Windows 10: Disappearing emails

Discus and support Disappearing emails in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Don't know where to put this so please forgive. Stats: windows 10 pro 64-bit. I get an email that's important to me and 1st I print it. (fortunately)... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jps99, Jul 28, 2020 at 12:47 PM.

1. jps99 Win User

Disappearing emails

Don't know where to put this so please forgive.
    Stats: windows 10 pro 64-bit.

I get an email that's important to me and 1st I print it. (fortunately)
    Then I create a folder on the C drive to put it in. Then I move the email
    to that folder and it disappears. It is my understanding that other
    people are also having this problem. Where is "ALL MAIL & SENT MAIL"
    in windows 10?
    I'm sure it must be my lack of fully understanding window 10

:)

2. Disappearing Emails

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

1. Which email client are you referring to?
    2. Are you referring to notification which occurs on action center?

This behavior occurs because there may be a rule that is moving incoming messages to another folder in the Folder list or mailbox. If you are using Outlook and you are receiving the E-mail notification in the system tray,
    then I would suggest you to refer this article
    for more information about this issue.

You may also try the below suggested step clean the current views to check the emails again. To do so,

1. Press Windows + R key. Type in “outlook.exe /cleanviews” and press
      Enter.
    2. This will restore default views and the custom views you had will be lost.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Jul 29, 2020 at 4:05 AM
  3. Akumos Win User
    Emails disappear after being read

Hi

Using Outlook 2007 and Exhange 2003. When I read an email it disappears. It doesn't go to the deleted folder and my view is set to 'Messages'. Googled it and couldn't find anything useful. Any ideas?

4. Disappearing emails

My email icon has disappeared. I have Windows 10.

Hi Belle,

There are a lot of reasons why your email icon disappeared. To isolate your concern, we would like to know the following:

• Which email are you referring to?
    • When was the last time you were able to access your email?
    • Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve this?

Regards.

Michael Gall, Jul 29, 2020 at 4:05 AM
Thema:

Disappearing emails

1. Disappearing emails - Similar Threads - Disappearing emails

2. Emails received from BT internet suddenly now disappear.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Emails received from BT internet suddenly now disappear.: Hello I had never this issue before until now. All emails coming from Btinternet have disappear in my inbox. please help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-received-from-bt-internet-suddenly-now/25ae5a26-2e11-408b-921f-cca1387d3987
  3. Windows Mail making my emails that i send totally disappear.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Mail making my emails that i send totally disappear.: Windows Mail is driving me nuts. Very often i create an email then post it and i disappears. Its not in the sent folder. When I add my email address onto the Sent to line i sometimes don't receive a copy telling me its not being delivered. The emails just disappear as if they...
  4. Gmail account on Mail. New email disappears while typing.

Gmail account on Mail. New email disappears while typing.: I've had this a couple of times now. While I'm typing a response to an Gmail-email, the response draft suddenly disapears and is also not in the drafts folder or send folder. It seems to happen during an server update. I've lost quite some time during this bug in Mail....
  5. Sent emails in Microsoft Mail disappear

Sent emails in Microsoft Mail disappear: Some emails I send simply disappear using the Microsoft Mail app. There is no trace of the sent email anywhere. I do not use Outlook as it takes too long to sync with multiple emails and folders, so I prefer the basic Microsoft Mail app, which is a lot faster. The sent...
  6. gmail with windows 10 mail app sent email disappears

gmail with windows 10 mail app sent email disappears: I have configured windows 10 mail application with my google email address. I sent a mail. I got an acknowledgement email back in reply, but the sent email has disappeared. Its not in sent mail, sent items, or all mail. I've also checked on mail.google.com directly. The...
  7. Sent emails disappearing on Mail app

Sent emails disappearing on Mail app: I have a Surface Go 2 running Windows 10 Home, and the latest version of the Mail app. The app was working properly until today. Today, when I compose and send an email through Mail, one of two things happen. One, the email simply disappears. It does not show up in Sent...
  8. Move / Dragged Emails Disappear

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Move / Dragged Emails Disappear: I think I know why emails have disappeared so my question is more of "any way to get them back" Windows 10 Pro x64 1909 / Outlook 365 The mail account is a gmail account connected via IMAP (using 2-factor authentication if that matters) I decided to clean up the gmail...
  9. Printer will not print - it goes to Print to File each time and Outlook email has disappeared

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Printer will not print - it goes to Print to File each time and Outlook email has disappeared: 1. Printer problem: This started happening midway through a printing today. The printer simply stopped. When I tried to reprint the document again it went directly to Print to File. This happens in Word, Adobe PDF, and printing off the web. I unclicked the Print to...
  10. Hit "Draw" & Email text disappeared & can't get it back.

Hit "Draw" & Email text disappeared & can't get it back.: Hi, I would appreciate help. I just wrote a long, long email. I am new to Windows mail. I'm usually in Gmail. The formatting was weird...all sorts of fonts and 2 diff colors. I clicked "Draw" to see if I could reformat the font as using the font option didn't change...