Windows 10: Disconnect from Microsoft account on PC without needing the password and other things

Discus and support Disconnect from Microsoft account on PC without needing the password and other things in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I can't disconnect my account from my pc cause i don't remeber my account,and i can't press on "i forgot my password" because it asks me questions that... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by IWannaBeTracer, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Disconnect from Microsoft account on PC without needing the password and other things

I can't disconnect my account from my pc cause i don't remeber my account,and i can't press on "i forgot my password" because it asks me questions that i don't remeber with what i have responded( i responded with random things cause i didn't care at that time) and now i can't log in with this account,is there anyway i can disconnect from an account without knowing the info about it?

:)

IWannaBeTracer, Nov 24, 2018
  2. Arul_D Win User

forgot then changed Microsoft account password

Hi,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Try disconnecting the cable from the Internet:
      • If there is a Wi-Fi icon on the sign-in screen, click it and go to Airplane mode.
      • If there is a wired connection, disconnect the wire.
      • If sign-in is successful, let us know in the comments!
      • Also, we can then change to a local account, restart, and re-connect to the MSA.
      • If this works, please let us know!
    2. Try sign-in on another device (phone or PC) via the
    https://account.microsoft.com
    page.

• If the sign-in is unsuccessful, stop and handle it like any other password issue.
    • If sign-in is successful there, don’t try resetting/changing the password, continue to the next step.
    3. Try using the On-Screen Keyboard to sign in on the PC.

4. If that fails, make sure the PC is connected to the Internet (the connection icon should be visible in the lower right).

Thank you.

Arul_D, Nov 24, 2018
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Nov 24, 2018
  4. Disconnect from Microsoft account on PC without needing the password and other things

Local Account getting "You Need to Fix Your Microsoft Account for apps..."

Hi Bob,

As per the information, I suggest that you convert the local account into a Microsoft Account and then switch back to local. To do so follow the steps below

To convert the account, you can do the following:

• On the Local account, click Start and then PC Settings.

• Click Users and accounts and under Your Profile click Connect to a Microsoft account.

• Enter the Microsoft account ID and Password and click Next.

• Choose if you want OneDrive as your default file saving location, click Next.

• Click Switch.
    In order to switch back, follow these steps:

• Sign in to your Microsoft account on Windows 10.

• Click Start and then PC settings.

• Click Users and accounts and under Your Profile click Disconnect on the right of the screen.

• Enter your Microsoft account's password, and click on Next.

• Type in a Username, Password, and Password Hint that you want set for your Local account and click
      Next. Click on Sign out and Finish button.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

Disconnect from Microsoft account on PC without needing the password and other things

1. Disconnect from Microsoft account on PC without needing the password and other things - Similar Threads - Disconnect Microsoft account

2. Internet disconnects from various things

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet disconnects from various things: I mainly play wow on pc and I've had this issue for a while now where I disconnect from wow and whole internet if I play youtube videos or load new internet pages in general. So far i've just tried to not do these things while I play, but sometimes while waiting something I...
  3. Internet disconnects from various things

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet disconnects from various things: I mainly play wow on pc and I've had this issue for a while now where I disconnect from wow and whole internet if I play youtube videos or load new internet pages in general. So far i've just tried to not do these things while I play, but sometimes while waiting something I...
  4. Remove Microsoft Account from PC without deleting Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Microsoft Account from PC without deleting Account: Heya,Today I accidently logged my Microsoft account to my PC. It's the account my Minecraft account is connected to. Now I have to remove the Microsoft account again, but I'm worried that if I delete it I might lose my Minecraft account.Is there any way to remove a Microsoft...
  5. Remove Microsoft Account from PC without deleting Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove Microsoft Account from PC without deleting Account: Heya,Today I accidently logged my Microsoft account to my PC. It's the account my Minecraft account is connected to. Now I have to remove the Microsoft account again, but I'm worried that if I delete it I might lose my Minecraft account.Is there any way to remove a Microsoft...
  6. Remove Microsoft Account from PC without deleting Account

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Microsoft account needs to be fixed thing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft account needs to be fixed thing: so yeah i'm having the Microsoft account needs to be fixed thing where i have to verify my password and stuff but it keeps trying to use my old email which i deleted off of my account so it keeps saying my password is wrong and when i hit forgot password to see if i can just...
  8. Microsoft account without password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft account without password: First of all, sorry for bad english I was wondering if it is possible to have a microsoft account on pc and make it so it doesn't require password to login or do anything with admin privlages? I know that it poses a risk to privacy, and it is not a good practise to have...
  9. Removing a Microsoft account without the password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing a Microsoft account without the password: Hi everyone, I set up a Microsoft account when I first had my computer built - but because I don't actually use that email - I forgot the password. I've been through the form to have it reset twice, but because I've never actually emailed from it or used it apart from...
  10. Onedirve wants password from other account.

in Windows 10 Support
    Onedirve wants password from other account.: Switched my ms account back to gmail, however onedrive is asking for outlook account password. How do I correct this. Henry 73620