Windows 10: Disble or lower the Security Options of an MS Access Databse

Discus and support Disble or lower the Security Options of an MS Access Databse in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hello, If I remember well, there is a option to change the secury setting of a MS Access Database, but I don't remember where that option is Thanks... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by camelia, May 31, 2019.

1. camelia Win User

Disble or lower the Security Options of an MS Access Databse

Hello,

If I remember well, there is a option to change the secury setting of a MS Access Database, but I don't remember where that option is

Thanks
    Came

Disble or lower the Security Options of an MS Access Databse [​IMG]

:)

camelia, May 31, 2019
  2. NdMk2o1o Win User

gameux.dll trying to access secure MS IP address

I have a shed lot of logs in comodo firewall that gameux.dll is trying to access IP 65.55.162.27 << looked up as an MS IP address , over port 443 (https) this is being blocked by comodo though in the firewall logs gameux.dll is trying port after port, seems to be in order aswell, basically this dll is trying to get to that secure MS IP address for some reason and is port scanning to get out.........

I can't find much info on this dll though it appears to be an MS one and the behaviour of it is worrying, why is it scanning all available ports to access that IP? if this was anyone but MS this would be considered virus/spyware behaviour. It's possibly harmless but still.

Anyone came across this?

Seems this dll corresponds to MS Games Explorer that was intro'd in Vista, doesn't explain why it is trying to send information to a secure MS IP address

NdMk2o1o, May 31, 2019
  3. Thatguy Win User

Why does the disk indexing service send out notifications to the microsoft server in redmond ?

news flash, microsoft knows all about what you do with your computer unless you defeat these spyware features.

Thatguy, May 31, 2019
  4. MilkyWay Win User

Microsoft updates, sometimes they add in information in the Game Explorer folder for the individual games; for example some of my games have little age ratings and some have no information. Its a long shot but either that or its hidden secret spyware.

EDIT: Okay lol seems like everyone else managed to post while i was typing, its like fastest to the finger in this forum.

MilkyWay, May 31, 2019
Thema:

1. Disble or lower the Security Options of an MS Access Databse - Similar Threads - Disble lower Security

2. cant access any security options due to this error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant access any security options due to this error: ive tried everything to fix this issue, the error says your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. contact IT helpdesk for more information". I am the admin of this pc why am i getting this? i've tried...
  3. cant access any security options due to this error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant access any security options due to this error: ive tried everything to fix this issue, the error says your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. contact IT helpdesk for more information". I am the admin of this pc why am i getting this? i've tried...
  4. Security Key mysteriously removed as one of the verification options in MS Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security Key mysteriously removed as one of the verification options in MS Account: First of all, I'm not even sure what product I should've posted this under. I always sign-in to Windows 10 using my local Account. There've been basically very few problems not even worth mentioning signing into my MS account using my security key after signing into Windows...
  5. Security Key mysteriously removed as one of the verification options in MS Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security Key mysteriously removed as one of the verification options in MS Account: First of all, I'm not even sure what product I should've posted this under. I always sign-in to Windows 10 using my local Account. There've been basically very few problems not even worth mentioning signing into my MS account using my security key after signing into Windows...
  6. Lower Edge security settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lower Edge security settings: How to make lower the security level in Edge? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lower-edge-security-settings/20920d3f-a8c4-407e-9c3b-8bc29ce1b6e4
  7. Lower Edge security settings

Lower Edge security settings: How to make lower the security level in Edge? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lower-edge-security-settings/20920d3f-a8c4-407e-9c3b-8bc29ce1b6e4
  8. Unable to access Privacy and Security Options in Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to access Privacy and Security Options in Settings: Windows 11 Privacy and Security setting is greyed out, when I click on it it tells me to go to the app store but when I search for an app it leads to a microsoft edge add. Does that mean privacy and security settings are only available in Windows 11 if I make Edge my default...
  9. Unable to access Privacy and Security Options in Settings

Unable to access Privacy and Security Options in Settings: Windows 11 Privacy and Security setting is greyed out, when I click on it it tells me to go to the app store but when I search for an app it leads to a microsoft edge add. Does that mean privacy and security settings are only available in Windows 11 if I make Edge my default...
  10. disble password/pin for program

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    disble password/pin for program: I have a separate account for my son to manage his online access. The problem is that one of his program needs an accept to make changes to the drive. His account can't give that access, so every time I need to enter my pin. Tried to check the "run this program as admin" but...