Windows 10: Discard Supermo.exe for good!

Discus and support Discard Supermo.exe for good! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; A couple weeks ago, I discovered that the tech company from India was a scam of $500. I then deleted Supremo.exe off my computer. Today, its icon keeps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PilarOcean71737, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Discard Supermo.exe for good!

A couple weeks ago, I discovered that the tech company from India was a scam of $500. I then deleted Supremo.exe off my computer. Today, its icon keeps popping up when I keep hitting "Exit". I would like Supremo.exe discarded for good so that icon never pops up again! Discard Supermo.exe for good! :(

:)

PilarOcean71737, Mar 8, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Discard Supermo.exe for good! :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 8, 2019
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Mar 8, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Discard Supermo.exe for good!

NESHTA.A VIRUS REMOVED BUT .EXE NOT WORKING

Hi Khaled,

It is possible that you .exe is not working due to corrupted system files or account. To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Does this happen with a specific application or with all of your application?
    • Have you tried creating a new admin account to check if the issue also with new account or only with the current account?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how
    to create a new admin account.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

Discard Supermo.exe for good!

1. Discard Supermo.exe for good! - Similar Threads - Discard Supermo exe

2. good

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    good: HiIs this good read out?Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/good/6c8a1cfb-91d3-46fb-98bb-50b6c1d1b903
  3. Good

Good: Good opreting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/good/d2d23a31-2a74-44ca-ac05-366442fa58af
  4. Accidentally discarded file that failed to upload in the Upload Center

Accidentally discarded file that failed to upload in the Upload Center: I Accidently pressed discard Change, I thought that the file on my system will not change, now I lost all the work I did, i there any way to recover the file....
  5. How to discard safe mode and login Windows normally?

How to discard safe mode and login Windows normally?: Hi there,I tried to login as safe-mode, but how can I cancel it and back to normal?try to enter "msconfig" but failed with error message..Thank youRoxie...
  6. good

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    good: very Good the aplication https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/good/e6fe7ca8-f86b-4a21-bc1e-527a5c80f6c2
  7. "Windows 10 Upgrade 9252.EXE" Update was Fake. Manufacture Boot Loop. PC Changes Discarded...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Windows 10 Upgrade 9252.EXE" Update was Fake. Manufacture Boot Loop. PC Changes Discarded...: When I had installed the New Microsoft Windows 10 Update for the March 2019 Features, Dell's boot drive had went into an boot loop and the changes that were being made to my Dell PC had to be discarded according to the Dell Manufacture and rebooted back into the Normal Mode...
  8. Discard old networks properties on my laptop's?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Discard old networks properties on my laptop's?: How to discard old (now irrelevant) networks properties on my laptop? Thank you all in advance for your help. Fernando https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/discard-old-networks-properties-on-my-laptops/df413876-9035-41c2-b9c2-6dc356f1672e
  9. I am unable to discard an outgoing message.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am unable to discard an outgoing message.: Three weeks ago we contacted an ad on Craigslist (Reno/Tahoe) for information on advertised barstools. Our contact message to that ad cannot be deleted. It pops up every time I go into Hotmail - bingo...here it is. It shows up in draft, deleting it there also doesn't work,...
  10. MS Sculpt spacebar physically sticky. Repair or discard?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MS Sculpt spacebar physically sticky. Repair or discard?: The Sculpt Wireless is a sleek keyboard with no evident way to open it. The spacebar is split into two keys for ergonomic reasons. One key works, the other (my preferred one) has been working erratically depending on how much pressure is used and where it is applied. Can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what is Supermo

2. how can I remove supermo from system

3. is supermo exe installed on this pc