Windows 10: Disc cleanup

Discus and support Disc cleanup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Cannot find disc cleanup in the taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disc-cleanup/2933650f-3f22-43a9-a4f4-48eacd7264f7 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Michaeldillard1, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Disc cleanup

Cannot find disc cleanup in the taskbar.

:)

Michaeldillard1, Jun 13, 2019
  2. DaveM121 Win User

disc cleanup

Hi Edward,

You should run Disk Cleanup Twice as explained below to safely remove anything that can be removed and check everything in the list, it is quite safe to do that, disk Cleanup will not suggest anything that is not safe to remove . . .

Open File Explorer

Click on your hard drive

On the Manage Tab, click Cleanup

Let Disk Cleanup do its initial scan

Select Everything in the list and choose Delete

Start Disk Cleanup again

Let Disk Cleanup do its initial scan

This time in the resulting dialog, click 'Cleanup System Files'

Let Disk Cleanup run another scan

Select Everything in the list and choose Delete

DaveM121, Jun 13, 2019
  3. MrMeMe Win User
    Where is "Disc Cleanup" in WX?

Where is "Disc Cleanup" in WX? Cant seem to find "C" drive, just a list of folders.

MrMeMe, Jun 13, 2019
  4. Disc cleanup

disc cleanup

disc cleanup does not start

andrewbeckVR, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

Disc cleanup

1. Disc cleanup - Similar Threads - Disc cleanup

2. Disc Cleanup Error?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disc Cleanup Error?: Using Win 10 build 19043...Disc cleanup shows 6.09 GB Temporary Internet Files. Despite trying several times (including "Delete System Files" Disc Cleanup continually shows 6.09 GB Temporary Internet Files to be cleaned. When clicking " show files" there is maybe a few MB's...
  3. Disc cleanup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disc cleanup: When I perform "Cleanup system files" on "disc cleanup" "windows update cleanup" won't cleanup. I have 55.0 MB and it never cleans those files. Can someone help me? Thanks. 179207
  4. RE: Administrative Tools/disc cleanup

in Windows 10 Customization
    RE: Administrative Tools/disc cleanup: Hello, Someone erased all my administrative tools from my computer. Is there a way to download these tools back onto my computer, i.e. esp. for disk cleanup? Seth...
  5. I accidently deleted the installation kb4552925 files during a disc cleanup.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I accidently deleted the installation kb4552925 files during a disc cleanup.: Hi all, How can I re-install these files, I tried but only got, this file has already been installed or there about Please help. Kindest Regards...
  6. Delivery Optimization taking up 75gb and disc cleanup says it's only 14mb. WizTree also...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Delivery Optimization taking up 75gb and disc cleanup says it's only 14mb. WizTree also...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LoweLifeJames [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hdqpcd/delivery_optimization_taking_up_75gb_and_disc/
  7. recover files deleted by disc cleanup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    recover files deleted by disc cleanup: I didn't notice the new function in Windows10 that includes downloads in the list of files that are OK to delete. Disc cleanup deleted all my downloaded files. How can I get them back?...
  8. I was running the disc cleanup and I pressed checked the clean downloads folder and it...

I was running the disc cleanup and I pressed checked the clean downloads folder and it...: I was running the disc cleanup and I pressed checked the clean downloads folder and it deleted everything in my downloads folder. I think I only but app setups and random stuff I downloaded in there but I'm worried I downloaded something important there. Is the download...
  9. I was running the disc cleanup and I pressed checked the clean downloads folder and it...

I was running the disc cleanup and I pressed checked the clean downloads folder and it...: I was running the disc cleanup and I pressed checked the clean downloads folder and it deleted everything in my downloads folder. I think I only but app setups and random stuff I downloaded in there but I'm worried I downloaded something important there. Is the download...
  10. Disc Cleanup shows on startup and after canceling also, it keeps popping up every 15...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disc Cleanup shows on startup and after canceling also, it keeps popping up every 15...: Windows 10- Shows the Disk Cleanup up app every time I start my pc. On cancelling, it keeps popping up after every 10-15 minutes. If i click on CLean then nothing happens and it again shows the popup. How do I stop from seeing it?...