Windows 10: Disc Cleanup shows on startup and after canceling also, it keeps popping up every 15...

Discus and support Disc Cleanup shows on startup and after canceling also, it keeps popping up every 15... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10- Shows the Disk Cleanup up app every time I start my pc. On cancelling, it keeps popping up after every 10-15 minutes. If i click on CLean... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sakshat, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Sakshat Win User

Disc Cleanup shows on startup and after canceling also, it keeps popping up every 15...

Windows 10- Shows the Disk Cleanup up app every time I start my pc. On cancelling, it keeps popping up after every 10-15 minutes. If i click on CLean then nothing happens and it again shows the popup.

How do I stop from seeing it?

:)

Sakshat, Jun 9, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

disc cleanup

Hi Edward,

You should run Disk Cleanup Twice as explained below to safely remove anything that can be removed and check everything in the list, it is quite safe to do that, disk Cleanup will not suggest anything that is not safe to remove . . .

Open File Explorer

Click on your hard drive

On the Manage Tab, click Cleanup

Let Disk Cleanup do its initial scan

Select Everything in the list and choose Delete

Start Disk Cleanup again

Let Disk Cleanup do its initial scan

This time in the resulting dialog, click 'Cleanup System Files'

Let Disk Cleanup run another scan

Select Everything in the list and choose Delete

DaveM121, Jun 9, 2020
  3. MrMeMe Win User
    Where is "Disc Cleanup" in WX?

Where is "Disc Cleanup" in WX? Cant seem to find "C" drive, just a list of folders.

MrMeMe, Jun 9, 2020
  4. Avedis53 Win User

Disc Cleanup shows on startup and after canceling also, it keeps popping up every 15...

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Disc Cleanup shows on startup and after canceling also, it keeps popping up every 15... - Similar Threads - Disc Cleanup shows

2. “To skip disc checking” pops up ok every startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “To skip disc checking” pops up ok every startup: I’m using windows 10, my computer was fine up until a few days ago when the prompt started appearing on every startup. I tried both chkdsk C: /f /r And chkdsk /x C: and neither managed to solve the issue. What could be causing this issue, how can I fix it, and does my ssd run...
  3. “To skip disc checking” pops up ok every startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    “To skip disc checking” pops up ok every startup: I’m using windows 10, my computer was fine up until a few days ago when the prompt started appearing on every startup. I tried both chkdsk C: /f /r And chkdsk /x C: and neither managed to solve the issue. What could be causing this issue, how can I fix it, and does my ssd run...
  4. “To skip disc checking” pops up ok every startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. CMD pop up every 5 mins after startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CMD pop up every 5 mins after startup: CMD windows C:\Users\Dennis\AppData\Roaming\foxcif.exe how can i get rid of this window. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-pop-up-every-5-mins-after-startup/59a60596-76d9-4304-98ec-787c11770cd7
  6. CMD pop up every 5 mins after startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CMD pop up every 5 mins after startup: CMD windows C:\Users\Dennis\AppData\Roaming\foxcif.exe how can i get rid of this window. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-pop-up-every-5-mins-after-startup/59a60596-76d9-4304-98ec-787c11770cd7
  7. CMD pop up every 5 mins after startup

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. disc cleanup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    disc cleanup: what items may I check on disc cleanup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disc-cleanup/bc16ea55-a09e-4e15-afbd-4016035aa052"
  9. Disc cleanup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disc cleanup: Disc cleanup>system files does not clean up Windows Update Cleanup.The green bar seems to crawl to a halt about midway and stay there even after a reboot. >I have to edit as I waited it out and finally it deleted all the files. 103832
  10. mystery pop up window on every startup

in Windows 10 Support
    mystery pop up window on every startup: Get this window, wonder if anyone knows what it might be I moved the TMP & TEMP folders t a different HDD, but not sure if this the issue [img] 75050