Windows 10: Disappearing emails

Discus and support Disappearing emails in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Don't know where to put this so please forgive. Stats: windows 10 pro 64-bit. I get an email that's important to me and 1st I print it. (fortunately)... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jps99, Jul 28, 2020.

1. jps99 Win User

Disappearing emails

Don't know where to put this so please forgive.
    Stats: windows 10 pro 64-bit.

I get an email that's important to me and 1st I print it. (fortunately)
    Then I create a folder on the C drive to put it in. Then I move the email
    to that folder and it disappears. It is my understanding that other
    people are also having this problem. Where is "ALL MAIL & SENT MAIL"
    in windows 10?
    I'm sure it must be my lack of fully understanding window 10

:)

jps99, Jul 28, 2020

2. Disappearing Emails

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

1. Which email client are you referring to?
    2. Are you referring to notification which occurs on action center?

This behavior occurs because there may be a rule that is moving incoming messages to another folder in the Folder list or mailbox. If you are using Outlook and you are receiving the E-mail notification in the system tray,
    then I would suggest you to refer this article
    for more information about this issue.

You may also try the below suggested step clean the current views to check the emails again. To do so,

1. Press Windows + R key. Type in “outlook.exe /cleanviews” and press
      Enter.
    2. This will restore default views and the custom views you had will be lost.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Akumos Win User
    Emails disappear after being read

Hi

Using Outlook 2007 and Exhange 2003. When I read an email it disappears. It doesn't go to the deleted folder and my view is set to 'Messages'. Googled it and couldn't find anything useful. Any ideas?

Akumos, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Disappearing emails

My email icon has disappeared. I have Windows 10.

Hi Belle,

There are a lot of reasons why your email icon disappeared. To isolate your concern, we would like to know the following:

• Which email are you referring to?
    • When was the last time you were able to access your email?
    • Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve this?

Regards.

Michael Gall, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Disappearing emails

1. Disappearing emails - Similar Threads - Disappearing emails

2. The GIF has disappeared from a friend's "att.net" and mine "yahoo.com" emails--different...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The GIF has disappeared from a friend's "att.net" and mine "yahoo.com" emails--different...: Today a friend living close to my home--different addresses, computers, and email providers--mentioned she had lost the GIF. When I checked my laptop, I had lost it too but I had it earlier today.She has @att.net, whereas mine is yahoo.com. I have seen similar GIF...
  3. The GIF has disappeared from a friend's "att.net" and mine "yahoo.com" emails--different...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The GIF has disappeared from a friend's "att.net" and mine "yahoo.com" emails--different...: Today a friend living close to my home--different addresses, computers, and email providers--mentioned she had lost the GIF. When I checked my laptop, I had lost it too but I had it earlier today.She has @att.net, whereas mine is yahoo.com. I have seen similar GIF...
  4. Email Acting Like It Sent, But Doesn't Send, Disappears, and Not In Any Box.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email Acting Like It Sent, But Doesn't Send, Disappears, and Not In Any Box.: Many times over the past month or so I have sent emails using my Yahoo account through my Windows 11, version 22H2 version 16005.14326.21624.0 mailbox. The Windows 11 mailbox shows that the email is processed as though it is working and has sent, but when I check the outbox,...
  5. Email Acting Like It Sent, But Doesn't Send, Disappears, and Not In Any Box.

Email Acting Like It Sent, But Doesn't Send, Disappears, and Not In Any Box.: Many times over the past month or so I have sent emails using my Yahoo account through my Windows 11, version 22H2 version 16005.14326.21624.0 mailbox. The Windows 11 mailbox shows that the email is processed as though it is working and has sent, but when I check the outbox,...
  6. All emails disappeared from my inbox and can't access my account now

All emails disappeared from my inbox and can't access my account now: Hello,For some reasons all my emails disappeared from my inbox 15 years of emails and now only the last 6 emails I've received after the deletion showed up so far. The little number "6" also appears close to the title "inbox" to show that I have 6 unread messages, while I...
  7. All emails disappeared from my inbox and can't access my account now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All emails disappeared from my inbox and can't access my account now: Hello,For some reasons all my emails disappeared from my inbox 15 years of emails and now only the last 6 emails I've received after the deletion showed up so far. The little number "6" also appears close to the title "inbox" to show that I have 6 unread messages, while I...
  8. All emails disappeared from my inbox and can't access my account now

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Outlook email - why has this disappeared from my Window 8 computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook email - why has this disappeared from my Window 8 computer: Why has Outlook email disappeared from my desktop Windows 8? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-email-why-has-this-disappeared-from-my/817cd994-44db-43ba-b93b-414ec26e959e
  10. Outlook email - why has this disappeared from my Window 8 computer

Outlook email - why has this disappeared from my Window 8 computer: Why has Outlook email disappeared from my desktop Windows 8? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-email-why-has-this-disappeared-from-my/817cd994-44db-43ba-b93b-414ec26e959e