts that comes up with the command netplwiz shows that the
    box "users must enter a password to use this computer" is not ticked (I could attach a screenshot but this doesn't seem possible with this post). When I click OK the user Accounts Window closes (back to the desktop). When I restart Windows, the problem remains
    and I have to use a password or pin to login. By the way, I have disabled the touch screen.

David2605, May 6, 2019
  4. Disabling Windows 10 Login Password

Windows 10 - disable login passwords

Hi,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you want to disable User account password.

• Are you using Microsoft User account or Local User account to log-in?
    Let us try the following steps, and check if it helps.

1. Search in the taskbar netplwiz

2. Now user accounts info window will pop up.

Now, select the user account for which you want to disable the password login. Now, uncheck the option which says
    user must enter a user name and password to use this computer.

Now, press OK or hit enter.

3. A new window will come out in which you have to confirm your passwords. Use password for your user account here and press
    ok button.

4. Click Ok button and you are done. You will no longer required to enter password each time you start your computer.

If you want to revert back password login feature, repeat the process explained above and check the field which says, user must enter a user name and password to use this computer. Now, enter the login credential to confirm the process.

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, May 6, 2019
Thema:

Disabling Windows 10 Login Password

1. Disabling Windows 10 Login Password - Similar Threads - Disabling Login Password

2. Disable Login Password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Disable Login Password: I would like to disable my login password once and for all. And it seems very complicated to achieve this result. Does anyone know the procedure https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-login-password/0bfae5ef-db42-48db-9aad-7198e459a48f
  3. Disable Login Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable Login Password: I would like to disable my login password once and for all. And it seems very complicated to achieve this result. Does anyone know the procedure https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-login-password/0bfae5ef-db42-48db-9aad-7198e459a48f
  4. Disable Login Password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. disable windows 10 login password and unlink account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    disable windows 10 login password and unlink account: hello, I'm on windows 10 pro build 1909, i just restarted my computer and was unable to us my actual user account's login password and was forced to login to my windows account, and I want to disable this completely and have tried all normal methods for disabling passwords...
  6. Missing option for disabling login password? How to disable login password?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing option for disabling login password? How to disable login password?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AbonIamme [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i3f8n9/missing_option_for_disabling_login_password_how/
  7. Disable login password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Disable login password: Hi, I linked my Windows 10 account to a Microsoft account in order to activate my online License as described here Now Windows is asking me for my live password or PIN. Is there a way to remove that password/pin? I tried this method but it results in having two accounts with...
  8. Disable login password

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable login password: Hi, I linked my Windows 10 account to a Microsoft account in order to activate my online License as described here Now Windows is asking me for my live password or PIN. Is there a way to remove that password/pin? I tried this method but it results in having two accounts with...
  9. Can't Disable Windows 10 Login Password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't Disable Windows 10 Login Password: I don't have a business and am the sole user of this machine. I don't need the security of a password but I can't disable it. I have tried netplwiz, control userpasswords2, and local user, but none of these worked. I'm frustrated and want a solution that actually works!...
  10. login password disable

in Windows 10 Customization
    login password disable: how to disable login password? already try "netplwiz", not working, still ask me to login to my Microsoft account running the latest windows version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-password-disable/8e422b4a-2976-44d0-9fd4-204e22a66949