Windows 10: Disconnected once a day when playing microsoft games

Discus and support Disconnected once a day when playing microsoft games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Every day when I start my computer up and go to play a game from the microsoft store like minecraft or sea of thieves. I play for a bit then randomly I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DaDrunkenJug, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Disconnected once a day when playing microsoft games

Every day when I start my computer up and go to play a game from the microsoft store like minecraft or sea of thieves. I play for a bit then randomly I will get disconnected from a minecraft realm or get Allmondbeard from sea of thieves. This is getting annoying. The problem occurs only once everytime I start my computer up.
    I have already checked my network connection like the support page for sea of thieves said about allmondbeard
    My NAT type is moderate in settings but restricted in the command prompt
    My teredo type is client
    IP Helper is running
    I always check my connection in both the command prompt and settings to see if I lost connection but I still see I have a connection. Am I missing something?

:)

DaDrunkenJug, Sep 28, 2020
  2. Tenforo Active Member

connect/disconnect sounds

Thank you for the information.

If the connect/disconnect sounds is only happening when playing an specific game, It might be a game app or a driver issue. we suggest that you try to uninstall and reinstall the game and check if the problem persists. Check the steps provided below:

• Open the Start menu.
    • Click Settings.
    • Click System on the Settings menu.
    • Select Apps & features from the left pane. ...
    • Select an app you wish to uninstall.
    • Click the Uninstall button that appears.

Make sure also that your device software drivers are updated.

Post back with the result.

Tenforo, Sep 28, 2020
  3. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 28, 2020
  4. ghcBuG Win User

Disconnected once a day when playing microsoft games

Internet disconnects frequently while playing steam games

Yes, I can confirm that both the computer which I am starting the game on, and another computer, gets a Ping Timeout.

What happens is, i start the game. As soon as i do anything that interferes with the internet (e.g. loading up the Servers list to join a game, or sometimes i even get into the game, but gets disconnected too quick for me to start playing)

ghcBuG, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

Disconnected once a day when playing microsoft games

1. Disconnected once a day when playing microsoft games - Similar Threads - Disconnected once playing

2. PC crashes once when playing a game or downloading large file and then is fine rest of the day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes once when playing a game or downloading large file and then is fine rest of the day: For the past month, I have been having a problem where when ever I boot up a game, the computer crashes a few minutes in, and then is fine for the rest of the night. Usually it crashes once and then doesn't crash again until the next day. When it does crash, the screen...
  3. PC crashes once when playing a game or downloading large file and then is fine rest of the day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashes once when playing a game or downloading large file and then is fine rest of the day: For the past month, I have been having a problem where when ever I boot up a game, the computer crashes a few minutes in, and then is fine for the rest of the night. Usually it crashes once and then doesn't crash again until the next day. When it does crash, the screen...
  4. PC crashes once when playing a game or downloading large file and then is fine rest of the day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. once play game,it happen bsod

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    once play game,it happen bsod: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1szqQA6uDxJ5zEz8Wipf-Wu73YZF9NpUI/view?usp=sharingthanks a lot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/once-play-gameit-happen-bsod/d5e71ae4-e8af-4300-88ff-c99d0650e111
  6. Wifi Disconnects only when playing any games..!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Disconnects only when playing any games..!: I use Asus Tuf A15 AMD Ryzen 5 4600H 3GHz Turbo up to 4GHzNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 GDDR6 4GB.RAM. 8GB DDR4.512GB PCIE SSD.When I normally browse or do my normal work the wifi driver and adapter work perfectly but when I start to play normal game like Csgo or valorant the wifi...
  7. 5ghz disconnecting when playing online games

5ghz disconnecting when playing online games: I recently built a new computer for gaming and also bought an ac wireless adapter usb for wifi, however when connected to 5ghz the wifi will disconnect as soon as i launch into a game and only connect when i return back to the lobby. this doesnt happen with 2.4ghz but i get...
  8. Internet disconnect when playing online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet disconnect when playing online games: Hi, I know this issue has happened to a lot of users so I look for the solutions to it in Microsoft hub but then none of the suggested worked. Maybe because my situation is different. So, here's the thing: This issue came across my laptop 2 days ago when I wanted to play...
  9. Internet disconnecting when playing online games

Internet disconnecting when playing online games: My internet which is connected to the school is disconnecting when i play online games on my desktop. Browser games work fine but games that need installation like league of legends and fortnite disconnect every few minutes or every 30 minutes, it is random. I can watch...
  10. Memory_corruption bsod and disconnections when playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory_corruption bsod and disconnections when playing games: So I've been having a few bsod's over the past few weeks as well as a lot of odd disconnections when playing games online, but I used windbg and narrowed it down to my wireless card driver, which I deleted and plug and play reinstalled it. Unfortunately they don't have a...