Windows 10: DISCONNECT LINKED PHONE FROM YOUR PHONE APPS

Discus and support DISCONNECT LINKED PHONE FROM YOUR PHONE APPS in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, my old phone is linked up with Your Phone apps in windows 10. I want to add another phone in this app but I can't disconnect my old phone from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Md.Toriqul IslamMoin, Aug 20, 2019.

1. DISCONNECT LINKED PHONE FROM YOUR PHONE APPS

Hi,

my old phone is linked up with Your Phone apps in windows 10. I want to add another phone in this app but I can't disconnect my old phone from Your Phone apps. please help me to fix this problem.

Thanks in advance.

:)

Md.Toriqul IslamMoin, Aug 20, 2019
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Aug 20, 2019
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Aug 20, 2019
  4. Winuser Win User

DISCONNECT LINKED PHONE FROM YOUR PHONE APPS

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

DISCONNECT LINKED PHONE FROM YOUR PHONE APPS

1. DISCONNECT LINKED PHONE FROM YOUR PHONE APPS - Similar Threads - DISCONNECT LINKED PHONE

2. Phone Link Keeps Disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link Keeps Disconnecting: The Phone Link app keeps disconnecting from my phone. It's easy enough to reconnect but why does it do this constantly? Sometimes my phone also disconnects but other times the phone appears to be connected yet on the PC it says it's offline. Why?...
  3. Your Phone NOW Phone Link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone NOW Phone Link: This applies to BOTH Win10 and Win11NOW available as of March 31st 2022Your Phone is NOW Phone LinkPlease > Store > Library for the Update to Phone Link. Once done Your Phone becomes Phone Link....
  4. Your Phone NOW Phone Link

Your Phone NOW Phone Link: This applies to BOTH Win10 and Win11NOW available as of March 31st 2022Your Phone is NOW Phone LinkPlease > Store > Library for the Update to Phone Link. Once done Your Phone becomes Phone Link....
  5. Cannot link phone through Your Phone app

Cannot link phone through Your Phone app: I have spent multiple hours attempting to connect my phone to my windows 10 pc. On my pc, the app says, "Please open Your Phone Companion - Link to Windows and sign in with email account". I have done that and the window hasn't advanced. On my phone it says, "Check your PC,...
  6. Your Phone App Won't Disconnect

Your Phone App Won't Disconnect: I have uninstalled the Your Phone app on my mobile phone. I have unlinked my mobile phone from the app on my laptop. However, when I make a call on my mobile the call is still coming through on my laptop. I don't want this to continue. How do I fix this issue?...
  7. Cannot link Your Phone app to my Phone

Cannot link Your Phone app to my Phone: For some reason with the latest Windows update my "Your Phone" app stopped working on my Desktop. However, I have no problem using it on my Surface. The setup is stuck at 60% and the final result is a blank screen. I've tried all the resolutions without success. I even...
  8. Your Phone app doesn't play sound from linked phone

Your Phone app doesn't play sound from linked phone: The app is working just fine, except I can not bring it to play the sound on my PC. It's very annoying if you play games on a big screen but the sound comes still from the phone. Phone: Samsung A51 PC: Dell Inspirion 2014...
  9. removing a phone from Your Phone app

removing a phone from Your Phone app: My "Your Phone" app is linked to a phone I no longer own. How do I unlink that phone and link to my current phone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-a-phone-from-your-phone-app/8dbe6fbb-5698-455b-bfe7-8e7de7b28956
  10. Linking Your phone app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Linking Your phone app: I'm trying to link my Android phone to my computer using the Your Phone app. It tells me to send a notification to my phone by clicking "send notification" on my computer but nothing ever comes through to my phone. I've done this over eight times. Please help!...