Windows 10: Disabling Windows firewall pop ups

Discus and support Disabling Windows firewall pop ups in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am not quite certain what changed between my previous install of Windows 10 and my current one but my current one has these constant Windows Firewall... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by kanishknishar, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Disabling Windows firewall pop ups

I am not quite certain what changed between my previous install of Windows 10 and my current one but my current one has these constant Windows Firewall pop-ups asking me with every application if I want to allow it which is rather annoying. This didn't use to happen earlier or with 7 and XP. Besides which I also seem to have a constant Spotify Firewall error (I'm blocking it apparently).

How do I allow the applications and disable all these pop-ups?

Would doing so compromise the security of my system?

:)

kanishknishar, Sep 11, 2018
  2. Karla Alm Win User

Windows Firewall security alert keeps popping up.

Hello,

Windows Firewall plays an important part in helping to protect your computer against virus and security threats. Your concern is cause by a conflicting changes in your security settings. However we suggest that you turn off Security messages for Network
    firewall temporarily to check if the issue persists. Follow these steps:

• Click Start menu.
    • Type Control Panel.
    • Choose System and Security > Security and Maintenance.
    • On the left side, click Change Security and Maintenance settings.
    • Uncheck the box on the left side of Network firewall.
    • Restart your computer.

After an hour, enable Network firewall again. We also recommend that you use another browser and check if the issue persists.

Note: If you disable Windows Firewall for a long period of time, your computer will be more vulnerable to unauthorized access to your network.

Thanks.

Karla Alm, Sep 11, 2018
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    How do I stop firewall and antivirus notification?!?!

Hi,

To disable the firewall notification, follow these steps:

• On the search tab, type
      Security and Maintenance.

• Choose
      Change Security and Maintenance settings.

• Uncheck
      the notifications that you don't want to pop-up.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Sep 11, 2018
  4. Donna Men Win User

Disabling Windows firewall pop ups

annoying desktop pop ups

Hi Sheena,

Pop ups can be distracting for some, and depending on your reference, you can disable the desktop pop ups by following these steps:

• Click Start or the Windows logo and go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Go to System and choose Notification & actions.
    • Under Notifications, turn off Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows or whatever you want to turn off.
    • Close the window and it will automatically save the changes.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Donna Men, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

Disabling Windows firewall pop ups

1. Disabling Windows firewall pop ups - Similar Threads - Disabling firewall pop

2. Windows 10 Fax & Scan, Windows Firewall Pop-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Fax & Scan, Windows Firewall Pop-up: Why does Windows Fax & Scan in Windows 10, v.64 give a Windows Firewall pop up asking me if I want to allow it to connect to a 1 private or 2 public network? A fax is to use a phone line and not an internet connection. I have prepared drafted my faxes and await to come across...
  3. Windows 10 Fax & Scan, Windows Firewall Pop-up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Fax & Scan, Windows Firewall Pop-up: Why does Windows Fax & Scan in Windows 10, v.64 give a Windows Firewall pop up asking me if I want to allow it to connect to a 1 private or 2 public network? A fax is to use a phone line and not an internet connection. I have prepared drafted my faxes and await to come across...
  4. taskbar pop up disabled

in Windows 10 Customization
    taskbar pop up disabled: hello , i would like to ask help for my taskbar being locked , when i hover over an already opened app , it is not showing any pop op to take a peek into the app, i faced this issue recently and dont know what to do , please help...
  5. Disabling pop-up warnings of missing firewall etc.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disabling pop-up warnings of missing firewall etc.: Hello,I`m trying to set up an HMI, chrome in kiosk-mode, for a control system based on windows 10 enterprise 2016 LTSB, version 10.0.14393. One key element of design is to reduce the chance of operator to enter something else then the desired HMI-layout. One big chance of...
  6. To disable this pop up.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    To disable this pop up.: [ATTACH] Dont know where to put this in what category ... a Malware ? I want to get rid of it , it always pop out when ever i started my lap top. very annoying ... Thanks in anticipation .....
  7. Disabling Pop Ups

in Windows 10 Support
    Disabling Pop Ups: I have new PC running Windows 10 and I have been trying everything to disable the pop ups. I thought it was the browser at first (Chrome) and went through that first. Then I did Edge, etc. But I still believe it's a Windows problems. Went through the standard Settings-File...
  8. How can i disable the windows defender firewall notification pop up?

How can i disable the windows defender firewall notification pop up?: How can i disable the windows defender firewall notification pop up? I am running a program which requires the firewall to be turn off. Once i turn the firewall off, there is random windows defender firewall notification pops up prompting user to turn it back on. How do...
  9. Pop-up : "Windows firewall and Comodo firewall are both turned off."

Pop-up : "Windows firewall and Comodo firewall are both turned off.": Every time I start my PC lately, I get a Windows notification that pops up in my action center that says: "Windows firewall and Comodo firewall are both turned off. Tap or click to see available options" Clicking it asks me if I want to turn on either one. Why does this...
  10. Disable MSN.Com Pop-Up

in Browsers and Email
    Disable MSN.Com Pop-Up: I hope this is the correct section to post this, here is my issue. I receive a pop-up / dialog [see attach] when my modem is off or goes off, the dialog asks which browser / program do I want to use to open with. If a browser is selected, it takes me to the msn-com homepage....