Windows 10: DISC

Discus and support DISC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I put a movie disc in my dell 755 tower lights blinked nothing happened does the disc go in the shiny side in or out THANK YOU TIMMY... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TIMMY 067, May 21, 2020.

1. TIMMY 067 Win User

DISC

Hi

I put a movie disc in my dell 755 tower lights blinked nothing happened

does the disc go in the shiny side in or out

THANK YOU

TIMMY

:)

TIMMY 067, May 21, 2020

2. Disc for windows 7 to run on windows 10

Hi Jane,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to read the Windows 7 disc and check if it helps.

• Insert Windows 7 disc.
    • Press “Windows+E” which will open file explorer.
    • There you will find the Windows 7 disc.
    • Open the disc and copy the files anywhere on your computer, so that you can access the information from the disc.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 21, 2020
  3. Burning photos to a CD Disc

Hi Jimmy,

We suggest that you use Windows Media Player to burn the images. Please follow the steps below:

• Open Windows Media Player.
    • In the Player Library > Burn tab > select
      Burn options
    • Choose Audio CD or Data CD or DVD.
    • Insert a blank disc into your CD or DVD burner. (Select the drive you want to use if your PC has more than one CD or DVD drive)
    • Search for the items in your Player Library that you want to burn to the disc, and then drag them to the list pane (on the right side of the Player Library) to create a burn list.
    • When you're finished with the list, select Start burn.
    Note: If necessary, click the Clear list button to remove all items from the previous burn list.

Let us know how it goes.

Regile Reb, May 21, 2020
  4. DISC

I can't figure out how to open the disc tray on my toshiba laptop

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Kindly try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Locate the eject button near the disc tray. This button is usually directly to the left or right of the disc tray.
    • Press the eject button firmly and quickly. The tray should slide open.
    • Press the eject button a second time to close the disc tray.
    If the above steps doesn't work try the below.

• Open This PC.
    • Right click on DVD drive.
    • Click on Eject to open the drive.
    If this doesn't help, I suggest you to contact Toshiba support for further assistance.

Here is the link:
    http://support.toshiba.com/

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, May 21, 2020
Thema:

DISC

1. DISC - Similar Threads - DISC

2. CD drive makes a loud spinning noise whenever I insert a CD and won't read the disc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CD drive makes a loud spinning noise whenever I insert a CD and won't read the disc: Whenever I insert in a CD it makes this really loud jarring noise. Opening the CD drive while it makes that noise I can see the CD spinning really fast. Important note: none of the cds I am needing to put in are scratched or have any issues; it can play in my car just fine....
  3. Fresh install needed but no OEM disc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fresh install needed but no OEM disc: Win 10 Home Ver 1903 Build 18362.778 No disc because this Dell didn't come with one. This has been my main desktop since Dec 2013. The OS has developed strange system problems* that I'm afraid might transfer over to an upgrade. Today's question is: I'd rather do a clean...
  4. set up a dvd-rw disc to use in another machine to copy vhs tapes to

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    set up a dvd-rw disc to use in another machine to copy vhs tapes to: I have a VHS to DVD machine. It does copy VHS movies to DVD-RW discs. I used a pack of Sony DVD-RWs and now I am out - it's been a long lockdown period. I got a spindle of Verbatim DVD-RWs and put them in the machine and they do not work. On the computer, I was able to set...
  5. viewing images from a disc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    viewing images from a disc: how do I view information off a disc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/viewing-images-from-a-disc/d86c8e57-b524-4062-83f8-cd970b85774d
  6. Disc Space issue with Windows 10 Updates

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disc Space issue with Windows 10 Updates: Currently trying to install Windows 10 Update. I get as far as the "Windows 10 will work on this PC" screen which tells me there isn't enough Disk Space to update and that I need to either 1) free up at least 8 GB of space on the C: drive or 2) Insert an external storage...
  7. windows 10 bootable system repair disc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 bootable system repair disc: In the Windows 10 Control Panel, under the “Windows 7 Backup and Restore” function, Microsoft offers a link named “Create System Repair disc”, which provides for creating a nice small simple 525MB bootable CD or DVD media --intended for booting up an ailing computer outside...
  8. "Erase this disc" option Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Erase this disc" option Windows 10: My wife a I own four Dell computers running Windows 10. As shown below two have the "Erase this disc" option available, and two don't: Dell Precision Workstation M4800 Edition: Windows 10 Pro Version: 1909...
  9. W10 says it cannot format my new Hard Disc WEOTC-1T, I don't have Office 360 software, not...

W10 says it cannot format my new Hard Disc WEOTC-1T, I don't have Office 360 software, not...: I bought a 931GB Removable Hard Disc as my last Toshiba Lap Top gave up on me and I lost everything. I have a new HP Pavilion Lap Top but would like to download all onto a separate disc device, but W10 goes spinning for ever then says W10 cannot Format this device, so what...
  10. WMP will not finalise a disc.

WMP will not finalise a disc.: Hi, I've been trying to burn photographs to a disc but the Windows Media will not finalize. It gets to about 90% then rejects the disc with the message " Windows media player cannot burn the files If the burner is busy wait for the current task to finish. If necessary verify...