Windows 10: disc drive wont burn or play dvd

Discus and support disc drive wont burn or play dvd in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; disc drive wontplay or burn a dvd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by donterry2, Apr 20, 2020.

1. donterry2 Win User

disc drive wont burn or play dvd

disc drive wontplay or burn a dvd

:)

donterry2, Apr 20, 2020

2. Burning photos to a CD Disc

Hi Jimmy,

We suggest that you use Windows Media Player to burn the images. Please follow the steps below:

• Open Windows Media Player.
    • In the Player Library > Burn tab > select
      Burn options
    • Choose Audio CD or Data CD or DVD.
    • Insert a blank disc into your CD or DVD burner. (Select the drive you want to use if your PC has more than one CD or DVD drive)
    • Search for the items in your Player Library that you want to burn to the disc, and then drag them to the list pane (on the right side of the Player Library) to create a burn list.
    • When you're finished with the list, select Start burn.
    Note: If necessary, click the Clear list button to remove all items from the previous burn list.

Let us know how it goes.

Regile Reb, Apr 20, 2020
  3. 5brothers Win User
    burning disc on windows 10 to play on a dvd player.

I tried you suggestion, it did not work, it is good for someone who wants to burn photos, videos to a disc and play on a computer, did not play on my dvd player.

5brothers, Apr 20, 2020
  4. disc drive wont burn or play dvd

Burn pics and videos to DVD

Hi Ewan,

You can also burn pictures and videos to DVD by using the File Explorer. To get started, follow these steps:

• Insert the disc and open the File Explorer.
    • Select the files that you want to burn.
    • Right-click and send to DVD RW Drive (Ddisc drive wont burn or play dvd :).
    • Create a disc title.
    • Once you are done, click Finish burning.
    If you'd prefer to use a third-party software, we suggest that you check
    Windows Store
    for available apps that you can install.

Let us know if you have other questions in mind.

Jennifer Cha, Apr 20, 2020
Thema:

disc drive wont burn or play dvd

1. disc drive wont burn or play dvd - Similar Threads - disc drive wont

2. DVD burning - CD/DVD Player option - Not playing as a DVD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DVD burning - CD/DVD Player option - Not playing as a DVD: I've been trying to create a DVD with some mp4 music videos on, so I inserted a blank DVD-R and when I got the "How do you want to use this disc?" prompt, I selected the "With CD/DVD Player" option. I then drag & drop the mp4 files and click on "Finish burning". It burns them...
  3. DVD burning - CD/DVD Player option - Not playing as a DVD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DVD burning - CD/DVD Player option - Not playing as a DVD: I've been trying to create a DVD with some mp4 music videos on, so I inserted a blank DVD-R and when I got the "How do you want to use this disc?" prompt, I selected the "With CD/DVD Player" option. I then drag & drop the mp4 files and click on "Finish burning". It burns them...
  4. DVD burning - CD/DVD Player option - Not playing as a DVD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Burning a Disc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Burning a Disc: Burning a Disc – I want to copy my Document files to a DVD+RW disc and beable to edit it and add and delete future files. In the screenshot, which option do I choose? Thanks, Jerry 4/22/2021 [ATTACH]...
  6. Game disc wont play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game disc wont play: Farming simulator disc worked fine yesterday.today it opens to main screen then goes blank and switches to windows home screen. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. I have opened the cd section and deleted it so it recognised the driver when i reinstalled the game. I have...
  7. Burn to disc is grayed out in Windows 10; Can't burn DVD

in Windows 10 News
    Burn to disc is grayed out in Windows 10; Can't burn DVD: [ATTACH]When trying to burn CD using Windows Media Player, if you see the Burn to disc button greyed out in the File Explorer, this post will help you resolve it. The problem only happens when you use the Windows Media Player, but works fine with other Disc burning tool. Why...
  8. DVD wont play

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD wont play: After updating to Windows 10 11/19, my DVD player wont work. I have an exercise video for seniors, and it will not play except in an app that wants me to pay for a player. I don't do gaming, streaming movies, music or other entertainment. How can I get my DVD player to...
  9. Dvd drive wont recognise disc, says please insert a disc into Drive E:

Dvd drive wont recognise disc, says please insert a disc into Drive E:: Ever since the transition to windows 10 the dvd drive will not recognize,read or view any disc i put in, it says please insert a disc into drive E:. However my brothers laptop can view,recognize and read the disc. How can i fix this 24241
  10. EXT DVD drive won't auto play discs

EXT DVD drive won't auto play discs: Problem after free upgrade with external DVD rw, this is what I did from the Microsoft resolution page, troubshoot hardware and devices, still would not open disc, manual delete upper filters, still not open disc, uninstalled. DVD device showing on the list.........which did...