Windows 10: Disappearing of Display Driver in Device Manager.

Discus and support Disappearing of Display Driver in Device Manager. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My system info- OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OS Version: 10.0.17763 N/A Build 17763 OS Manufacturer:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AchyuthSS, Mar 27, 2019.

1. AchyuthSS Win User

Disappearing of Display Driver in Device Manager.

My system info-

OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

OS Version: 10.0.17763 N/A Build 17763

OS Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation

OS Configuration: Standalone Workstation

OS Build Type: Multiprocessor Free

Registered Owner: admin

Registered Organization:

Original Install Date: 26-03-2019, 03:01:12 PM

System Boot Time: 27-03-2019, 04:34:59 PM

System Manufacturer: Kobian

System Model: PI945GCM

System Type: x64-based PC

Processor(s): 1 Processor(s) Installed.

[01]: Intel64 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 10 GenuineIntel ~2933 Mhz

BIOS Version: American Megatrends Inc. 080012 , 16-08-2007

Boot Device: \Device\HarddiskVolume1

System Locale: en-us;English (United States)

Input Locale: 00004009

Time Zone: (UTC+05:30) Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi

Total Physical Memory: 3,071 MB

Available Physical Memory: 1,147 MB

Virtual Memory: Max Size: 4,351 MB

Virtual Memory: Available: 2,089 MB

Virtual Memory: In Use: 2,262 MB

After I updated my Windows 10 PC to the October 2018 Update, I have a very very severe problem being faced:-

When I turn my PC on, the text is very much compressed. I can't view anything on the screen properly. Though I have NVIDIA Geforce experience installed on my PC. But the driver got delted leading to multiple display problems. Please can anyone help me solve this prooblem.

I would be greatful if anyone helps me at the earliest.

:)

AchyuthSS, Mar 27, 2019

2. Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Mar 27, 2019
  3. Taskbar doesn't disappear when entering fullscreen

I tried the Ctrl-Alt-Del and found Windows Explorer. Unfortunately, I didn't choose Restart; I killed the process. (didn't read the instructions well enough!) :-/ ... I did eventually find a way to Restart Windows Explorer, but the problem (disappearing Task bar not disappearing/reappearing as it should/used to) did not solve itself. I then RESTARTED the PC. Still not fixed.

So, I found another answer from microsoft and followed those steps. It worked! (needed the display driver updated.)

Here's that set of instructions:

I suggest you to try updating the Display Adapter drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to update the Display driver:

Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.
    Select the option to automatically search for the updated driver software.
    Restart the computer after its updated and verify.

Also try to access the computer manufacturer's website and download the latest chipset and display drivers for your computer and install the same.

paisanoglen, Mar 27, 2019
  4. Disappearing of Display Driver in Device Manager.

Taskbar doesn't disappear when entering fullscreen

Dude this was a year ago

Forbidden Duck, Mar 27, 2019
Thema:

Disappearing of Display Driver in Device Manager.

1. Disappearing of Display Driver in Device Manager. - Similar Threads - Disappearing Display Driver

2. Nvidia Driver Disappearing in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia Driver Disappearing in Device Manager: Hello I've had a problem with my system detecting my laptop GPU ever since I disconnected it from my laptop using device manager. I was testing to see how my system would do without it and now it's acting up and the GPU driver will disappearing soon after I start up windows...
  3. Nvidia Driver Disappearing in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nvidia Driver Disappearing in Device Manager: Hello I've had a problem with my system detecting my laptop GPU ever since I disconnected it from my laptop using device manager. I was testing to see how my system would do without it and now it's acting up and the GPU driver will disappearing soon after I start up windows...
  4. Touchscreen driver has disappeared from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchscreen driver has disappeared from Device Manager: I have a HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15m-cn0xxx, this laptop is specifically a touchscreen/tablet. I've updated to windows 11 and the touch screen function has completely disappeared from my device. It even says touch screen not enabled on my about this device. This doesn't make...
  5. Device manager and Display drivers

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Device manager and Display drivers: I have 3 monitors. 2 Samsung 27" and an LG 22, but only the LG is listed in device manger. Even though I have the Samsung drivers installed, Windows 10 Pro identifies them as standard PnP. How can I change this? 179002
  6. Device manager and Display drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device manager and Display drivers: I have 3 monitors. 2 Samsung 27" and an LG 22, but only the LG is listed in device manger. Even though I have the Samsung drivers installed, Windows 10 Pro identifies them as standard PnP. How can I change this? 179002
  7. Bluetooth driver disappeared from device manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth driver disappeared from device manager: My Bluetooth on/off switch disappeared my my computer and the Bluetooth driver is also gone from my computer. I did all the updates, restarted my computer, and did all of the troubleshooting from what I read online with people having similar issues. When I ran the...
  8. Display Drivers showing up on device manager

Display Drivers showing up on device manager: So I uninstall my Display Drivers but I did not check the box when I uninstall it, I don't know if it had anything to do with it but just so you could know and I want to reinstall it again but the Display Driver ion is no where to be found on the device manager. I try...
  9. Display driver is not showing up in Device Manager.

Display driver is not showing up in Device Manager.: My system info- OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OS Version: 10.0.17763 N/A Build 17763 OS Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation OS Configuration: Standalone Workstation OS Build Type: Multiprocessor Free...
  10. Display driver is not showing upin Device Manager.

Display driver is not showing upin Device Manager.: My system info- OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OS Version: 10.0.17763 N/A Build 17763 OS Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation OS Configuration: Standalone Workstation OS Build Type: Multiprocessor Free...