Windows 10: Disble or lower the Security Options of an MS Access Databse

Discus and support Disble or lower the Security Options of an MS Access Databse in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hello, If I remember well, there is a option to change the secury setting of a MS Access Database, but I don't remember where that option is Thanks... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by camelia, May 31, 2019.

1. camelia Win User

Disble or lower the Security Options of an MS Access Databse

Hello,

If I remember well, there is a option to change the secury setting of a MS Access Database, but I don't remember where that option is

Thanks
    Came

Disble or lower the Security Options of an MS Access Databse [​IMG]

:)

camelia, May 31, 2019
  2. NdMk2o1o Win User

gameux.dll trying to access secure MS IP address

I have a shed lot of logs in comodo firewall that gameux.dll is trying to access IP 65.55.162.27 << looked up as an MS IP address , over port 443 (https) this is being blocked by comodo though in the firewall logs gameux.dll is trying port after port, seems to be in order aswell, basically this dll is trying to get to that secure MS IP address for some reason and is port scanning to get out.........

I can't find much info on this dll though it appears to be an MS one and the behaviour of it is worrying, why is it scanning all available ports to access that IP? if this was anyone but MS this would be considered virus/spyware behaviour. It's possibly harmless but still.

Anyone came across this?

Seems this dll corresponds to MS Games Explorer that was intro'd in Vista, doesn't explain why it is trying to send information to a secure MS IP address

NdMk2o1o, May 31, 2019
  3. Thatguy Win User

Why does the disk indexing service send out notifications to the microsoft server in redmond ?

news flash, microsoft knows all about what you do with your computer unless you defeat these spyware features.

Thatguy, May 31, 2019
  4. MilkyWay Win User

Microsoft updates, sometimes they add in information in the Game Explorer folder for the individual games; for example some of my games have little age ratings and some have no information. Its a long shot but either that or its hidden secret spyware.

EDIT: Okay lol seems like everyone else managed to post while i was typing, its like fastest to the finger in this forum.

MilkyWay, May 31, 2019
Thema:

1. Disble or lower the Security Options of an MS Access Databse - Similar Threads - Disble lower Security

2. Security/Support Access

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security/Support Access: I've spent an hour trying to access support and the only tech I was sent to, repeatedly, maintained that he was not the person to contact for security services. He even gave me links that returned me to his Azure site, so he asked why I contacted him again. When I write...
  3. Access secure sites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Access secure sites: Cannot access my bank site on windows 10. How do I fix?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-secure-sites/0a00c61c-eb86-4b44-9045-e8b00cc370cf
  4. Lost access to recovery option

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lost access to recovery option: The problem started when I found my Lenovo computer is locked by Bitlocker. I managed to unlock it but I lost access to computer recovery option. I cannot do anything outside CMD but I can navigate it. How can I restore Windows?...
  5. About that MS account security...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    About that MS account security...: My alternate email address received an email to let me know there's unusual activity... for requesting a pin. Once. Before I even received the pin. If you'd decide maybe it's not suspicious unless the pin check fails or the pin isn't entered by it's expiration I'm sure...
  6. Hide Quick Access Option

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hide Quick Access Option: Is there a way to hide the "Quick Access" in Windows Explorer? Just curious. I know I can hide things from there in options but I wanted to see if I could get rid of it altogether. Thanks 53011
  7. MS Security Essentials

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MS Security Essentials: WInX comes with Defender, but I prefer Security Essentials. Is there a way to upgrade to MS Security Essentials? 4902
  8. Unable to access signin options

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to access signin options: When ever I try to go to the useraccount etc tab in settings the box opens and just closes I get no error message or anything. I have tried going to settings from all the places you can and it makes no difference. Anyone else had this and if so is it fixable without a...
  9. VB and MS Access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VB and MS Access: Situation. I have done a datagridview to show in VB form which I can edit the filed I want. 1 of the field is a checkbox column from Access, how to check in datagridview and prompt another form? Let say frmapprove.show() in this form frmapprove.show() there is listbox,...
  10. "Preparing Security Options" and freezing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Preparing Security Options" and freezing: Hello all! Recently, my computer freezes, my cursor moves really slow, my RGB corsair keyboard and RGB mousepad light start to move oddly, I can't close out any windows, can't click the start button..... but when I manage to CTRL-ALT-DELETE. a "preparing security options"...