Windows 10: Disappearing Microsoft Account Login pop up windows

Discus and support Disappearing Microsoft Account Login pop up windows in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Well, I disabled so many services and uninstalled apps to optimize system performance months ago. but now i need to create another local... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by shahadat h shakil, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Disappearing Microsoft Account Login pop up windows

Disappearing Microsoft Account Login pop up windows 46b72f8f-9177-454b-a036-b78ac7c7eb63?upload=true.png

Well, I disabled so many services and uninstalled apps to optimize system performance months ago. but now i need to create another local account. when i go to account setting and tried to sign in microsoft account. pop up sign in window disappeared everytime. even in microsoft store. basically i think its an error caused by a setting or service which allows us to use microsoft account sign in. but i cant find anything like that. can anybody point out the solution?

:)

shahadat h shakil, Oct 29, 2020

2. MICROSOFT ACCOUNT LOGIN

Hi Arbaaz,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things:

• Are you able to login with Microsoft account in web?
    • What happens exactly when you try to login using Microsoft account?
    I suggest you to login to Microsoft account through online login.live.com, if you are able to login to Microsoft account on web then you can reset the password and then try to login and check if the issue persists.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 29, 2020
  3. Kari Win User
    Help Removing Microsoft Account login

I am not sure if you want to switch to a local account instead of your Microsoft account, or if you want to keep your Microsoft account but login automatically instead of having to type the password.

See these tutorials:

4. Disappearing Microsoft Account Login pop up windows

Cannot login with microsoft account on Windows 10.

Hi John,

If you are using Microsoft account to login into the user account, I suggest you to convert the user account to
    Local account and using the new Microsoft account change to Microsoft user account by following the below steps and check if the issue is resolved.

Step 1: To convert to local account.

• Press Windows logo + I keys on the keyboard to open system
      Settings window.
    • Click Accounts and under Your emails and accounts, click on
      sign in with a local account instead option.
    • Enter your Microsoft account password and click on Next.
    • Type the Password, and Password Hint that you want set for the local account and click
      Next.
    • Click on Sign out and Finish button.
    • Login to check if the changes are effective.

Step 2: To switch to Microsoft account.

• On the newly converted Local user account, press
      Windows logo + I
      keys on the keyboard to open Settings window.
    • Click Accounts and under Your emails and accounts click on
      sign in with a microsoft account instead option.
    • Enter the new Microsoft account ID and Password and click Sign in.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check if the changes are effective.

Write to us with the status of not able to login using Microsoft account on the computer for further assistance.
    Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

Disappearing Microsoft Account Login pop up windows

1. Disappearing Microsoft Account Login pop up windows - Similar Threads - Disappearing Microsoft Account

2. Microsoft Account Login pop up window instantly closes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account Login pop up window instantly closes: It happens when signing in to my account through settings, and through the microsoft store. I already tried a clean boot, restoring to a few days ago, updating, and doing the following commands in CMD with administrator sfc /scannow Dism.exe /online /cleanup-image...
  3. Microsoft Account Login pop up window instantly closes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Account Login pop up window instantly closes: It happens when signing in to my account through settings, and through the microsoft store. I already tried a clean boot, restoring to a few days ago, updating, and doing the following commands in CMD with administrator sfc /scannow Dism.exe /online /cleanup-image...
  4. Microsoft Account Login pop up window instantly closes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account Login pop up window instantly closes: It doesn't let me connect to my account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-login-pop-up-window-instantly/1d58733f-269a-444b-b931-f9cfb0bffa00
  5. Microsoft Account Login pop up window instantly closes

Microsoft Account Login pop up window instantly closes: It doesn't let me connect to my account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-login-pop-up-window-instantly/1d58733f-269a-444b-b931-f9cfb0bffa00
  6. Microsoft Account Login pop up window instantly closes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Microsoft Account Login pop up window instantly closes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account Login pop up window instantly closes: Hello, I am currently logged into a Local Account on my PC, and am unable to get back to my other account. When I go to Setting > Account > Access work or school and select " Connect " a grey "Microsoft account" window pops up and closes instantly...
  8. Microsoft Account Login pop up window instantly closes

Microsoft Account Login pop up window instantly closes: Hello, I am currently logged into a Local Account on my PC, and am unable to get back to my other account. When I go to Setting > Account > Access work or school and select " Connect " a grey "Microsoft account" window pops up and closes instantly...
  9. Microsoft Account Login pop up window instantly closes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Microsoft Account Login pop up window instantly closes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Account Login pop up window instantly closes: Hello, I am currently logged into a Local Account on my PC, and am unable to get back to my other account. When I go to Setting > Account > Your Info and select "Sign in whit a Microsoft account instead" a grey "Microsoft account" window pops up and closes instantly,...