Windows 10: Disconnected multiple times on call - awaiting product key

Discus and support Disconnected multiple times on call - awaiting product key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Case number: 1008606574 2nd attempt, same result. Was transferred to store team, resulting in automated message that outside office hours and call was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by LS Aus, Aug 6, 2020.

1. LS Aus Win User

Disconnected multiple times on call - awaiting product key

Case number: 1008606574

2nd attempt, same result. Was transferred to store team, resulting in automated message that outside office hours and call was disconnected. This is after long call with 2 other operators and confirmation of my case and that I would be transferred to receive product key to use in upgrade after they confirmed that is the solution - I changed device and have retail Win 10 Home USB + key and digital Win 10 Pro upgrade from Microsoft.com without key.

Could someone please follow up the case and just email my account on file the new key so I can activate Win 10 pro?

:)

LS Aus, Aug 6, 2020
  2. lse123 Win User

how LONG AWAIT FOR THIS? I awaited 30-min and still No move

I ended like this and external HDD disconnected from PC win 10What to do now… what you suggest…????
    WHAT THE ERROR CODES MEAN ????

Use FILE RECOVERY software????

Disconnected multiple times on call - awaiting product key [​IMG]

lse123, Aug 6, 2020
  3. Windows 10 product key

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to activate the system by phone and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 6, 2020
  4. AndreTen Win User

Where is my Product Key if I want to re-install?

Like davidhk said. But if you really want to see your windows key, I would suggest Belarc advisor. It will give you some useful information about your system, product keys of your software is among them (not only Microsoft, you will have listed most of your keys).

AndreTen, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Disconnected multiple times on call - awaiting product key - Similar Threads - Disconnected multiple times

2. Does using the same product key multiple time works?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does using the same product key multiple time works?: Hello,Recently due to some reasons, I thought of reinstalling windows. But, then i thought i have to buy windows product key again for all the features and stuff. Then, i saw many peoples on youtube showing many ways to how to see your product key and saying you can use it...
  3. Does using the same product key multiple time works?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does using the same product key multiple time works?: Hello,Recently due to some reasons, I thought of reinstalling windows. But, then i thought i have to buy windows product key again for all the features and stuff. Then, i saw many peoples on youtube showing many ways to how to see your product key and saying you can use it...
  4. Single Product Key, Multiple Computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Single Product Key, Multiple Computer: I have bought a laptop that comes with windows 10 home activated and is thinking to build a desktop for my son for basic school work. Can I link my Microsoft account with my laptop and use the same activation on the desktop? Or will Microsoft deactivate my laptop once I use...
  5. Using a key multiple times?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Using a key multiple times?: I was given a copy of Windows 10 (USB stick and key) from a coworker, he got rid of the computer it was installed on, would I still be able to install Windows using the code or will it not work? submitted by /u/Gryffeon [link] [comments]...
  6. Call Microsoft or call HP? Internet disconnect

in Windows 10 Customization
    Call Microsoft or call HP? Internet disconnect: I spent one hour with RCN my internet provider trying to get connected to the internet. We went through every setting, every process, rebooted several times and I cannot get the computer to connect to the internet. RCN says to call HP the desktop computer company. She...
  7. Product key for multiple user

Product key for multiple user: Hello, I would like to know if my windows 10 pro product key is for multiple user. Thanks a lot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-for-multiple-user/093d17f0-2a89-46b9-a2d0-5d9fc779c925
  8. Multiple Product Keys

Multiple Product Keys: So I have two product keys for windows 10 and I would like to find out which one is linked to my current computer so I don't use the same copy of windows 10 on a different computer, I have forget which one linked to this PC and was wondering if I can find it the copy of...
  9. license and product key on multiple computers...sort of

license and product key on multiple computers...sort of: here is the scenario. I have old desktops not in use and without operating systems and no hard drives. in two different locations. With the cost of SSD Drives being pretty inexpensive, lets say i have a 2TB SATA SSD with licensed and activated version of windows 10. Using...
  10. awaiting download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    awaiting download: hi, Im having trouble updating my pc to Feature update to Windows 10 (business editions), version 1803, en-us . when i got into my settings i click onto update and security then click check updates and then it comes up with this Feature update to Windows 10 (business...