Windows 10: Disc to download

Discus and support Disc to download in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've recently purchased the MSFS Standard, 10 disc version. I've changed to a gaming PC, without a DVD drive. Can I download MSFS Standard to my new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Plumerville, Dec 1, 2023.

1. Disc to download

I've recently purchased the MSFS Standard, 10 disc version. I've changed to a gaming PC, without a DVD drive. Can I download MSFS Standard to my new PC, and use the activation code I received with the disc version?

:)

Plumerville, Dec 1, 2023

2. Disc for windows 7 to run on windows 10

Hi Jane,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to read the Windows 7 disc and check if it helps.

• Insert Windows 7 disc.
    • Press “Windows+E” which will open file explorer.
    • There you will find the Windows 7 disc.
    • Open the disc and copy the files anywhere on your computer, so that you can access the information from the disc.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 1, 2023
  3. Jay Jap Win User
    Download ZoomBrowser for Win10

Hi Oded,

We would like to know more of the issue that you are experiencing to assist you:

• Do you encounter an error message when you try to download the said software?
    • Is this happening in any software you try to download or is it only happening in this specific software?

Since you have the installation disc, you can try these steps:

• Insert the installation disc.
    • Right-click on Setup.exe.
    • Check Compatibility Mode and select Windows 7.
    • Check Run As Administrator.
    • Follow the prompts.

It's possible that this is a compatibility issue and we suggest that you contact Canon's technical support team to get further assistance with their software.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Dec 1, 2023
  4. Bree Win User

Disc to download

Installation media boots to command prompt

I've just booted from known working install media to see exactly what it does when booting. The sequence of events is...

1. Windows logo on a black screen
    2. circling dots appear beneath the logo
    3. light blue 'Please wait' screen with circling dots
    4. a command prompt window (very briefly)
    5. the initial Setup page appears

Do you see steps 1-3? If so, it appears you have stopped at step 4, suggesting that something on the disc cannot be read.

Does the disc boot properly in another machine? If so, try cleaning the laptop's drive lens then try booting from the disc again.

If not, make new install media with Microsoft's Media Creation Tool, either as a bootable USB, on an ISO that you can burn to another disc. At Step 8 in Option One of this tutorial you can choose between making a USB or an ISO.

Download Windows 10 ISO File

Bree, Dec 1, 2023
Thema:

Disc to download

1. Disc to download - Similar Threads - Disc download

2. how do i insert the disc to download turbo tax

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i insert the disc to download turbo tax: how do i insert the disc to download turbo tax https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-insert-the-disc-to-download-turbo-tax/fe362010-dbf3-49ad-95df-7b6b3b92076e
  3. how do i insert the disc to download turbo tax

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i insert the disc to download turbo tax: how do i insert the disc to download turbo tax https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-insert-the-disc-to-download-turbo-tax/fe362010-dbf3-49ad-95df-7b6b3b92076e
  4. Can't download MP3 files onto rewritable CD-R, 700MB disc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't download MP3 files onto rewritable CD-R, 700MB disc: I am unable to download MP3 files onto a rewriteable disc because it says the file is too large 14,000 to 15,000 KB even though I've done it before having been able to download several of those MP3 files onto one disc. Any help in this regard would be much appreciated....
  5. Can't download MP3 files onto rewritable CD-R, 700MB disc

Can't download MP3 files onto rewritable CD-R, 700MB disc: I am unable to download MP3 files onto a rewriteable disc because it says the file is too large 14,000 to 15,000 KB even though I've done it before having been able to download several of those MP3 files onto one disc. Any help in this regard would be much appreciated....
  6. Can't download MP3 files onto rewritable CD-R, 700MB disc

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. So I was trying to download a hidden object game disc into my computer via a external DVD...

So I was trying to download a hidden object game disc into my computer via a external DVD...: Title explains my situation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-was-trying-to-download-a-hidden-object-game/5e1a47bb-9a2f-4053-96b3-9ffa3bf8575a
  8. So I was trying to download a hidden object game disc into my computer via a external DVD...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So I was trying to download a hidden object game disc into my computer via a external DVD...: Title explains my situation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-was-trying-to-download-a-hidden-object-game/5e1a47bb-9a2f-4053-96b3-9ffa3bf8575a
  9. Disc to download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disc to download: I've recently purchased the MSFS Standard, 10 disc version. I've changed to a gaming PC, without a DVD drive. Can I download MSFS Standard to my new PC, and use the activation code I received with the disc version?...
  10. Can I still download Windows Live Essentials through a recovery disc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I still download Windows Live Essentials through a recovery disc?: I had a recovery disk of my Windows 7 PC but I don't need that PC no more. I decided to download the Windows Live Essential files but it always says "One of the installation files appears to be corrupted." Is it because the support ended on Windows Live Essentialls 2011 or...