Windows 10: Disappearing Bluetooth icon switch on every auto update of MS Win10 Ver 1903

Discus and support Disappearing Bluetooth icon switch on every auto update of MS Win10 Ver 1903 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Everytime I connect my phone to my pc using the prescribed instructions. it may work one time and then the next one this freeging bluetooth switch for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CJMendoza1, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Disappearing Bluetooth icon switch on every auto update of MS Win10 Ver 1903

Everytime I connect my phone to my pc using the prescribed instructions. it may work one time and then the next one this freeging bluetooth switch for whatever reason disappeared even in the notification box. The first time I solved it after being contacted by an indipendent MS advisor whom I can't always trust for lack of proper credentials, as it may lead to my computer being hacked, that time of reverting back to my first recovery point worked which is time consuming and similar to this free pc security AV Security app offerred by MS and then you will be facing a small charge, i remember of $9.99 via credit card when this problem arose from the auto MS updates which is primarily MS’ responsibility and then I am not sure whether the responsibility of MS to provide support for their updates and Windows upgrade is causing hacking concern which lead me to ask whether MS is in financial trouble or trying to make more money for commissiosn from these independent advisors? Just like what Pres Trump is saying for the increasing Coronavirus cases " Stop doing the testing, please". In your case may I dare say please stop updating, replacing and upgrading the Windows 10 OS if you can't support these replacements, upgrades and updates of the Windows operating system. And stop sending me/us the unverifiable independent advisors, for God sake!. Finally the last straw was when MS sent me a one-time quote of $499 either Cdn or US is hefty especially when the problem is caused by MS in the first place. Maybe MS can make it a perfect operating system when the upgrade reaches version 3000? Or the Linus OS grows to be a formidable substitute to MS OS

:)

CJMendoza1, Jul 26, 2020
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jul 26, 2020
  3. Windows Update does it again: Disappearing Desktop Icons

Hello

After I updated a ton of security updates with care to only update the certain critical ones no anything else.

The hardcoded icons have disappeared during reboot, those icons that you drag out of start menu and it automatically creates it, and the network icon that you right-click in the start menu and select "show on desktop"

But there was also a freeze during the update process, when rebooted it re-do the stuff that it does at boot so i think it was fine , but the icon thing happend, it always has to be something.

I so hate the windows update, I haven't updated for half a year and now i did a manual careful update and I think i will never do it again for win7 EVER on this PC.

Icons keep disappearing after a certain period of days while several sessions passed. Let's say every 5 days or a week, 3 times now. I want to have my system stuff out like Control panel, add remove programs, all the sys stuff.

EDIT: Exact icons are "network" "sound" and "programs and features"

Found something it can be certain settings for icon cleanup

http://social.technet.microsoft.com.../thread/ada5d392-2af7-43c3-9191-08baf63f0098/

Stupid updates messing with my settings*Mad Disappearing Bluetooth icon switch on every auto update of MS Win10 Ver 1903 :mad:

RuskiSnajper, Jul 26, 2020
  4. caperjack Win User

Disappearing Bluetooth icon switch on every auto update of MS Win10 Ver 1903

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

Disappearing Bluetooth icon switch on every auto update of MS Win10 Ver 1903

1. Disappearing Bluetooth icon switch on every auto update of MS Win10 Ver 1903 - Similar Threads - Disappearing Bluetooth icon

2. Bluetooth icon disappeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth icon disappeared: I was trying to pair my airpods and couldn't hear nothing. After a bit it notified me if I Had Audio problems. I went through the thing then when i tried to pair them again my Bluetooth icon has disappeared. I went to settings and the on/off button was missing. Help?...
  3. Win10 Ver 1903, 1909 Problems with Acrobat?

Win10 Ver 1903, 1909 Problems with Acrobat?: My computer auto-updated into W10 Ver 1903 and suddenly everything involving printing to anything other than my physical printer stopped working. I first noticed this in Quickbooks which relies on the MS XPS printing (apparently) to generate pdf output A solid 6 hours with...
  4. windows10 ver.1903 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows10 ver.1903 update: My laptop came with windows 10 ver.1803. If i upgrade it to version 1903 will there be any problem to windows activation in my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-ver1903-update/c1242502-cbc2-4647-b306-ca0063ee6a16
  5. ver 1903

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    ver 1903: just installed new asus monitor, device manager only showing generic pnp, i have done this before but have no idea why it is not recognized 135083
  6. ver 1903

in Windows 10 Support
    ver 1903: just installed new asus monitor, device manager only showing generic pnp, i have done this before but have no idea why it is not recognized 135083
  7. Win10 v 1903 - icons

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 v 1903 - icons: Hello I have read numerous articles and seen lots of YouTube stuff about the new version and I expected this latest version to have new icons for internet connected, file explorer and how items are listed in File explorer (showing ie accessed in the last few minutes etc...
  8. bluetooth icon disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    bluetooth icon disappeared: Bluetooth icon is disappeared and it seems the driver is not present https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-icon-disappeared/861dd312-a4a3-4bdb-9bb8-5b0a00b3f521
  9. Why is Bluetooth disappearing EVERY SINGLE UPDATE!

Why is Bluetooth disappearing EVERY SINGLE UPDATE!: So I have a Lenovo 700-25ish. I have the Qualcomm BT driver. There has been issues ever since WIN 10 came out and every update it gets messed up. I am sooo sick and tired of spending hours fixing something that I should NEVER have to deal with. I know the answer is to switch...
  10. Win10 ver 1703 15063.413 - Never auto checks for update or maintenance

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 ver 1703 15063.413 - Never auto checks for update or maintenance: Hi Everyone, We have recently started moving our workstations to Windows 10. I have a hand full of machines that are working great for the most part. My only issue so far is that some never auto check for windows updates. I have everything set to download and install. I...