Windows 10: disconnect sound keeps playing in the background

Discus and support disconnect sound keeps playing in the background in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Recently my computer have an update but failed to finished it. When it restarted it keeps playing a disconnect sound like when you unplugged a USB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jmcduck, Jun 23, 2022.

1. Jmcduck Win User

disconnect sound keeps playing in the background

Recently my computer have an update but failed to finished it. When it restarted it keeps playing a disconnect sound like when you unplugged a USB cable. I realized that my Bluetooth no longer working, if I disable it, the noise will stop. But, once I re open it up the noise start back again. What should I do to get rid of this?

:)

Jmcduck, Jun 23, 2022
  2. Remon Ont Win User

connect/disconnect sounds

Thank you for the information.

If the connect/disconnect sounds is only happening when playing an specific game, It might be a game app or a driver issue. we suggest that you try to uninstall and reinstall the game and check if the problem persists. Check the steps provided below:

• Open the Start menu.
    • Click Settings.
    • Click System on the Settings menu.
    • Select Apps & features from the left pane. ...
    • Select an app you wish to uninstall.
    • Click the Uninstall button that appears.

Make sure also that your device software drivers are updated.

Post back with the result.

Remon Ont, Jun 23, 2022
  3. USB disconnect sound keeps playing.

Every 2 seconds the USB disconnect sound keeps playing. It even plays when I disconnect every single USB. Also my mouse sometimes shifts to the right, so I think this is something to do with my mouse but I don't know. This started happening after my PC restarted
    during an update. Would this have anything to do with it? I am running Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB. Thanks.

NathanNGC12, Jun 23, 2022
  4. Remon Ont Win User

connect/disconnect sounds

Hi,

The issue with connect/disconnect sounds could be due to the following:

• USB hub problem.
    • Loose mouse, keyboard, monitor or USB connector
    • Outdated software drivers
    • Sound settings

We would like to know more information:

• Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you checked if your devices are plugged/connected properly to your computer?
    • Is the issue happening when playing an specific game only?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

1. disconnect sound keeps playing in the background - Similar Threads - disconnect sound keeps

2. Disconnect Sound keeps playing on my pc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disconnect Sound keeps playing on my pc.: My computer tried to update but failed. When it restarted the disconnect sound you would hear when disconnecting something like a usb device keeps playing. My Bluetooth is also no longer working....
  3. disconnect sound keeps playing in the background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    disconnect sound keeps playing in the background: I updated my PC recently but failed to finish it. Since then an error or disconnect message keeps playing like when u unplug or plug a device. Please help its annoying....
  4. disconnect sound keeps playing in the background

disconnect sound keeps playing in the background: I updated my PC recently but failed to finish it. Since then an error or disconnect message keeps playing like when u unplug or plug a device. Please help its annoying....
  5. disconnect sound keeps playing in the background

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. disconnect sound keeps playing in the background

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    disconnect sound keeps playing in the background: Recently my computer have an update but failed to finished it. When it restarted it keeps playing a disconnect sound like when you unplugged a USB cable. I realized that my Bluetooth no longer working, if I disable it, the noise will stop. But, once I re open it up the noise...
  7. disconnect sound keeps playing in the background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    disconnect sound keeps playing in the background: Recently my computer have an update but failed to finished it. When it restarted it keeps playing a disconnect sound like when you unplugged a USB cable. I realized that my Bluetooth no longer working, if I disable it, the noise will stop. But, once I re open it up the noise...
  8. Disconnect Sound keeps playing on my pc.

Disconnect Sound keeps playing on my pc.: Recently my computer tried to update but failed to do so. When it restarted the disconnect sound you would hear when disconnecting something like a usb device keeps playing. My bluetooth is also no longer working. I narrowed it down in device manager to it being "IntelR...
  9. Disconnect Sound keeps playing on my pc.

Disconnect Sound keeps playing on my pc.: Recently my computer tried to update but failed to do so. When it restarted the disconnect sound you would hear when disconnecting something like a usb device keeps playing. My bluetooth is also no longer working. I narrowed it down in device manager to it being "IntelR...
  10. USB disconnect sound keeps playing.

USB disconnect sound keeps playing.: Every 2 seconds the USB disconnect sound keeps playing. It even plays when I disconnect every single USB. Also my mouse sometimes shifts to the right, so I think this is something to do with my mouse but I don't know. This started happening after my PC restarted during an...