Windows 10: Disconnect from KMS server?

Discus and support Disconnect from KMS server? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So i activated windows 10 with a kms server with this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GMErc8MBjw and i now want to disconnect from the kms... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NekoGirlsAreCute, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Disconnect from KMS server?

/u/NekoGirlsAreCute, Jul 27, 2020
  2. Karen Her Win User

Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard won't connect to Windows 10 Pro through Lindy KM Switch after upgrade from Win7 Pro

Hi,

The issue might occur if the device is not compatible with Windows 10. Since you mentioned that it's not working if the keyboard is connected to Lindy KM Switch. To troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you check if the keyboard will be detected by your
    PC while it’s connected to Lindy KM Switch. Follow the steps below to check:

• Right-click on the Start menu and select Device Manager.
    • Click on the arrow button beside Keyboard and look for the name of your keyboard.

If it’s not there, we recommend that you visit Lindy KM Switch’s website to verify if the device you are using is compatible with Windows 10.

Let us know how it goes.

Karen Her, Jul 27, 2020
  3. Lost data from hard drive, what to do now?

Well, I'm sorry to hear that it's a WD My Passport that failed on you, @tomhenry ! *Frown Disconnect from KMS server? :(
    I'd recommend you to try using a different USB cable with it and see if that will help your system to detect it without it disconnecting.
    I'd also suggest you to go to Disk Management and see how the drive is listed there. It won't hurt to check up on the health and SMART status of the HDD by running the QUICK and EXTENDED tests from the WD's Data LifeGuard Diagnostics. Here's a link to the available software: http://products.wdc.com/support/kb.ashx?id=11ZOpD

Give these troubleshooting steps a try and keep us posted with the results!
    SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD, Jul 27, 2020
  4. Smeed Win User
Thema:

Disconnect from KMS server?

1. Disconnect from KMS server? - Similar Threads - Disconnect KMS server

2. Windows Activation from home without a KMS Server

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation from home without a KMS Server: At work, we use a KMS server to activate windows for staff. Since the pandemic, they have been working from home but window devices are now requiring an activation key from the KMS server. Is there a way Windows can Activate from home without a KMS Server?...
  3. Question about kms servers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about kms servers: So I want to activate windows 10 with a kms server key. I found this website that has an explanation and it seems legit but I just want to ask If anyone knows if this is legit/ if it works because it is so darned complicated to set up a kms server. Also could this install a...
  4. Help Me Disconnect From The KMS Server (windows 10 kms activation)

Help Me Disconnect From The KMS Server (windows 10 kms activation): Good evening i recently activated windows 10 pro by watching a tutorial on youtube, not knowing what i was doing. the tutorial explained how to use the CMD to aparently connect to the server 'kms digiboy ir'. After doing some research i didn't find much as to what exactly...
  5. Reverting back to original KMS server

Reverting back to original KMS server: So... I had an unactivated copy of Windows 10 Enterprise on my laptop, and I wanted to use the personalization features that are only available on activated Windows. So I looked up ways to activate Windows for free (which I now realise was a very dumb thing to do). I came...
  6. Disconnect from Server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disconnect from Server: Hello Community. This is in concerns for two games and only these two games. After playing for about 10 to 15 minutes of these game I get Disconnect from Server. No error message just disconnected, I've already taken all the steps I need too, going though the game client,...
  7. [KMS] How to remove kms server/dns records completely.

[KMS] How to remove kms server/dns records completely.: [ATTACH] I recently used kms activation to activate my office, but right now I am willing to remove all the settings and changes which were made to my machine while running that msguides script to activate office,...
  8. Switch from orgsnisation KMS server to Microsoft Activation service

Switch from orgsnisation KMS server to Microsoft Activation service: Dear Microsoft community, Is there a way to switch from the organisation KMS server to the official Microsoft activation service. Currently a PC is using a custom KMS server and I want to remove the key & the KMS server from that PC and enter a new key and activate using...
  9. KMS Server role on a desktop, is it even possible?

KMS Server role on a desktop, is it even possible?: Hello, i was going back and forward trough many toutorials and tips and trics articles about using KMS licencing for office. And i am getting more and more confused. I would like to know if am i even on a good tracks. Long story short School i work at have 60 microsoft office...
  10. Troubleshoot KMS Activation on Windows Server

in Windows 10 News
    Troubleshoot KMS Activation on Windows Server: [ATTACH] KMS or Key Management Services is usually a Windows Server computer configured to be a KMS host computer by installing the Volume Activation Services role. When an Enterprise uses KMS keys to activate computers, it will need the KMS Host to [...] This post...