Windows 10: disappearing notifications on the taskbar

Discus and support disappearing notifications on the taskbar in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; after installing KB5003173, 2 Intel driver updates via Windows Update, a .NET update KB5003254, and KB5003214, my notification area of the taskbar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CliffCarpenter, May 28, 2021.

1. disappearing notifications on the taskbar

after installing KB5003173, 2 Intel driver updates via Windows Update, a .NET update KB5003254, and KB5003214, my notification area of the taskbar comes up blank with no icons. There are no notification icons or hidden information. If I move the taskbar to the top of the screen and the back to the bottom of the screen, the notification icons will come back and will stay until the next time the screen blanks out. How do i get the notification icons to display consistently on the taskbar? This issue appeared after installing the above listed updates.

:)

CliffCarpenter, May 28, 2021
  2. Arul_D Win User

How can I hide the notification icon on my taskbar

Hello,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to hide the notification icon on your taskbar.

• Type Settings on your search bar

• Click on systems

• Select notifications and actions

• Disable all the notifications on the screen
    Hope this information helps. If you have further queries, we will be happy to help.

Arul_D, May 28, 2021
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, May 28, 2021
  4. ITshadow Win User

disappearing notifications on the taskbar

ThrottleStop 8.60 Stays in Taskbar

Hello!

I have an issue with ThrottleStop 8.60 (And 8.50U) staying in the taskbar when minimizing and not going to the notification area. The notification icon is there but it is always in the taskbar too. If I check 'Minimize on Close it still stays in the taskbar. Is this a bug or does anyone know how to get it off my taskbar and only in the notification bar?

Thanks!!!

ITshadow, May 28, 2021
Thema:

disappearing notifications on the taskbar

1. disappearing notifications on the taskbar - Similar Threads - disappearing notifications taskbar

2. The clock and notification on the taskbar keeps disappearing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The clock and notification on the taskbar keeps disappearing.: How do I keep it there. I have done all the checks in the settings menu. Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-clock-and-notification-on-the-taskbar-keeps/9abf8aa7-b2d9-4b83-8781-ed1ccfdd7c7b
  3. The clock and notification on the taskbar keeps disappearing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The clock and notification on the taskbar keeps disappearing.: How do I keep it there. I have done all the checks in the settings menu. Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-clock-and-notification-on-the-taskbar-keeps/9abf8aa7-b2d9-4b83-8781-ed1ccfdd7c7b
  4. taskbar disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    taskbar disappeared: My taskbar with my start button has disappeared where can I find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-disappeared/3be6b155-72a8-49f1-925e-f41186d6514c
  5. Taskbar autohide causes task view and notifications to disappear

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar autohide causes task view and notifications to disappear: My taskbar is set to autohide. Recently something changed, and now whenever I use the task view button, as soon as I move the pointer off the task bar, the task bar hides and the task view immediately resets so I can't select anything from the task view screen. Similarly,...
  6. disappearing notifications and notification icons on the taskbar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    disappearing notifications and notification icons on the taskbar: after installing KB5003173, 2 Intel driver updates via Windows Update, a .NET update KB5003254, and KB5003214, my notification area of the taskbar comes up blank with no icons. There are no notification icons or hidden information. If I move the taskbar to the top of the...
  7. Notification has disappeared

Notification has disappeared: Please help me notification in Windows 10 after the last update 1809 has disappeared from action center and I tried all the solutions on the Internet and did not succeed in any way...
  8. Notification disappear

Notification disappear: After the ver.1809 update notification only shows the number in the taskbar, when I click the notification icon pop up the notification area but shows nothing!!!!!all the messages gone automatically even I didn't clear them!!!!!!!And feedback hub is Suck!!!!!!!why didn't I...
  9. Notifications on taskbar

Notifications on taskbar: A tech who worked on my laptop put his name and phone number on my taskbar. How do I remove/hide it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_taskbar/notifications-on-taskbar/f4b71491-805b-45fb-b7b2-047e591510ac
  10. Notification on taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification on taskbar: Hello Guys Completely new to windows 10. Just finding my way round it. Small annoying issue with the notification pane on the taskbar going left to right constantly is this normal and can it be stopped. Thanks 73224