Windows 10: Disconnected device sound keeps happening every few seconds

Discus and support Disconnected device sound keeps happening every few seconds in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This is literally driving me to insanity. I'm just using the pc normally and i keep hearing the sound that you hear when you disconnect a usb device.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SirChick, Feb 1, 2020.

1. SirChick Win User

Disconnected device sound keeps happening every few seconds

This is literally driving me to insanity.

I'm just using the pc normally and i keep hearing the sound that you hear when you disconnect a usb device.

It happens every few seconds. I opened up device manager, nothing abnormal there, but when ever i hear the disconnected device sound, the device manager refreshes the list.

I noticed also the task bar of open windows flash when it happens. I dunno why this is happening, it is driving me insane. Please help i need solutions to this problem, i don't know where to being to solve this problem.

:)

SirChick, Feb 1, 2020
  2. SirChick Win User

This is literally driving me to insanity.

I'm just using the pc normally and i keep hearing the sound that you hear when you disconnect a usb device.

It happens every few seconds. I opened up device manager, nothing abnormal there, but when ever i hear the disconnected device sound, the device manager refreshes the list.

I noticed also the task bar of open windows flash when it happens. I dunno why this is happening, it is driving me insane. Please help i need solutions to this problem, i don't know where to being to solve this problem.

SirChick, Feb 1, 2020
  3. Disconnected device sound keeps happening every few seconds

In the lower right taskbar, right click on the speaker icon and select "Sounds":

Disconnected device sound keeps happening every few seconds [​IMG]

That will pull up this:

Scroll to "Device Disconnect"

Then "Windows Hardware Remove" will be shown under the word "Sounds:"

Just click the scroll down arrow and select "none" for the Hardware Remove sound.

This is a work-around until you figure out what is causing it.

Look in your "Reliability Monitor" also for problems that point to your circumstances.

EyeInTheSky, Feb 1, 2020
  4. SirChick Win User

This is what i got:

So thats the culprit but i don't know what that is ?

SirChick, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Disconnected device sound keeps happening every few seconds - Similar Threads - Disconnected device sound

2. Sound Glichting every few seconds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound Glichting every few seconds.: Hello.I've been having audio problems on my Windows 11 PC for a few weeks now. The sound interrupts, skips and distorts every few seconds. These problems occur when I listen to music from the browser, WMP or when I play games. I tried uninstalling the drivers, undoing Windows...
  3. Sound Glichting every few seconds.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound Glichting every few seconds.: Hello.I've been having audio problems on my Windows 11 PC for a few weeks now. The sound interrupts, skips and distorts every few seconds. These problems occur when I listen to music from the browser, WMP or when I play games. I tried uninstalling the drivers, undoing Windows...
  4. Internet disconnecting every few seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet disconnecting every few seconds: Can somone please help my internet has been disconnecting every few seconde for a couple months now and i have moved my pc and stuff its not the connection...
  5. Internet disconnecting every few seconds

Internet disconnecting every few seconds: Can somone please help my internet has been disconnecting every few seconde for a couple months now and i have moved my pc and stuff its not the connection...
  6. Internet disconnecting every few seconds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. USB Disconnect sound every few seconds - no success with online solutions

USB Disconnect sound every few seconds - no success with online solutions: This morning my PC updated automatically when I booted it. It then had a BSOD and rebooted to the normal logon screen. Since then, every ~10 seconds, I am getting a USB disconnect sound.The USB devices I have connected currently, and had at the time of updating, are my mouse,...
  8. Ethernet keeps disconnecting every three minutes for a few seconds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet keeps disconnecting every three minutes for a few seconds: Wired Ethernet randomly disconnects occasionallyHello, I've been having trouble with my Ethernet connection to my computer.Recently, after installing a few games from the Xbox Game Pass my computer has randomly disconnected my Ethernet connection to it.I've made sure the...
  9. Disconnected device sound keeps happening every time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disconnected device sound keeps happening every time: This is literally driving me to insanity. I'm just using the pc normally and i keep hearing the sound that you hear when you disconnect a usb device. It happens every few seconds. I opened up device manager, nothing abnormal there, but when ever i hear the disconnected...
  10. Disconnected device sound keeps happening every few seconds

in Windows 10 Support
    Disconnected device sound keeps happening every few seconds: This is literally driving me to insanity. I'm just using the pc normally and i keep hearing the sound that you hear when you disconnect a usb device. It happens every few seconds. I opened up device manager, nothing abnormal there, but when ever i hear the disconnected...