Windows 10: Disconnect e-mail adress from account but still accessible

Discus and support Disconnect e-mail adress from account but still accessible in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, So a few years ago my email got leaked because of some shady website and since then I've been receiving spam mail. It didn't really bother me... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Ryan Arntz, Feb 4, 2021.

1. Disconnect e-mail adress from account but still accessible

Hello,

So a few years ago my email got leaked because of some shady website and since then I've been receiving spam mail. It didn't really bother me that much because it was only once every two or three days or so. But since two weeks I've been receiving more then TEN MAILS EVERY DAY, to the point that its driving me crazy. I already made a new email address on my account but it seems that this is just another way to log in to your account, sending mails to that address will send them to the other inbox as well.

The reason that don't just make a new email address and start over is because I bought Microsoft Windows on this account so I don't want to lose that and I'm sure you can think of all the other reasons.

Is there a way to disconnect my "spam address" from my account without losing access to it. It will take a lot of work to change all the email addresses on all the accounts that I've made in the past so I will need to access it from time to time.

Thanks in advance!

:)

Ryan Arntz, Feb 4, 2021

2. Adresses in mail / person app

On two PC's I have problems when filling the TO field in the mail app when starting a new mail. These PC's are in no way related / sharing information.

• I get NO suggestion for some of the adresses in the people app; for most I do.

When i click the adress book icon at the end of the address field in the new mail, I see the adresses in the list and can select it.
    • I get suggestions for people who are NOT in my address book.

How can I delete thoses suggestions and how come these adresses pop up?

Colenbrander, Feb 4, 2021
  3. Rearranging the Order of E-Mail Accounts

I have six e-mail accounts established in my Windows 10 Mail. It appears the accounts are listed in the order they were created. However, I just had to add another e-mail account and it is at the bottom of the list. Is there any way to rearrange the list? In Windows 8.1 you could move the accounts up and down in the order that you wanted them listed. The procedure used in Windows 8.1 does not work in Windows 10.

StevenTodd, Feb 4, 2021
  4. Disconnect e-mail adress from account but still accessible

Exporting & Importing to new e-mail account

I am closing an e-mail account that I have been using for many years. I am not worried about e-mails, the ones I need, I have copied to my new e-mail account. What has me stuck is getting all my contacts into my new e-mail account. I have tried exporting and importing without any success. There is a lot of information in my contacts and it would take way too long to enter all the information manually.

Any suggestions? Please have some suggestions!

alkaufmann, Feb 4, 2021
Thema:

Disconnect e-mail adress from account but still accessible

1. Disconnect e-mail adress from account but still accessible - Similar Threads - Disconnect mail adress

2. Cannot get access to new e mail account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot get access to new e mail account: Hello help please …I recently opened a new outlook e mail account. I stupidly changed the password and tried to open it from a trip in Vietnam and now the account has been locked. I have tried the recovery process and answered all the questions as best that I can but still no...
  3. Cannot get access to new e mail account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot get access to new e mail account: Hello help please …I recently opened a new outlook e mail account. I stupidly changed the password and tried to open it from a trip in Vietnam and now the account has been locked. I have tried the recovery process and answered all the questions as best that I can but still no...
  4. Warum akzeptiert Microsoft meine E-Mail Adresse nicht?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Warum akzeptiert Microsoft meine E-Mail Adresse nicht?: Wenn ich mich bei meinem primären Microsoft Konto anmelden möchte wird mir angezeigt, dass kein Konto mit meiner E-Mail existiert, wenn ich jedoch ein neues Konto mit der gleichen E-Mail erstellen wollen würde werde ich darauf hingewiesen, dass bereits ein Konto mit dieser...
  5. Warum akzeptiert Microsoft meine E-Mail Adresse nicht?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Warum akzeptiert Microsoft meine E-Mail Adresse nicht?: Wenn ich mich bei meinem primären Microsoft Konto anmelden möchte wird mir angezeigt, dass kein Konto mit meiner E-Mail existiert, wenn ich jedoch ein neues Konto mit der gleichen E-Mail erstellen wollen würde werde ich darauf hingewiesen, dass bereits ein Konto mit dieser...
  6. Warum akzeptiert Microsoft meine E-Mail Adresse nicht?

7. Printed e-mail from my aol linked e-mail account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printed e-mail from my aol linked e-mail account: Yesterday when I went to print an e-mail off from my linked aol e-mail account synced with the Windows 10 e-mail app, they were so small you could hardly read them!! I've rung EPSON about the printer and they thought it might be to do with the printer settings in Windows...
  8. How to disconnect the e-mail from a stolen phone?

How to disconnect the e-mail from a stolen phone?: I recently had several old phones stolen from me during a home invasion. I already cleaned the phones of video's and photo's. But it's still connected to my outlook. I disconnected the mobile devices from my Gmail, so i assume they can't access my Gmail and Google Play...
  9. e mail account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    e mail account: I have downloaded Apache Open Office 4 and my outgoing email is routed through Microsoft MAIL. I would like to change that to Webmail. Can this be done??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-account/5e009353-44ca-4150-a437-3d30e9bc201c
  10. Phone number to access E-Mail account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Phone number to access E-Mail account: I am trying to send an e-mail through my Hotmail account and a Microsoft box appears and asks to +Confirm your phone number". When I enter the number, it says that is not the correct number. How can I correct this? Thanks Phil...