Windows 10: Disappearing photos after being saved on Picture/Folder

Discus and support Disappearing photos after being saved on Picture/Folder in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Saved photos on the folder freshly edited from Photoshop were missing/gone time to time Before, photos are visible but when the last picture was saved,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Hensel MarviAggarao, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Disappearing photos after being saved on Picture/Folder

Saved photos on the folder freshly edited from Photoshop were missing/gone time to time
    Before, photos are visible but when the last picture was saved, all pictures were gone. i have tried it all over again, the same scenario, picture is disappearing after being saved in a couple of seconds. Please Help.

:)

Hensel MarviAggarao, Jul 10, 2019
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

3. Photos saving to a different folder

Hi Ricky,

Thank you for showing interest in Windows 10.

I can imagine the inconvenience you are experiencing and will certainly help you in the right direction to fix the issue. However, I would appreciate if you could answer a few questions to narrow down the issue in order to provide
    you with better assistance.

• Which application you are using for editing photos?
    • Are you logged in as administrator account?
    • The folder where the saved file move, does that folder too have that photo previously?
    I would you to set picture library as default and then see if it helps you to fix the issue. Refer to the steps provided below to restore it to default.

• Press Windows key + Q.
    • Type Libraries in the search box.
    • Right click on Pictures, Select
      properties.
    • Click on Restore Defaults.
    • Click Apply and then OK.

Do get back to us with all these information and result of proposed suggestion. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Jul 10, 2019
  4. Disappearing photos after being saved on Picture/Folder

saving pictures to a picture folder from a diCD on windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you.

Let’s try simple step and check if it helps. Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the picture that you want to copy to the system picture file\folder.
    • Select copy and go the system picture folder and right click on the picture and select
      paste.
    Also visit the below link on Import photos into Photo Gallery

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/photo-gallery-import-photos-faq

Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

Disappearing photos after being saved on Picture/Folder

1. Disappearing photos after being saved on Picture/Folder - Similar Threads - Disappearing photos being

2. Photos or pictures folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos or pictures folders: After purchasing my new lap top I transferred my photos across. I am not sure if they are in two places. I believe they are in the cloud. I think they are on my Laptop. I can open a pictures folder and it says folder is empty . I can open the same name "pictures " and it...
  3. Photos or pictures folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos or pictures folders: After purchasing my new lap top I transferred my photos across. I am not sure if they are in two places. I believe they are in the cloud. I think they are on my Laptop. I can open a pictures folder and it says folder is empty . I can open the same name "pictures " and it...
  4. Saving to Pictures Folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Saving to Pictures Folder: Totally weird All of a sudden I cannot save pictures from any of my photo apps to Pictures folder. Checked properties of folder and there appears to be Administrator rights for everyoneI get this message C:\Users\angus\Pictures\GARMIN\IMG_6868.jpg File not found Check the...
  5. Saving to Pictures Folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saving to Pictures Folder: Totally weird All of a sudden I cannot save pictures from any of my photo apps to Pictures folder. Checked properties of folder and there appears to be Administrator rights for everyoneI get this message C:\Users\angus\Pictures\GARMIN\IMG_6868.jpg File not found Check the...
  6. Saving to Pictures Folder

7. Picture folder customisation disappears

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Picture folder customisation disappears: AGAIN all the selected pictures showing the best photo within my wildlife Photo folders have disappeared, leaving default blue icons. This has happened at least 3 times before. Its a real pain because I use the folder icons as a quick guide when trying to identify species I...
  8. saved photo folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    saved photo folder: ight so I'm tryna make a slideshow for my home screen and I gathered images for it and they is saved in my photos but when I go to create a slideshow my images don't appear and nothin is in my saved photos folder so I cant make it? if yall don't understand lemme rephrase it....
  9. Saving pictures to a picture folder

Saving pictures to a picture folder: I went into my pc and opened up the pictures folder. I created a new folder within the folder. I drag and dropped a picture into the folder. I tried to drag and drop a second picture into the folder and it said I couldn't because there was already a file of the same name....
  10. Save As To Pictures Folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Save As To Pictures Folder: Thanks. I have “tweeted” it not to display Quick Access” in the left panel. Thanks though. Good point.