Windows 10: Disappearing Emails

Discus and support Disappearing Emails in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This has happened a handful of times now. While working on my computer I see a notification for an email. I click it, but nothing happens. When I go to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by scgoss, Jan 25, 2019.

1. scgoss Win User

Disappearing Emails

This has happened a handful of times now. While working on my computer I see a notification for an email. I click it, but nothing happens. When I go to Outlook, its not there. There is a record for the notification in the sidebar, but it leads nowhere.

:)

scgoss, Jan 25, 2019
  2. Akumos Win User

Emails disappear after being read

Hi

Using Outlook 2007 and Exhange 2003. When I read an email it disappears. It doesn't go to the deleted folder and my view is set to 'Messages'. Googled it and couldn't find anything useful. Any ideas?

Akumos, Jan 25, 2019
  3. My email icon has disappeared. I have Windows 10.

Hi Belle,

There are a lot of reasons why your email icon disappeared. To isolate your concern, we would like to know the following:

• Which email are you referring to?
    • When was the last time you were able to access your email?
    • Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve this?

Regards.

Michael Gall, Jan 25, 2019
  4. Ian Sal Win User

Disappearing Emails

Email disappearing

Hi BabsSartor,

So we can assist you further with this issue, please answer the following:

• Are you able to read the email prior to disappearing?
    • Have you checked the range of days the account is synced for?
    • Does it happens on your PC as well?

Best Regards.

Ian Sal, Jan 25, 2019
Thema:

Disappearing Emails

1. Disappearing Emails - Similar Threads - Disappearing Emails

2. Email accounts have disappeared.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Email accounts have disappeared.: We have 2 Windows 10 email accounts - Bigpond, via Telstra, via Microsoft. They have both disappeared. When I click on the Mail icon, there is nothing there, Normally our 2 accounts would be listed, but neither appears. We can access our Webmail, via Telstra, but I find this...
  3. My Microsoft account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** disappeared

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Microsoft account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** disappeared: My Microsoft account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** has disappeared. Can I get it back? Hundreds use that for my email address. Also, it is used as password on many websites. I have raised this question before with Microsoft advisors, but I am not satisfied...
  4. Disappearing emails

in Browsers and Email
    Disappearing emails: Don't know where to put this so please forgive. Stats: windows 10 pro 64-bit. I get an email that's important to me and 1st I print it. (fortunately) Then I create a folder on the C drive to put it in. Then I move the email to that folder and it disappears. It is my...
  5. Emails received from BT internet suddenly now disappear.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Emails received from BT internet suddenly now disappear.: Hello I had never this issue before until now. All emails coming from Btinternet have disappear in my inbox. please help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-received-from-bt-internet-suddenly-now/25ae5a26-2e11-408b-921f-cca1387d3987
  6. Windows Mail making my emails that i send totally disappear.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Mail making my emails that i send totally disappear.: Windows Mail is driving me nuts. Very often i create an email then post it and i disappears. Its not in the sent folder. When I add my email address onto the Sent to line i sometimes don't receive a copy telling me its not being delivered. The emails just disappear as if they...
  7. Gmail account on Mail. New email disappears while typing.

Gmail account on Mail. New email disappears while typing.: I've had this a couple of times now. While I'm typing a response to an Gmail-email, the response draft suddenly disapears and is also not in the drafts folder or send folder. It seems to happen during an server update. I've lost quite some time during this bug in Mail....
  8. Sent emails in Microsoft Mail disappear

Sent emails in Microsoft Mail disappear: Some emails I send simply disappear using the Microsoft Mail app. There is no trace of the sent email anywhere. I do not use Outlook as it takes too long to sync with multiple emails and folders, so I prefer the basic Microsoft Mail app, which is a lot faster. The sent...
  9. gmail with windows 10 mail app sent email disappears

gmail with windows 10 mail app sent email disappears: I have configured windows 10 mail application with my google email address. I sent a mail. I got an acknowledgement email back in reply, but the sent email has disappeared. Its not in sent mail, sent items, or all mail. I've also checked on mail.google.com directly. The...
  10. Sent emails disappearing on Mail app

Sent emails disappearing on Mail app: I have a Surface Go 2 running Windows 10 Home, and the latest version of the Mail app. The app was working properly until today. Today, when I compose and send an email through Mail, one of two things happen. One, the email simply disappears. It does not show up in Sent...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why are my emails disappearing in windows 10

2. windows 10 emails disappearing after putting it in archive

3. win 10 emails disappearing mirosoft fix

4. why are my sent email disappearing from the windows email 2019