Windows 10: Disappearing jigsaws from my collection

Discus and support Disappearing jigsaws from my collection in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday had problems with logging in to XBox and couldn't use MS jigsaw. but everything on the 'net was playing up as well. Logged in okay today,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by pamthecat, Dec 29, 2020.

1. pamthecat Win User

Disappearing jigsaws from my collection

Yesterday had problems with logging in to XBox and couldn't use MS jigsaw. but everything on the 'net was playing up as well. Logged in okay today, only to discover that a large number of the jigsaw groups I had collected using the gold system had disappeared. I'm not very pleased as I've worked hard to build up my gold amount. There were lots of jigsaws I hadn't done and groups now seem to have either disappeared or been replaced, so if I want to find similar jigsaw pictures I will have to purchase them again. Unless, of course, someone knows of a way for me to get them back.

Help, please!

Thanks,

pamthecat

:)

pamthecat, Dec 29, 2020

2. jigsaw

Hi,

Here are steps on how to delete completed collections on Jigsaw:

1) Go to File Explorer for C: drive.

2) Search for "DownloadedPuzzles" (don't type " and it isn't case sensitive).

3) Your list of puzzle collections should be there.

4) Delete the collections you are finished with.

Let us know how it turns out.

Jomari Arc, Dec 29, 2020
  3. MS Jigsaw Puzzle--Delete Collections

I've accumulated a lot of puzzle collections on Microsoft Jigsaw and would like to delete the ones that no longer interest me. I tried right-clicking on the collection box, but no panel appears. Any suggestions?

CynthiaH53, Dec 29, 2020
  4. Disappearing jigsaws from my collection

Puzzle collections disappearing

All of a sudden my jigsaw puzzle collections disappeared. What gives?

* Moved from Community Participation Center

DeniseThompson1, Dec 29, 2020
Thema:

Disappearing jigsaws from my collection

1. Disappearing jigsaws from my collection - Similar Threads - Disappearing jigsaws collection

2. Microsoft Jigsaw Collection download packs disappear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw Collection download packs disappear: So, I was doing the "dogs" pack, which took me forever to get gold to save up for, and I minimized the window, went back, then my collection was gone. I still had a puzzle on it to finish, but when i did, it was gone. Please help. And yes, I've tried restarting my computer...
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw Collection download packs disappear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Collection download packs disappear: So, I was doing the "dogs" pack, which took me forever to get gold to save up for, and I minimized the window, went back, then my collection was gone. I still had a puzzle on it to finish, but when i did, it was gone. Please help. And yes, I've tried restarting my computer...
  4. MicroSoft Jigsaw - purchased Downloaded Puzzle Collections are suddenly missing from my game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MicroSoft Jigsaw - purchased Downloaded Puzzle Collections are suddenly missing from my game: Microsoft Jigsaw is dropping Downloaded Puzzle Collections for puzzles I am currently working on - right now missing Spring - any ideas how I get purchased download sets back?...
  5. Can't find my microsoft jigsaw collections anywhere?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't find my microsoft jigsaw collections anywhere?: So I just opened up my Microsoft Jigsaw app on my pc for the first time in a while, and quite a few of my collections seem to be missing. In my recent puzzles it shows the last one I was working on in the animal closeups collection, but if I go to my collections that one and...
  6. Classic jigsaw won't update available collection from MS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Classic jigsaw won't update available collection from MS: First of all, I am 80 years old and would love to be tech savvy, but am not. I noticed about two months ago that on my pc, there are 105 puzzles on new collections in classic jigsaw. I have 165,900 points in classic jigsaw. This all started after an automatic windows 10...
  7. Photos made into Albums disappear from collection

in Windows 10 Support
    Photos made into Albums disappear from collection: I use MS Photos to upload from my android camera and to sort and edit them. They are stored in OneDrive files in monthly folders. If I create an album of these, they disappear from the chronological files both in the Collection section of Photos and from the File Explorer...
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw collections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw collections: how do I delete microsoft jigsaw collections from my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-collections/9368a504-2f78-4b2f-93a4-de651dd90bf3
  9. Resetting jigsaw app has lost my jigsaw collections purchased and the jigsaw I was doing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resetting jigsaw app has lost my jigsaw collections purchased and the jigsaw I was doing.: I reset because I was getting the browser keep opening with survey for samsung phone reported elsewhere. Malware and adware checks run did not solve problem so I followed a suggetion to rest the app but now I have lost all my collections and completed puzzles is there anyway...
  10. Jigsaw has lost all my purchased collections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jigsaw has lost all my purchased collections: Jigsaw suddenly cannot connect to Xbox from my Win10 PC and has lost all my purchased collections. It askes me to sign in to the Xbox app and try again. The Xbox app IS signed in. I've logged out, reinstalled, rebooted, updated, run the trouble shooter and anything else...