Windows 10: Disadvantage of volume licensing?

Discus and support Disadvantage of volume licensing? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I have bought Office pro plus 2019 and Windows 10 pro on Amazon very very cheap, I received a manual and a USB stick with the software... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ddd55, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Ddd55 Win User

Disadvantage of volume licensing?

Hello,

I have bought Office pro plus 2019 and Windows 10 pro on Amazon very very cheap,

I received a manual and a USB stick with the software

The whole thing was visibly dubious, and through the comments on Amazon I found out that it is a volume license. Here are my questions:

So what is the disadvantage of this type of license?

So is this a worse Windows and Office fake or is it the normal one just illegal?

What can happen or what do I have to pay attention to when I use such a license?

Is my system any slower or more unstable with such a version?

Here the link to my product at Amazon: https://www.amazon.de/gp/aw/d/B07XXC5JP3/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8sc=1

TIA

:)

Ddd55, Aug 4, 2020

2. Disk management console view is not up-to-date

whoops i missed a step lol.

type in list volume..... your array volume should come up.... if so

type in Select volume 7
    assign

let me know if your volume is not there.

slyfox2151, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Taptiles Volume

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

1. After opening the game, right click on the sound icon in the taskbar and select "open volume mixer".

2. If the particular game is listed, turn down the volume and check the result.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Billa009 Win User

Suggest the advantages and disadvantages of Nokia C5-03??

Suggest the advantages and disadvantages of Nokia C5-03?? Please give some valuable points//

Billa009, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Disadvantage of volume licensing? - Similar Threads - Disadvantage volume licensing

2. VOLUME LICENSE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VOLUME LICENSE: I live in Lebanon and purchased my laptop brand new. Recently when trying to upgrade to windows 11 I am receiving error code: 0xC004F074 “we can’t activate windows on this device because we can’t connect to your organisations activation server”.I am not with an organisation,...
  3. VOLUME LICENSE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VOLUME LICENSE: I live in Lebanon and purchased my laptop brand new. Recently when trying to upgrade to windows 11 I am receiving error code: 0xC004F074 “we can’t activate windows on this device because we can’t connect to your organisations activation server”.I am not with an organisation,...
  4. VOLUME LICENSE

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Volume License vs OEM License

Volume License vs OEM License: Hi Team,In my organization, We have volume licence for my windows clients, Windows 10 enterprise, Pro, Etc.. > Can i a buy a bare metal laptop from vendor and use my company image and key to activate my laptop>Or do i need to buy device with operating system. >Is it mandatory...
  6. Volume License vs OEM License

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume License vs OEM License: Hi Team,In my organization, We have volume licence for my windows clients, Windows 10 enterprise, Pro, Etc.. > Can i a buy a bare metal laptop from vendor and use my company image and key to activate my laptop>Or do i need to buy device with operating system. >Is it mandatory...
  7. Volume License vs OEM License

8. Volume Licensing.

Volume Licensing.: Hello everyone, I have encountered a problem recently where it says my Windows License has expired. I have bought a machine with Windows 10 from a store 3 months ago. Presently, I keep on getting the pop up. Now I seeked help in Microsoft's Community Discord and they said to...
  9. Change from volume license to personal license

Change from volume license to personal license: I am trying to change the windows 10 license on my computer from a volume license to a personal license. When I try to activate my new product key, I get an error key: 0xc004f050. What am I doing wrong?...
  10. Volume Licensing

Volume Licensing: When I try to sign into my Microsoft Account in order to get my product key for Microsoft Sql server 2019 I get the error code: 1000 Has anyone encountered this? I am putting in my password correctly I think...