Windows 10: Disappearing cursor

Discus and support Disappearing cursor in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Recently I updated. Since then I can no longer see my cursor in Chrome but I can see it in edge. Suggestions? Thoughts?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Eva C1992, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Eva C1992 Win User

Disappearing cursor

Recently I updated. Since then I can no longer see my cursor in Chrome but I can see it in edge. Suggestions? Thoughts?

:)

Eva C1992, Mar 23, 2020
  2. SANDYUL Win User

DISAPPEARING CURSOR

• IM USING WINDOWS 10 AND MY CURSOR DISAPPEARED AND I CANT GET IT BACK EVEN WHEN I TURN IT OFF AND BACK ON OR RESET. ANYONE HAVE THIS PROBLEM?

SANDYUL, Mar 23, 2020
  3. Disappearing Cursor

My cursor disappeared after I download the last two updates, I try to correct the problem using suggestions (FN+F5, FN+F7...) it didn't work. I deleted the last two updates and now a reappearance of the much-needed cursor.

KimberlyMLM, Mar 23, 2020
  4. Disappearing cursor

Disappearing cursor

Searched MS support for advise on how to deal with disappearing cursor problem. Suggestions fell into two categories, 1) useless for my purposes or 2) so technical it was beyond my understanding. In any event, one suggestion on how to correct the problem
    was a system reset, which I performed. Now there are entire folders and files that I have either lost or can't access.

WilliamTaylor3, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

Disappearing cursor

1. Disappearing cursor - Similar Threads - Disappearing cursor

2. The mouse cursor repeatedly disappears in Windows Edge browser on Surface Pro

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The mouse cursor repeatedly disappears in Windows Edge browser on Surface Pro: My mouse cursor repeatedly disappears from the Edge browser window on my MS Surface Pro 2017 model. While it is not visible, links respond to where it is change colour, or highlight etc.. I have now installed a shortcut in my favourites bar to restart edge edge://restart/ as...
  3. Mouse Cursor on Chrome and Edge often disappear!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse Cursor on Chrome and Edge often disappear!: An annoying thing, cursor on Chrome and Edge often disappear Windows 10 Yet when I switch to other apps, it is normal, the cursor did work. It turns annoying, it keeps happening, many times in a day or an hour! Every time it occurred, I need to sign out or restart the...
  4. cursor freezing and jumping and sometimes disappearing in Windows 10. I have An Asus...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cursor freezing and jumping and sometimes disappearing in Windows 10. I have An Asus...: I have troubleshot this issue but nothing works. My cursor is jumping, freezing, and sometimes disappearing. I have uninstalled the driver and reinstalled, and a few other things that people suggested, but nothing seems to work. Can someone help me? This is a fairly recent...
  5. Mouse cursor freezes/disappears Windows 10

Mouse cursor freezes/disappears Windows 10: Hi, I recently faced the problem of my mouse cursor randomly freezing, and sometimes disappearing. I've been using the same mouse for months before having this issue about 2 weeks ago, after I moved my PC setup to another room. When this happens, I have to plug my mouse to...
  6. Random Task View, disappearing cursor, window changes after Surface Pro Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Random Task View, disappearing cursor, window changes after Surface Pro Factory Reset: I recently ran a factory reset to clear up space and try to speed up my slowing system, but after the reset, I am experiencing various errors in the behaviour of the system. Quite often, the cursor will disappear for a second, the focused window will change, and Task View...
  7. My cursor has disappeared and touchpad gestures do not work.

My cursor has disappeared and touchpad gestures do not work.: I have an acer swift laptop. Out of the blue during a browsing session, my cursor froze. Touchpad gestures also didn't work. I tried to restart and the cursor was just frozen in the centre of the screen instead. I went to device manager, went to 'mice and other pointing...
  8. Microsoft surface pro 4 Mouse cursor disappear

Microsoft surface pro 4 Mouse cursor disappear: Microsoft surface pro 4 Mouse cursor disappear when it happen need to log off and login then cursor is visible windows update did successfully even Microsoft surface Arc mouse driver reinstalled Bluetooth driver update but still issue reoccur how i will...
  9. Mouse cursor disappears after phone is connected

Mouse cursor disappears after phone is connected: Hi, this only happens to me once or twice a month, but it's really annoying. As soon as I connect my andriod phone to my PC running Windows 10 Pro, my mouse cursor disappears. It reappears immediately after I disconnect the phone. This doesn't happen every time I connect...
  10. Cursor keeps disappearing but mouse is still on

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cursor keeps disappearing but mouse is still on: If I leave my pc for about 10 minutes, the mouse cursor will disappear and disconnect, however my mouse lights up when it's connected to a USB port and the light stays on, light goes off when I take it out of the USB port. I bought my keyboard and mouse in a set and the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i cant see my cursor in chrome

2. cant see my mouse in chrome