Windows 10: disconnected box in the top left corner of my screen

Discus and support disconnected box in the top left corner of my screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I don't understand what that is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Firewalker_VLopez, Jun 3, 2021.

1. disconnected box in the top left corner of my screen

I don't understand what that is

:)

Firewalker_VLopez, Jun 3, 2021

2. remove small box top left corner screen

How do I get rid of the small box in top left corner of my screen? Windows 10

ElizabethLawrie, Jun 3, 2021
  3. Edwin Win User
    Annoying audio popup in top left corner of screen for Audible

The Bar is a Media Transport within Windows,
    all kinds of apps use it...
    (some well, some not so well!!!) *Wink

disconnected box in the top left corner of my screen [​IMG]

Edwin, Jun 3, 2021
  4. disconnected box in the top left corner of my screen

duplicate screen in top left corner

How do I remove duplicate screen in top left corner

KarenPowers1, Jun 3, 2021
Thema:

disconnected box in the top left corner of my screen

1. disconnected box in the top left corner of my screen - Similar Threads - disconnected box top

2. How do i remove the box in the top left corner of my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i remove the box in the top left corner of my screen: The box in the top left of the screen the only say show/hide ctrl+f wont go away when I input the command and pops up when I start a game. Can anyone help me remove it?...
  3. How do i remove the box in the top left corner of my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i remove the box in the top left corner of my screen: The box in the top left of the screen the only say show/hide ctrl+f wont go away when I input the command and pops up when I start a game. Can anyone help me remove it?...
  4. why is there a box in the top left corner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is there a box in the top left corner: if i want to look at my desktop icons i have to double click the box first and i dont know why its there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-there-a-box-in-the-top-left-corner/dcbcd27c-a938-424d-9830-c8a34212c497
  5. why is there a box in the top left corner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is there a box in the top left corner: if i want to look at my desktop icons i have to double click the box first and i dont know why its there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-there-a-box-in-the-top-left-corner/dcbcd27c-a938-424d-9830-c8a34212c497
  6. White box stuck in the top left corner of my screen.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    White box stuck in the top left corner of my screen.: Yeah, conspicuous faded white box in the top of my screen. Reboot doesn’t fix it, neither does Malwarebytes. I also poked around task manager, but I didn’t really know what I was looking for so I quit. Any fixes? submitted by /u/KegoStar [link] [comments]...
  7. top left corner of my screen not working.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    top left corner of my screen not working.: the top left corner of my screen isn't working for some reason it's unresponsive when clicking it. any ideas of what the issue is? submitted by /u/perry_aien [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fiomax/top_left_corner_of_my_screen_not_working/
  8. Rectangular white box on top left corner of screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Rectangular white box on top left corner of screen.: So, I reinstalled windows 10 on my laptop and it was all working fine for a few weeks[IMG]but one day i saw this little white box on the top left corner of my screen. Clicking on it does nothing, if I right click on it it just shows me the default right click on desktop menu....
  9. Small transparent box on top left corner

Small transparent box on top left corner: There is a small box on the top left corner. Its not a monitor issue, since it gets shown on all displays if there are multiple monitors connected and the desktop is duplicated (not if they are extended!). [ATTACH]...
  10. remove small box top left corner screen

remove small box top left corner screen: How do I get rid of the small box in top left corner of my screen? Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-small-box-top-left-corner-screen/7f135357-6b35-4bbe-9159-59ddd3488760