Windows 10: Disc filled up suddenly; can't find anything to delete

Discus and support Disc filled up suddenly; can't find anything to delete in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm running Windows 11 on a Dell laptop. Suddenly, I lost 10-12 GB of storage space. I haven't added any new apps, and I can't find any apps I want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RogerBlair1, Dec 23, 2022.

1. Disc filled up suddenly; can't find anything to delete

I'm running Windows 11 on a Dell laptop. Suddenly, I lost 10-12 GB of storage space. I haven't added any new apps, and I can't find any apps I want to delete. What could have happened? I've run Disc Cleaner, but it only found less than 1 GB. I've also made OneDrive and Dropbox cloud only. What else can I try

:)

RogerBlair1, Dec 23, 2022
  2. EdShaffer Win User

Local Disc D is filling up

My local disc d is filling up and none of the clean up tools seem to help. When I look inside this disc, it shows vast majority stored in the other folder which doesn't allow me to delete anything. What could be filling this disc up and how can I create
    space?

EdShaffer, Dec 23, 2022
  3. Alden Rey Win User
    deleting hard drive files

Hi,

May we know what type of file are you trying to delete? Would it be Office documents, media files, or picture files? If you're trying to delete files for free some space on your device. We suggest to perform a Disc Cleanup. Kindly follow the steps below to
    perform the task:

• Type in Cortana Disc Cleanup
    • Choose the files to delete
    • Click on "Clean up system files"
    • Click on Ok

For any concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Dec 23, 2022
  4. Disc filled up suddenly; can't find anything to delete

How to delete windows phone 7 search auto-fill history?

Greetings, thanks for the reply. But as far as I can tell that only deletes page browsing history but not the auto-fill list of previously searched terms terms and phrases.

Do you have any other suggestions or questions to help me clarify the issue?

Thank you!

Windows Phone User KC, Dec 23, 2022
Thema:

Disc filled up suddenly; can't find anything to delete

1. Disc filled up suddenly; can't find anything to delete - Similar Threads - Disc filled suddenly

2. My floppy disc drive is not showing up on anything

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My floppy disc drive is not showing up on anything: So I have a Mitsumi model D359M3 from a Windows 98 computer, and it's plugged in to my motherboard with a floppy disc drive ribbon cable, but it's not showing up at all anywhere. How do I get it to show up and get drivers for it?...
  3. My floppy disc drive is not showing up on anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My floppy disc drive is not showing up on anything: So I have a Mitsumi model D359M3 from a Windows 98 computer, and it's plugged in to my motherboard with a floppy disc drive ribbon cable, but it's not showing up at all anywhere. How do I get it to show up and get drivers for it?...
  4. My floppy disc drive is not showing up on anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't find anything on this error. PHYMEM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find anything on this error. PHYMEM: Game restarts pc and this is the only error in EV: The PHYMEM service failed to start due to the following error: A certificate was explicitly revoked by its issuer.Several games are crashing or going to a black screen and restarting. I can't find anything on this particular...
  6. Can't find anything on this error. PHYMEM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't find anything on this error. PHYMEM: Game restarts pc and this is the only error in EV: The PHYMEM service failed to start due to the following error: A certificate was explicitly revoked by its issuer.Several games are crashing or going to a black screen and restarting. I can't find anything on this particular...
  7. Disc filled up suddenly; can't find anything to delete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disc filled up suddenly; can't find anything to delete: I'm running Windows 11 on a Dell laptop. Suddenly, I lost 10-12 GB of storage space. I haven't added any new apps, and I can't find any apps I want to delete. What could have happened? I've run Disc Cleaner, but it only found less than 1 GB. I've also made OneDrive and...
  8. C disc got filled up out of nowhere.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    C disc got filled up out of nowhere.: Recently I had uninstalled a heavy game and my C disc was finally on blue again. It was a bit less than my other disc in space. Out of nowhere though, it went up to red and got filled up with I don't know what. I looked through the files and there's nothing new in it. I'm...
  9. OneDrive is filling up without me downloading anything

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive is filling up without me downloading anything: I don't have a great grasp on what OneDrive is. I got a notification one day that it was full, so I clicked to free up space and it took me to a page where I could delete various files. I did this and got down to around 3.4/5gb. A couple of hours later without me downloading...
  10. Hard Drive Suddenly filling up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hard Drive Suddenly filling up: I have an Asus laptop running the latest Win10 update, 1903. It has a 500G HD that usually has about 200G in use. Today I checked and it was almost full, only about 5G remaining. What could be causing this? I checked programs using appwiz.cpl and saw nothing strange. I have...