Windows 10: Disc writing tool

Discus and support Disc writing tool in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am trying to burn a blu ray from an iso file. I can get all the way to the point that I have the file in a window that indicates files ready to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rward39571, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Disc writing tool

I am trying to burn a blu ray from an iso file. I can get all the way to the point that I have the file in a window that indicates files ready to be burned to the disc, but thre is no start button that I can find. What do I do to make it burn?

:)

rward39571, Jun 14, 2020
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Jun 14, 2020
  3. Disc for windows 7 to run on windows 10

Hi Jane,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to read the Windows 7 disc and check if it helps.

• Insert Windows 7 disc.
    • Press “Windows+E” which will open file explorer.
    • There you will find the Windows 7 disc.
    • Open the disc and copy the files anywhere on your computer, so that you can access the information from the disc.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 14, 2020
  4. Wile E Win User

Disc writing tool

Handy OS X Tools and Apps

You should add VLC to that list. Plays most anything, except WMV/WMA.

And are we sticking to free tools? Cause I have suggestions for some that cost money, but are well worth it IMHO.

Wile E, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

Disc writing tool

1. Disc writing tool - Similar Threads - Disc writing tool

2. No Disc Image Tools tab in Windows 10, No Burn disc image item in the right click menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Disc Image Tools tab in Windows 10, No Burn disc image item in the right click menu: What it says in the title. Only items in right click menu are for mounting or viewing ISOs. I need to reinstall Windows 10 on another PC which is unbootable so I need to burn Windows ISO to a DVD.It might have something do to with wrong DVD size being reported. It is a 4.8GB...
  3. No Disc Image Tools tab in Windows 10, No Burn disc image item in the right click menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Disc Image Tools tab in Windows 10, No Burn disc image item in the right click menu: What it says in the title. Only items in right click menu are for mounting or viewing ISOs. I need to reinstall Windows 10 on another PC which is unbootable so I need to burn Windows ISO to a DVD.It might have something do to with wrong DVD size being reported. It is a 4.8GB...
  4. Write protection on all discs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Write protection on all discs: HelloFor some reason my Win 11 system decided to write protect all my storage.Tried using admin account and switching properties, it just keeps switching back up.I also tried using disk part to disable write protection it also did nothing. How do I fix this issue and why it...
  5. Write protection on all discs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Write protection on all discs: HelloFor some reason my Win 11 system decided to write protect all my storage.Tried using admin account and switching properties, it just keeps switching back up.I also tried using disk part to disable write protection it also did nothing. How do I fix this issue and why it...
  6. ASUS Bluray BW-16D1HT reads discs but will not write

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ASUS Bluray BW-16D1HT reads discs but will not write: Hi there,I have installed a new ASUS Bluray BW-16D1HT internal optical drive. I purchased this to replace an older one which had stopped working on the assumption that it had a hardware fault. Now I doubt that. However, I cannot write anything to the new drive, despite being...
  7. RE: Administrative Tools/disc cleanup

in Windows 10 Customization
    RE: Administrative Tools/disc cleanup: Hello, Someone erased all my administrative tools from my computer. Is there a way to download these tools back onto my computer, i.e. esp. for disk cleanup? Seth...
  8. Writing MP3 files to disc

Writing MP3 files to disc: Version 1909 (OS Build 18363. 1256) I am having difficulty doing this. Been trying to use Ashampoo's Burning Studio. The result is a small pile of discs which are useless. I have no idea why, and would appreciate some help. 170612
  9. Windows 10 media creation tool - selecting disc issue

Windows 10 media creation tool - selecting disc issue: So i've recently come into a lot of trouble on my PC and have had to use the media creation tool to help get windows back. When I reach the screen that asks if I want to upgrade the current windows or install on a new driver, when I try to upgrade I get a message that says I...
  10. External DVD Drive not able to write onto black discs

External DVD Drive not able to write onto black discs: So I have been trying to burn an iso image onto a blank disc recently, but have had no luck. I've tried so many different fixes to try to do something for this, but I haven't found anything that helps. Every single time I attempt something I keep getting the same error: Error...