Windows 10: Disconnect acount from PC

Discus and support Disconnect acount from PC in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; How can I delete profile from a PC sent for repair? submitted by /u/victor-penchev [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/victor-penchev, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Disconnect acount from PC

/u/victor-penchev, Dec 13, 2019
  2. topgundcp Win User

Win 10 won't boot, if I disconnect secondary drive(s)

1. Download: Macrium Rescue ISO 6.1.1000 and use: Rufus - Create bootable USB to create a USB Boot.
    2. Disconnect Disk 1 from your PC
    3. Boot up your PC using the USB in step 1
    4. Follow the screen shot to fix Windows Boot

Disconnect acount from PC [​IMG]

topgundcp, Dec 13, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Dec 13, 2019
  4. Disconnect acount from PC

What is the old password in signing in with microsoft acount in windows 10?

Hi,i have really problem with my signng in in windows 10.when i try to add my microsoft acount after go to setting--->your email and acounts--->sign in with mirosoft acount after i import my email & password and next step is verification of my acount and
    its cross on this step good but when go to next step the microsft ask me about my old windows pass word.what's this?what its mean? because i don't have any password in my old windows.please help me.

thank you so much.

saedzabihee, Dec 13, 2019
Thema:

Disconnect acount from PC

1. Disconnect acount from PC - Similar Threads - Disconnect acount

2. I keep having "Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Failed" connect and disconnect, How can...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep having "Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Failed" connect and disconnect, How can...: I only have 3 USB devices connected to my computer currently. My mouse, keyboard and sound mixer. I have moved the USB ports they are located in, restarted, updated drivers "when available" and nothing is fixing the issue. In Device Manager I have uninstalled, disabled &...
  3. I keep having "Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Failed" connect and disconnect, How can...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I keep having "Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Failed" connect and disconnect, How can...: I only have 3 USB devices connected to my computer currently. My mouse, keyboard and sound mixer. I have moved the USB ports they are located in, restarted, updated drivers "when available" and nothing is fixing the issue. In Device Manager I have uninstalled, disabled &...
  4. I keep having "Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Failed" connect and disconnect, How can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card keeps disconnecting: Hello !I have trouble with that card, it keeps getting disconnected. Sometimes it doesn't even start connected...- I tried uninstalling the card and the drivers, to reinstall the drivers from ASUS I have an ASUS TUF A15 itself, didn't work.- I tried a clean full install of...
  6. MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card keeps disconnecting

MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card keeps disconnecting: Hello !I have trouble with that card, it keeps getting disconnected. Sometimes it doesn't even start connected...- I tried uninstalling the card and the drivers, to reinstall the drivers from ASUS I have an ASUS TUF A15 itself, didn't work.- I tried a clean full install of...
  7. My wifi keeps connecting and disconnecting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi keeps connecting and disconnecting.: Upon starting my laptop my WIFI rapidly connects and disconnects until I restart my computer. After restarting,my wifi works completely fine.Is there any fix to this? I've been encountering it for months now and I would just restart every time but now it's been starting to...
  8. My wifi keeps connecting and disconnecting.

My wifi keeps connecting and disconnecting.: Upon starting my laptop my WIFI rapidly connects and disconnects until I restart my computer. After restarting,my wifi works completely fine.Is there any fix to this? I've been encountering it for months now and I would just restart every time but now it's been starting to...
  9. Why does Virtual Disk Service turn off when disconnecting USB drive and Windows Defender...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Virtual Disk Service turn off when disconnecting USB drive and Windows Defender...: Location of Virtual Disk Service.Control Panel\Windows Tools\Administration Tools\Services\Virtual DiskDefault setting is Manual but not started.When you set it to start it still turn off when USB is disconnected.Set it to start and Automatic same issue turns off.Every time...
  10. Why does Virtual Disk Service turn off when disconnecting USB drive and Windows Defender...

Why does Virtual Disk Service turn off when disconnecting USB drive and Windows Defender...: Location of Virtual Disk Service.Control Panel\Windows Tools\Administration Tools\Services\Virtual DiskDefault setting is Manual but not started.When you set it to start it still turn off when USB is disconnected.Set it to start and Automatic same issue turns off.Every time...