Windows 10: Disappearing pointer

Discus and support Disappearing pointer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was in Facebook game room and installed The Last Leviathan Arcade game. after I left the game now my pointer won't show up on any of the other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Peggy.1, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Peggy.1 Win User

Disappearing pointer

I was in Facebook game room and installed The Last Leviathan Arcade game. after I left the game now my pointer won't show up on any of the other facebook games. What can I do besides reboot my PC?

:)

Peggy.1, Sep 1, 2019
  2. alvinalin Win User

Help! My Pointer Keeps Disappearing

This is so uncomfortable.

My pointer keeps on disappearing. This is the 3rd times.

The 1st time it happened, i googled many articles and tried many suggestion and i have no idea which one act works.

The 2nd time i was just very lucky that the pointer return after my windows auto update.

This time, it disappear again after my laptop did the auto update.

I tried the sfc scan. But because my pointer is missing i can't do the whole step by step suggested.

I can't right click or double click.

I can only use touch screen.

Plz help! This is very irritating, help!

alvinalin, Sep 1, 2019
  3. mouse pointer disappears

Hi,

There are different reasons why your mouse pointer disappears. For us to properly isolate the issue, we need the following information:

• Have you made any changes on your PC prior to the issue?
    • Can you please provide the troubleshooting steps that you've done to resolve the concern?

In the meantime, we recommend you to perform the basic troubleshooting steps provided below:

• Unplug and plug your mouse from your device.
    • Try to use another mouse and check if the same issue occurs.
    • Update your mouse drivers. To know more information about updating drivers in Windows 10, click this
      link.

Gerdimae Sal, Sep 1, 2019
  4. Disappearing pointer

Mouse Pointer in Fresh Paint

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

As of now, there is no option to disappear mouse pointer and turn into a dot or circle.I suggest you to use feedback inside the fresh paint app and give feedback regarding this.

Please follow the steps below:

• Open fresh paint.
    • Click on hub(the three lines, in top left corner).
    • Click on settings.
    • Click on send feedback.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

Disappearing pointer

1. Disappearing pointer - Similar Threads - Disappearing pointer

2. Mouse Pointer Disappears in Windows 10 - HDR and WCG issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse Pointer Disappears in Windows 10 - HDR and WCG issue: Hello, I am working with a Dell laptop that I have connected to my BenQ 4k UHD display via a USB-C connection. I was adjusting settings when I noticed that my mouse pointer (a.k.a. cursor) disappeared from both the laptop screen and my BenQ monitor. After trying all sorts...
  3. pointer disappearing from desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    pointer disappearing from desktop: I have been having trouble with my pointer disappearing from my screen. I have tried to reinstall the mouse. Changed the settings on it. I have checked drivers and updated. There is a sound that the computer makes and it disappears. Sometimes it will come back but most...
  4. Pointer (white arrow) suddenly disappeared

Pointer (white arrow) suddenly disappeared: Hi everybody, few days ago I was typing my lecture notes on Word and suddenly the pointer disappeared. I was not doing anything strange and I did not update recently Windows 10. I tried several solutions (also some proposed in this community) but none of them worked. I am...
  5. I have a Surface Laptop (no mouse). When I'm online, the pointer (curser) disappear

I have a Surface Laptop (no mouse). When I'm online, the pointer (curser) disappear: I have a Surface Laptop (no mouse). When I'm online, the pointer (curser) disappears frequently. I can't get it back without restarting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-surface-laptop-no-mouse-when-im-online/7fb01c09-b40e-4258-93b1-fa63f5c05f90
  6. Mouse Pointer Disappearing

Mouse Pointer Disappearing: I have downloaded and uploaded some custom mouse cursors onto the Dell laptop I use, and the mouse pointer disappears every time (and only) when I use the touchscreen. Only my default pointer disappears, and the other pointers, such as the link select and resize pointers. The...
  7. Touchpad Pointer disappears after waking the computer - Windows 10

Touchpad Pointer disappears after waking the computer - Windows 10: I have a Lenovo Y700 Touch running Windows 10. My OS and drivers should all be completely up to date. However now whenever I bring my laptop out of sleep mode, the touchpad pointer seems to drop off the face of the planet. I cannot click with the touchpad or anything...
  8. Mouse Pointer Disappears

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse Pointer Disappears: I experience mouse issues in the last two Insider releases - 18272 and 18267 - when the mouse becomes erratic, is frozen in place and then disappears. Offline scans with Defender find nothing. System File Checker finds nothing. Mouse activity will return to normal when I...
  9. Pointer disappears on HP Elite notebook

Pointer disappears on HP Elite notebook: What can I do to resolve this problem. A red light appears on the top left corner of the touchpad and pointer disappears. Please help. Urgent work to do!!!...
  10. Disappearing Mouse Pointer

Disappearing Mouse Pointer: I have Windows 10 and my mouse pointer keeps disappearing from the screen. If I restart my computer, it comes back, but eventually disappears again. I'm only using a touchpad - not a plug-in mouse....